Battlestation International

Imagine your PC represents your country status, like mine. So post yours that will describe your country. Remember, the beautiful the build the better your country than others.

i like your flag is like a moroccan japan

poor edition

nice room, atleast your room can get sunlight, unlike mine

i got the worse room of the flat, my windows face west and heads out to the balcony that is more like a "wash-machine room". Really sad to be in a sunny place but get no sun.

threw out my PC when i went to uni and just got a laptop
use a PS4 if i want to play a game now

Comfy set up for Fortnite.

+ a nice 8700k rig

shitty old 3rd gen i7
gt980ti evga (cheapest)
32 gb of slow as shit ddr3 ram
old full hd monitor
chinese case
2tb hdd 256ssd

patrician cans

yeah they're bretty good. 1000€ might be a lot for headphones, but it was totally worth it.
too bad i'm more into speakers these days, so i don't use them that often for music listening, but gaming is 10/10

ur pc is pretty good i don't understan ur complants

The only correct answer

whats that pink thing and purple sticks?

Did you inherit that table from grandpa?

>ryzen 5 1600 3,9ghz
>8gb of slow ddr4
>1060 6b
>fullhd monitor
>no ssd only hdd

well at least you got the 1060 in time

>having your pc on the desk

yup i paid 280 euros

modest and cozy ™

pic of your poster, looks cute

it's from angel beats. i got it as a gift from my friend because I told him that that anime got me into weeb stuff.
I am planning on getting posters from: DDLC (Monika), Bakemonogatari and Madoka. I also have GTA:VC poster somewhere.

That's nice poland.

Thank you. have you posted yours bst? ;3

->

I like your room. It's pretty comfy :3
I like thinkpads too, so you have my respect for having them. I use e570 at work and x220 at home.

Also your anime figures are cute and you ave lot's of em :3
I would give you a beer if I could.

I clearly see that you are a man of culture as well.

Bangladesh has internet?

Nope but it's a nice bigass desk. Great for doing projects on.

He must be related to the prime minister or something

Yeah bro lets just load up some FIFA.

don't play fifa
playing MH world at the moment

>pig
Why

Meh

Why do you guys have more than one monitor do you connect it to the same PC but do split screen stuff with it

multitasking.

spank material for the common sing

makes work a hell of a lot more efficient. and i can watch movies while i shitpost
so basically

To be honest I taught myself to use dual screen at work. When I was still a neet having dual setup was my wet dream

>mac
Well, atleast you tried.

My novel's draft is due in twelve hours, and I'm here wasting time, boys.

I work developing iPhone apps so I need a Mac. I have a PC too though.

R8 pls dont h8

It's so much better. If I'm out with only my laptop I feel handicapped and tasks seemingly take twice as long to do flipping back and forth through separate windows

kind of comfy in its own right. good luck with the novel. what do you write?

yeah, I know that feel

best one ITT

also nice and clean, I must admit it looks comfy although you are a leaf

looks like it belongs to a smart person and like a good place for studying

nice large desk, looks good for writing
Everyone else got a fucking ugly set-up

Fick dich alda und dein Reiskorn gf

der ball ist nur noch deko oder? der ist ja schon eiförmig

Ist größtenteils Deko, im September oder so hatte ich ihn zuletzt benutzt

why does your mom let you have to mattresses?

Because I let her peg me on Wednesdays

T. Punggol resident

Embrace the Polish poverty.
I made the desk myself.
The legs are 20x60mm steel profile, welded and screwed together, the horizontal bar is for stability, without it the whole thing would wobble. I wold weld the bitch shut but the whole desk was made to fit the space between the wall and the radiator and in an assembled state it would not fit through the doors.
later added the metal hangers to stuff the dell refurb I have as a desktop machine.

The articulating lamp is an ikea product. I modified it because in stock form the switch was underneath the table. And I could not get the damn thing to unscrew to incorporate a proper switch placed on top of the dome so I'm stuck with this stupid dangling bit. Sorry but the temporary fixes are usually the most permanent ones.

Like I said the computer is a refurbished dell optiplex 7010 with a core i5-3570 and 8G of memory. I put an SSD in there for / partition and swap. The display is (a pretty nice) EIZO EV2416W 1920x1200 monitor.
And the keyboard is I think one of it's kind wireless PS/2 mouse and keyboard combo in existence. I took it from a place I used to work at, it was the boss's daughter old workstation keyboard/mouse, despite being (i think) 15 years old if not more it was still in mint condition.

I like the simplicity. It's a very clean look. Would look better with some shelving for books and what not on the left

>Would look better with some shelving for books and what not on the left
I'm not really starved for bookspace though. I made the small shelves on the wall myself too (3mm steel sheet powdercoated white). They're over my bed.
The bookcase on the left is also in my bedroom. The large bookcase is in my living room next to the audio player and speakers

With this desk I really wanted a deskspace. I would be perfectly happy buying one in a store but literally noone sells desks with more depth than 65cm. And that's just not enough for me So I sourced the tabletop from a furniture maker that was 75cm wide.

XD at least you're "white"

That's actually pretty cool, very simple and minimalist, bonus points for making it yourself.

No idea what's your problem is though. I'm not a wealthy man, and I was born to a working class family.
And if that one's yours I don't think you really are in position to shittalk mine.

>I was born to a working class family
me too, my parents divorced when I was 5 and my father who I stayed with was unemployed
that's why it still makes me happy to see people who are worse off materially

I too am poor. My parents worked all the time though, never even got to go on vacation because they were too busy. Now shortly before my dad died he said he regretted not spending enough time with us

I hope he knows it's ok and that we are not upset with him. He enjoyed his work.

>hat's why it still makes me happy to see people who are worse off materially
Don't you think that solidarity with the poor would be a much more reasonable stance?

7/10
7/20
8/10
It's a highlighter
100/100
8/10
Cool
9/10 my fav
Clean your room
Looks alright
Comfy 9/10
Awesome
Clean and beautiful

bump

me likes.

5/5 its okay

that looks really comfy, user

what's that hanging above your bed, though?

A stick to beat chr*stians with. Filthy papists fear the tasseled stick.

what's it called though?

i'm curious

Nigger you're looking for meaning where there isn' any. It's literally just a piece of driftwood hung on a wall, because the wall looked too empty without anything on it.

i5 4690, 8G RAM (gonna upgrade to 16), GTX970, 1TB HDD and 250G SSD.

Laptop is mine, its a 2GB intel pentium craptop in great condition (transparent gelatin? in laptop's keyboard for protection from dust)

The other is my father's shitty XP PC

Classic pic.

never gets old

Would you guys PLEASE stop posting my image here?

>Strayans
>white

Whiter than you, Genghis.

Buy a new monitor, a shoebox as a monitor stand, really?
nerd
gaymer
even shittier camera
looks good
comfy
pls
best one so far

Why even bother using that as a computer, just buy a pc bro