HILLARY CLINTON PARKINSON'S DISEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/

Other urls found in this thread:

lbda.org/content/ask-expert-progression-rates-clinical-milestones-parkinsons
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease#Neuropsychiatric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You fuckers are just gonna throw as much shit as possible and hope something sticks, arent you?

> Aint gonna help, losers

$250 000 vehicle mod so she can get into an SUV, these are facts.

Hi CTR

wow dude. Are you even trying?

How does Parkinson's Disease affect someone's ability to lead?

We already had a President who couldn't even walk.

>in b4 some idiot who knows absolutely nothing about medicine or the 12th amendment says "but wikipedia says it leads to dementia after like 20 years!"

would it be uncouth for someone to rig a drone to dive bomb hillary with a strobe light?

lol wow! you googled parkinsons before making this post just to make sure there weren't any well known cognitive symptoms for parkinsons. Then when you found that there are you had to include it in your post to trivialize it.

I actually have a master's degree in psychology.

Trust me, the dementia symptoms don't show up until you're like 90. Look at Michael J Fox.

inb4 the leftist media brushes this off as a "desperate & disgusting attempt by the right to undermine the Clinton campaign."

>infowars
>alex jones

nope.jpg

Tom Green is doing InfoWars? This makes so much sense to me.

You retard...

Parkinson will lead to dementia and loss of cognitive abilities

End of next year she'll be a 10year old child that's just basic knowledge

>inb4 u no doctor'n shieet

Yeah my grandfather got Parkinson tho
I know that shit you dumb cunt
Now hang your self you're being disgusting again, fucking nigger

>Trust me, the dementia symptoms don't show up until you're like 90. Look at Michael J Fox.

Get a refund.
>The average time from onset of Parkinson's to developing dementia is about 10 years.

That's alzheimers

Shes unfit to be the president in so many way's it's not even worth counting because the people who support her can't count.

Yet, the people who "support" her can count the money she has to pay them to do so.

lbda.org/content/ask-expert-progression-rates-clinical-milestones-parkinsons

>the figures indicate a 46% cumulative risk of developing dementia over 10 years.
>Those in this study were 2.6 times more likely to be diagnosed with dementia than the general population

So, only twice as likely as the average person. Which is vanishingly small. Over 10 years, long after she's done being president. And that would just be the initial symptoms. Another 5-10 years before they start affecting her cognition seriously.

And that's assuming it's even true (which it isn't).

Trump fans are grasping at straws, praying for a deus ex machina.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

it's not parkinson's disease, it's neurosyphilis, that's why bill has it too

Being cripple does not affect your cognitive ability.

I work in a hospital and care for people with such problems on a regular basis. She should have retired yesterday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease#Neuropsychiatric
>The most common cognitive deficit in affected individuals is executive dysfunction, which can include problems with planning, cognitive flexibility, abstract thinking, rule acquisition, initiating appropriate actions and inhibiting inappropriate actions, working memory, and selecting relevant sensory information.[36][37] Fluctuations in attention, impaired perception and estimation of time, slowed cognitive processing speed are among other cognitive difficulties.[36][37]

Do want a leader that can't think or remember anything

>So, only twice as likely as the average person. Which is vanishingly small. Over 10 years, long after she's done being president. And that would just be the initial symptoms. Another 5-10 years before they start affecting her cognition seriously.
Wouldn't her increased rate of seizures indicate that she is getting them sooner rather than later? This despite the fact that there are no camera blitzes near her, which is supposedly what triggers her seizures.

The hacker known as Sup Forums should hack everyone's phone at one of her speeches to strobe the flash

>Strong independent woman needs a man to support her and prop her up.

pretty much this

AHAHAHAHH MASTERS DEGREE IN PSYCH VISITS POL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

you know there's posts that really make me think, then there's posts that make me realize other people don't

While the 90 age may be true for geriatric onset Parkinson's, injury onset plays by different rules.

And her being symptomatic of Parkinson's may just be the canary in the coal mine.

There is something seriously wrong, and for anyone paying attention, it's accelerating.

RIP jerkass.