How much TV did you watch growing up?

How much TV did you watch growing up?

How much do you watch right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A lot

>Only when there is a sporting event i care about (my team/country)

My parents were never around and I was left to fend for myself, so "raised by television" aptly describes my childhood

Now, I watch almost 0 television but I still watch some shows/cartoons/anniemays/movies online through >streaming

>alot

>no tv in my house, netflix occasionally, but only specific shows that I watch

you're a fag

a lot. almost none now.

>user don't watch tv, that's what all the stupid kids are doing
now i live on my own, and i do not have a tv

And you're a nu-male. Wanna fight?

kinda same with me, as a child a lot, now almost non. I dont trust the shit coming on TV anymore.

I played more video games than I watched TV. I watch absolutely none at all now and play a very small amount of video games. I still manage to waste all my time doing nothing at all.

Far too much.

I don't watch any television at all now.

dragonballZ then sienfeld, then videogames

now: never

I grew up watching a lot of tv i guess. I watch almost none now. Way to many shit "reality tv" shows and so fucking many commercials. got rid of cable tv back in '11. If I find out about a good tv series i'll torrent it.

> parents would always limit my video game and tv time
> they would make me read often and go outside
> mfw looking back on those days and realising that they were doing it so i wouldn't grow up a worthless piece of shit

i love you mum and dad

Dail as child.

Zero today, I have no TV since at least 4 years. Fuck this propaganda piece of junk filled with toxic "entertainment" and subversive brainwashing.

The internet is the new Gutenberg press! They will fail!

>inordinate amounts

Literally thousands of hours between TV and movies. Over 1000 movies for sure. So many tv shows too.

>close to none

I have slowly stopped watching anything. Movies and TV. I still watch some things rarely but almost entirely free from it all.

It's all generally an immense waste of time and filled with vile filth. If you are a Christian you should assuredly stop watching most movies and tv.

>i watched a lot of VHS tapes of cartoons recorded from when my family stole cable in the 90s
>Only during live big sports events so i can live shitpost on Sup Forums

Quite a bit, 3 hours or so every day. There were a lot of good cartoons airing or re-runs from 1999-2006 area.

I only watch hockey if I feel like it, TV is dead to me otherwise. I don't torrent TV shows either.

TV? is that short for torrent?

>tfw no more good cartoons on TV

a lot when I was a child, almost never now

I spend most of my free time reading, why do you ask OP?

>tons

>virtually none. The internet has rendered TV obsolete

I watched a lot of anime on it, really the only thing worth watching on the Talmudvision back then.

A lot and still a lot.

Didn't watch much as a kid, now I usually have it on for background noise.

The question should be "do you still waste inordinate amounts of time consuming video-related media (Movies, shows, youtube vidoes, etc)" because obviously nobody is gonna shell out 100 bucks a month for cable in 2016.

Not a lot. I grew up in a safe little midwestern town so 90% of my childhood was spent with my sisters playing games, playing with toys, playing outside, etc.

I started getting into TV more in high school, but then it was mostly just playing SNES or Playstation and less watching TV. And even then I didn't do that for more than an hour or two a day.

I don't own a TV now, but I probably spend way too much time on the internet. Between Sup Forums and Steam I'm probably on the computer a good 6 hours a day or so.

Little to none.
Absolutely none.

PC games kept me occupied throughout my childhood, even in the era of dial-up.

The only shows I really remember watching while growing up are The Munsters, Gilligan's Island, and The 3 Stooges. I probably only watched a couple hours per week since I was out playing as much as possible. I still don't watch a lot. Now it's just my baseball machine.

Do people watch TV anymore? Everyone just shitpost on the internet nowadays

I didn't think I watched a lot, but as a grown up I'm realizing I probably watched a ton more than my peers. As a grown up, I don't have cable, and if I do decide to watch a show it's usually something critically acclaimed and I'll binge a season in a weekend, talk about it on Sup Forums for a week, and never think about it again.

It was on almost all the time growing up, so a lot.

Haven't had a TV in almost 20 years. Usually when I'm around one, I become rent with grief and disgust, and my mind locks up and boggles that people intentionally expose themselves to it day in and day out. I recently was on vacation with some family, and every time we stopped to eat where there was a TV in view, conversation and merriment stopped as they all glued themselves wide-eyed to whatever the electric jew was pouring out, and then repeated what they were told. It was horrible.

>a lot
>a lot

I watched a lot, but then switched to just anime and movies.

When the fuck will they start showing Grand Tour lads?

They were saying August 2016 before. Now its here and not a peep.

Video related youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

>a significant amount
>way less

>How much TV did you watch growing up?
Virtually none. We lived in the country and didn't have cable.

>How much do you watch right now?
Very little. Basically just breaking news and shit like that. I watch way too much YouTube but only about 30% of that is what I would call straight-up entertainment.

The TV was constantly on when I was growing up, but I never really got into anything...so many an hour every few days.

When I got married, my wife watched TV all the fucking time - sometimes staying up all night to binge watch.

I'm divorced now, live alone. I have a decent sized TV (50+ inches) that I pretty much use for vidya or as a second monitor (since I work from home). I might watch the news at night, but that's it. I just never got into television.

Comedies are the worst: Setup, punchline, audience laughter. Repeat, repeat, REPEAT, REEEEEE
Dramas aren't any better, because they rely on one character, the hero, to be smart and everyone else around him to be retarded.

...when I say the above, I realize I'm just like every other person I make fun of on Sup Forums. One of us, indeed.

>How much TV did you watch growing up?
basically all the time when being at home. internet wasnt really a thing and it was slow as fuck.

>How much do you watch right now?
none really, occasionally I watch 30 mins per week to check what they say in the news. I stopped watching TV about 6 years ago when internet offered more options to be entertained than TV.

Every day

Now, never
Havent intentionally watched TV in about 6 years. Funnily enough, thats when I started to take the redpill.
What a (((coincidence)))

None as a kid.

None now short of some sports.

Never really got into TV. Spent most of my time as a kid outside, then I became a cripple and now I spend all my time on my computer.

I preferred playing outside, but everyone in my neighboorhood was old. I've always been into the outdoors but I live in socal so go fig.

Anyways I got bored and started watching it. Now I'm always bored and play video games.

Shit sucks.

Growing up my parents would just plant me in front of the television after a hard day of work

I don't own cable or any television plan and only have phone and internet for my apartment, nothing good to watch and I will most likely not do to my future children what my parents did to me.

same here. As child i watched maybe 6 hour or more a day. Now i watch 0.

GERMANS LOVE DAVID HASSELHOFF

As a kid, 3 hours a day.

Now. 0, I may go on netflix or crunchyroll.

>Not much. Watched sports with my Dad like snooker, darts and shit, then got forced to watch 6pm dogshit like Star Trek when dinner was on but otherwise I wasn't interested. Used to go out a lot when I was younger, or I'd sit around watching brother and Dad playing PS1 and Nintendo and shit. TV was boring, plus was always being used by some other fucker.

>Now days, I don't watch anything at all. I put QVC on for background noise if I'm the only one using the TV, since it's vanilla and neutral and you don't tend to get exposed to the cancer of nigger rights, transfaggots or other bullshit, they just want your money.

Fuck all. I'll watch Youtube and Netflix but not broadcast television.