Yale 1905

>Yale 1905
>Yale 2015

Notice anything?

The world wasn't in color in 1905.

That's America's top university? What a fucking joke

Cancer is much more common?

women were still in the kitchen

affirmative action is a blessing isn't it. Jesus fuck at least 90% of them are useless liberal arts majors too I guarantee.

One of the top 10

This country is literally doomed if Trump doesn't win.

Chinese operatives did this. They also put lead in our toys and made our office chairs so that they permanently deform our spines. This is to soften us up for takeover.

Yes good goy it was the Chinese!!!

holy shit, I can't even

to be fair.

That's most likely a photo of the top tier students at yale in most likely in the STEM field.

I'm sure there are still classy people in the top tier/STEM classes at yale.

Like those chaps are probably the cum laudes or whatever.

But yeah, universities, especially the top tier ones are complete shit and filled with cancer now and that current year photo is a pretty accurate depiction of the average students there (absolutely no sarcasm, unfortunately)

The funny part of this is the courses being taken in the Olin building. The Olins were a wealthy conservative family which donated college buildings and bequeathed chairs in order to get conservatism into American colleges. Look like their donations are went to create a building with classes in the criminalization of race, rape culture, racial profiling etc.

was making higher education financially accessible to the common man a mistake?

that pink hair says all WHITES HAVE TRAITORS
did u ever see a muslim woman defending white woman?

In more ways than one, brother.

true dat

Yes.

This has to be fake. Please tell me this is fake...

Sad!

>That bone the jews threw us with caltech
man we're so fucked.

I mean it's not like I didn't know this. I came to the realization the other night that I have legitimately never experienced school. I could recount to you a grade by grade telling of the brainwashing program I resisted my entire life by virtue of rebellion, but was completely unaware of until I was well into the real world.

Ivy League has become a joke, especially for undergrad. They're competing for diversity points now. The mid tier ones are better. Undergrad degrees are basically all the same anyway.

>tfw you realize the west has already lost regardless who wins the election

WWIII when?

bump

>but affirmative action only affects white women

Niggers back then wore white-face? I am so triggered now!

What are some pol approved universities?

I'm sorry, but it's true. It's all true. Help us please. Or nuke us, whichever comes first.

That awkward moment when you realise
>9 out of 10 best universities in the world are in the US
>only one outside US isn't even number 1

>best
Did you even read the thread?