How do I become THE Übermensch

How do I become THE Übermensch

>Brad Pitt

All of his movies are tremendously blue pilled

You can't the ubermensch has yet to be. It won't be "human". Also, in what way was Nietzsche profound?

>be german

inb4 implying people from cucked german states like Berlin, Nordrhein-Westfalen etc. are german.

You can't become it. You have to be born it.

Work out.
Squats n oats

>Also, in what way was Nietzsche profound?

In his dissection of Morality.

Listen to Richard Wagner's music.

>fight club, snatch, troy, inglorious bastards, fury
>blue pill
pick one cuck

>his dissection of morality
He was plainly stealing from Greek skepticism. A bit like when punk rockers process anarchist philosophy -- a bastardized popularization.

Reincarnation is your only hope friendo.

You don't. Did you even fucking read Fritz?

You're a human. Maybe your offspring will be so lucky.

Hi Shlomo

How was he stealing from Greek skepticism? Have you read Beyond Good and Evil and On the Genealogy of Morality?

His idea of value judging and his liking Aristocracy doesn't sound much like skepticism to me but I won't pretend to know too much.

You dropped your fedora while posting, faggot.

Top kek, Chaim

You can not.
We can only prepare for the coming of the Übermensch.
Judging by the picture, you are one of the many who do not understand the idea.

Uh, no. He was a philologist. He read the classics and noticed different moral attitudes, when contemporary christian values were taken for granted by philosophers.

The Greek skeptics didn't point this out- they wouldn't have noticed as the christian shift hadn't occurred.

If anything they were entertaining, but you feel for the jewish media.

wörkaut wörkaut wörkaut

>>fight club,
Red
>>snatch,
Entertainment
>>troy,
Meh
>>inglorious bastards,
Top kike!
>>fury
???

>fight club
David Fincher
>snatch
Guy Ritchie
>troy
Wolfgang Petersen
>inglorious bastards
Quentin Tarantino
>fury
David Ayer

literally none of them are jewish.
fuck off spergs

hello Dr Sheckleberg

This. Alpha males are born and apparent from a young age. You can feel it when they walk in a room. Its onate not groomed. In antiquity they were called heroes.

You are a special kind of retard are you? It has nothing to do if jews are invovled. It's about the message/story of the movie. None of these are redpilled, they are bluepilled propaganda shitpieces, nothing more.

>tfw grew up to become a lost cause

Read Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche, spend a few months trying to understand it. Read it again. Then do what you think Nietzsche is telling you to do.

Fury is 100% Red Pill. The rest of your analysis is spot on. I didnt even browse Sup Forums when i saw IG and i was disgusted by the jewery.

these low quality baits these days

sageworthy

>SS soldiers cant hit a sherman's rear from 5 meters with bazookas

That's all you need to know about (((Fury)))

IRONPILL
R
O
N
P
I
L
L

>retard
then says this
>None of these are redpilled
man post ww2 germans are actually the biggest beta retards. glad those sandniggers are blowing you up and raping all your women

Dude, it is about the message given, completely antagonizing the nazis, they always portray the nazis as complete villians.
When studying history, you are not meant to judge, but comprehend the actions by every side, sure they were war enemies, but you must look beyond that.

He is right up Sup Forums's alley ideologically. They continually misread his "God is dead" idea, though. Mistaking it as some edgy fedora philosophy instead of realizing he's saying God is no longer a strong enough idea to give meaning to men's lives.

His deconstruction of morality is exactly how Sup Forums thinks though. His idea that the weaker use morality against the stronger to bring them down to their level, his criticism of Democracy (in the same vein), the ascetic priest (I think it was), his idea of Jews as an archetype of priestly people that used ideas and morality as warfare because they were not a "noble" physically strong people like Europeans.

He prophesies what we are seeing today.

Correct, until you decided to put the jews on your comment.

>t. I think cuck movies are redpilled and don't have arguments

Brad Pitt was around 40 when Troy was released. Yet, he looks like he's in his 30s. How does he do it?

I didn't decide it. He says it himself. Have you even read him?

There is not such tings as destination.
You can also be a hero, the kind of one who begins as trash an rises to the highest!

This exactly.

Yeah, especially that ending scene is redpilled, where a massive amount of soldiers can't defeat a damaged tank in under 10 minutes... Enough people in the military were to be found online that day facepalming at this ending.

It's simple, you kill the batman.

Following the teachings of Neitzsche,

Step 1: Don't follow the teachings of Neitzsche
Step 2: Only believe Neitzsche where you can support the view yourself.
Step 3: Embrace the Master Morality and abandon the Slave Morality.
Step 4: Refuse to believe in god(s) and do not practice religion. This ties into the Slave Morality.
Step 5: Become Psychologically superior to everyone else.

Shit, I misread that.
Agreed, Nietzche blames the fall of man´s grace on Judeo-Christian values, apologies.

No worries

“– the Jews, that priestly nation which eventually realized that the one method of effecting satisfaction on its enemies and tyrants was by means of a radical transformation of values, which was at the same time an act of the most cunning revenge.”

Be born with superior genetics

Well I know how you DON'T become it.

>inglorious bastards
Isn't that literally about assassin Jews killing Nazis?
Like a dumb dream for merchants to fap to?

consume the spice melange. drink the water of life

The Illiad by Homer is what western civilization is built on. It was the bible of the classical world and when Christianity was introduced into the west it merged with the philosophy of Homer.

We live on a priestly mindset, one based on subservience, conformity, equality, pity, guilt, suffering, revenge, and self-hatred: the herd morality.

GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE

That´s not what being an Übermensch means.

Is this what happens when you grow up always heating up your food in the microwave with non microwave safe plastic?

If you are blonde with blue eyes and tall, you have only yourself to blame if you failed at life.

So the only Germans are the east ones? Because even Bayern is cucked now.

To all my little Sup Forumsamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong

>When you realize eggman was right

Actually sit down at a desk, no distractions, no internets, no music.....and read Nietzsche