Why are Americans considered white but Mexicans don't?

Why are Americans considered white but Mexicans don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm3546153/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you bred with aboriginals

White Americans are considered white, White mexicans are considered white. I have a cousin who is aryan who lived his entire life in Mexico.

does that nigger look white to you

Americans killed Indians more than they bred with them.

Depends on the indian genes to be honest

If you have more spanish genes than indian genes, your skin would be lighter

Nobody considers us white

>Spaniards
>white

He's a confirmed jewish child actor. Someone post his IMDB link.

because spanish people aren't white. People in Spain aren't white either.

That kid is not fucking white.

this kid is as white as a turk in bleach.

Because you are brown.

you tell me, josue

he's not even white

how in the hell is this kid white ?
i don't know, they must be pandering to non white audience who probably just think all people with not brown skin kinda look alike

Americans are the product of killing natives, mexicans are the product of native killers puting their dick in the killed native's wife.
ETERNALLY
C
U
C
K
E
D

>(((Royce Mann)

m.imdb.com/name/nm3546153/

He won an award for Jewish actors. Let me find it.

>Why are Americans considered white
They're not lad.

>Says the one from the place with the darkest skinned people in all of Asia

Thats what ma mexicans call white

Castizo here

Half mexican. Half anglo american
Brown hair, hazel eyes, short 5'11''

Hispanics for the most part are eurasians imo, ranging from 30-70% european and the rest asian (from Native Americans mixture)

White Americans look part native to me desu.

I've seen that picture before in the threads that push Asian-White race-mixing, that kid is not Mexican he is Chinese and definitely not 3/4 white.

Also most Mexicans are above 3/4 white

>Why are Americans considered white but Mexicans don't?

Because the majority of Mexicans either believe they're temporarily tanned White people or Aztec warrior.

What passes for White in Mexico would get you laughed at in the US.

Yea the kid in the pic is asian but unrelated, i just like spamming it cause im ipad posting and its the only pic

White people don't actually exist, according to Sup Forums.

The kid in the OP doesn't look very white desu.

Once they get their act together in their home countries maybe they can be white again

He doesn't, looks like some kike/wop mix. Still doesn't change the fact that Mexicans are in some serious denial over how brown they are.

Mexicans, even nordic looking ones tend to believe they are natives.

This, there is some huge fucking denial here.
I am "white" even by us standard but I don't see myself as one. People think there is only white or brown when in our country you get a lot of different levels of brown or white.

Yeah, I thought that was so weird when I went to Mexico. People with green eyes and pale skin who try to go full paisa and believe they're the product of brave and nobel Aztec warriors. Then you have your Indio looking fuckers who swear they're not Indio but 100% Spanish Conquistador stock.

It seems like race mixing leaves a lot of confused individuals in its wake.

To be honest it is quite confusing since some of us end up with basically no race identity.
We are neither white or hispanics or native indians. I have blond hair and I'm white skinned as fuck but I don't identify myself as white since my family has been here for generations and I have a few darker skinned relatives but I guess white genes were stronger.

No, the americucks bred with niggers.

Average age of blacks in USA is 25.
Average age of mestizos in USA is 9.
Average age of whites in USA is 57.

The USA is a black/mestizo country, not unlike Brazil.

Is more a propaganda thing than a race-mixing thing. It's extremely common forlocal media to refer to us as "the Aztecs" and shit.

Not necessarily true. Pic related, a famous Spanish singer.

He is whiter than OP's pic.

Americans are primarily descended from Anglo peoples.

Mexicans are Mongol shitskin and Spanish shitskin mix.

So anglo and purebreed

That's a Jew.

Half of those are obviously from your side of the wall, pablo.

***Moorish

That's not a fact, try and learn history. Idiot.

>(((white))) teen

>americucks

Just fuck off.

He looks white to me. He probably just looks a bit dark cuz of the lightening or whatever . His features are white.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You're too funny, user.

It depends on your actual genetics. I'm Puerto Rican, but as far as race and genetics are concerned, I'm white.
Light Skin (not like aryan see through white but white none the less), neutral bown eyes, brown wavy hair.
In fact (I live in Texas) I have talked back (in Spanish) to a couple of Mexicans trying to talk shit behind my back, much to their surprise as they thought I was white.

why did you struggle to learn english but when you use it haven't?

he's not white, but maybe it doesn't matter, since donald chump is white and he's a total ass clown and his children are mutation-ugly

What are you trying to say?

Most Dominicans fall within three major ethno-racial groups. The last census conducted in the country estimated the population as 73% mixed race (mainly of African and European descent), 16% White European (mainly of Spanish and French descent), and 11% Black African.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Dominican_Republic

Who is Brazil again?
Last time you fuckers speak an Iberian Language like them.

Give me mexicanos over kikes any day of the week

>This is considered white in America

I really fear for how accurate that 60% figure is.

>White teen
good goyim

Some food for thought since I'm a mestizo (white dad/mexican mom)

I'm 70%+ european/asian, but can pass off as a white Elliot Rodgers to other hapas and completely white here in Texas

Mexicans are eurasians, any pure Mexicans got a 23andme ready?

>that spic
>white

yeah, no

Neither "American" nor "Mexican" is a racial category, and "white" is at best an arbitrary term.

Mexicans aren't eiroasians, mestizos are euroasians, mestizos make up 38% of the Mexican population, white Mexicans the 53%-63%.

That kid is actually jewish

We are consideres white in usa, just look at zimmerman

Shut the fuck up, you cuck. Mexico is a brown country.

>tfw I look like a balding paler version of the bottom middle

>equality can't be scary

Haha. Tell that to the communist regimes, they're nice and perfectly equal among the people.