New Trump Level Achieved: Extreme

Hey America voter. I'm an extremist. Extreeeeeeemist. I don't have a rational immigration policy, to ask what the political loyalties are of immigrants in the process of determining whether they share our core American values or whether they hold to a set of ideals antithetical to western modernity and constitutional governance. Doing something like that is extreme. Ask any leftist. Extreme. And that's me. It's like EXTREME to the max!

So just remember come election time, Trump=EXTREME.

BTW, I'm not a Democratic plant with New York Values whom the Republicans should never have nominated.

I represent you, my fellow Republicans, EXTREMISTS all!

consider my record corrected

thank you for correcting the record

That's a hell of an extreme reach, to conclude that any criticism of Trump couldn't possibly come from a genuine place.

Trump would approve, of course. Given that he's an extremist, as he would like for everyone to know.

OP can't bump his own thread. gonna sage. I want to personally watch your thread as it archives. fuck off.

Announcing your sage as a downvote just shows how much of a newfag you are. Extremely newfag.

kek. been here since '09. I love watching jews like you squirm. tick tock my friend, tick tock.s a g e.

>lolololololo if I don't respond to this topic in this small corner of the internet that means what you're talking about won't wind up influencing the American voter

Already a done deal, dumbshit, in the minds of millions. Trump saw to that.

Wicked burn, user. Extremely well done.

Actually Trump is Nationalist.

As in Hitler or Mussolini.

He's not democrat or republican, he's just running as repub and was only pretending to be repub enough to hide that he's Nationalist, at least until he won the nomination.

*posts picture of a sage bundle

wew lad you really activated my almonds

>He's not democrat or republican, he's just running as repub and was only pretending to be repub enough to hide that he's Nationalist, at least until he won the nomination.

Too bad the country's voters break down into Democrat and Republican, then.

Or maybe he's hoping for extremist / non-extremist. I wonder how that will work out.

raelly maed me thunk

Weak bait

>bait
It's like you don't have the 1st clue what to do with a mostly unmoderated discussion orientated image board.

See

> You got NOTHING.

>I know; I'll protect the circlejerk from intellectual curiosity by claiming JIDF and directing those with ideas that are challenging elsewhere
Original.

Do you ever think you'll come to a point where you take stock of your life?

SHILLS FUCK OFF WITH THE SAME THREAD EVERY 10 MINUTES
MODS DO YOUR JOB

>>>r/eddit
Try harder next time

Do your job. Link me to the threads that have the same theme, please.

See

They all get saged and archived

If they're in the archives, you can search them out and show them to me.

Look for yourself faggot

>someone makes claim
>it's not on him to back up that claim, but on someone else
You really do need to take stock.

See
You really need to go back

So there is no evidence that this thread's critique of todays' new foolish thing said by Trump was done in a repetitive way, and though you and your ilk will claim that there is, you cannot be bothered to look into it in order to substantiate that claim, knowing that you can't.

>butthurt trumpfags

Thanks for correcting the record.

Can't bump your own thread OP. Have a nice day

Being extreme sounds awesome.

When someone asks me what my political leanings are I tend to reply that I'm a "right wing extremist" or a "right wing nut job".

I think we need to start picking up late 90's/early 00's X-TREEEEM style branding.

Oh shit, dawg!
You just corrected the record...to the EXTREME!

It really is pathetic how mad they'll get at an obvious observation, even as simply put as it was made. They can't leave well enough alone; they have to keep posting to register how much they want to avoid the issue, like some kid with fingers in his ears LALALAing all the while.

Discuss it or don't. Telling me to go to reddit for pointing a thing out doesn't say a damn thing except for how close minded you intend to remain.

>When someone asks me what my political leanings are I tend to reply that I'm a "right wing extremist" or a "right wing nut job".
Funny, but just how the left wants it.

"Being extreme" gives the media a nice gift-wrapped keyword for them to use so that they can shape the narrative surrounding Trump's latest immigration speech and stance.

Yeah but they don't want you to own it, to reclaim the narrative. They want you to be cowed and scrabbling to appear not-extreme.

The defacto response for a leftist ideologue when encountering an unabashed right-winger is usually that they try not to engage in conflict.

>The defacto response for a leftist ideologue when encountering an unabashed right-winger is usually that they try not to engage in conflict
They usually won't bother because you went to all the effort to paint yourself into a self-marginalized corner.

Who will the average person listen to, all things considered? Someone who puts themselves out there as an extremist, though his ideas may be reasonable, or someone claiming to be normal, and relateable, though his ideas may be extreme?

If the goal is to normalize your position as the more popular one, perhaps its best not to characterize it right out of the gate as "extremist."

I'm bumping just to spite you lel