This Czech user is requesting asylum because he wants to fake his own death. Help him if you can

This Czech user is requesting asylum because he wants to fake his own death. Help him if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

politz.com.br/breaking/mega-pesquisa-realizada-na-internet-com-mais-de-cem-mil-participantes-coloca-jair-bolsonaro-com-66-das-intencoes-de-voto-ganhando-eleicao-em-primeiro-turno/
cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francouzská_cizinecká_legie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samefag?

I'm the user from the thread. Guys please help me

I would but I live with my parents.

no wonder people bullied you. you are short and a faggot

you willing to come to canada?
post your boipussi

I would if he is a she, but he isnt so i will not

Why though?

He got bullied

This What's wrong?

Germany is like...right across the border.

Do you really have nowhere else to go? I don't think the kind of person that would take "boi pussy" into his house would be very mentally stable.

If was a girl but is a faggot

Hopefully some unhinged Sup Forumstard can offer to keep him in the his home then torture and kill him

I'm young twink 5-7/10 but if I'd lose weight I'd be 7-8/10 twink. I'm not that horrible looking. Guys please help me. Here are my feet just to get your interested

Stop being so gay and go couchsurfing.

I could do that but then I'd get arrested by the jew controlled police for killing a degenerate

I really hope this is just bait.

I'm not gay, I just try to offer you what I can. I'm not very comfortable offering myself but what can I do?

He already is in Germany...

Can you start by explaining why you have to fake your death

Did you try the police?

Problem is I have nowhere to go there

Because I was falsely accused of bullying somebody even though the person who reported me bullied me for two years and caused me to have depression is the guilty one.

He's rich so he'll get this to court and I can't compete. He'll destroy my family because they're still responsible for me. Parents in Prison. Selling house to pay fines, anything. If I fake death the case will be dropped

>for bullying your parents go to prison
lmao no

post pics of you

My bullying was categorised as

Mravností trestná činnost

For some reason

All punishments are 5-18 years in prison or fine ~200,000 £

So have you thought about just going to prison? I mean, there's only a slight chance of getting fucked in the ass there.

Are you literally 15? This is a bit of an overreaction to a situation that isn't even serious... I thought people were beating the shit out of you for being a tranny, what the hell is this shit.

Why?

Trust me it's either this or killing myself after the court proceeds

just try to relax. it's gonna be alright
you don't have to run away from your home

Because if you aren't at least a 8/10 i wouldn't consider it

No relatives or friends in another country absolutely at all?

is this some retardation? no fucking way. what did you do?

I can lose weight. I have somewhat emo/beatles hair, chubby (ill lose weight if you want me to) ~165cm

I doubt you'll get anything worse than suspended sentence.

My grandpa is in Serbia but he did the same thing as I plan to do, he dissappeared without a trace

Sorry too retarded. What's a suspended sentence?

M8 contact some foreign embassy and claim your life is at stake. Fuck it apply at swedens embassy and they will hand you a ticket and a passport within 2 hours

What you have done?

Dude you should seriously reconsider on this shit. There are other options.
Chances are you'll get fed hormones and fucked in the ass in a basement for the rest of your life if you go through with that.

I can't do that. It's easier for me to dissappear completely and fake dead

podmínka

If he was African or Middle Eastern

no thanks

Doesn't matter, There are people in my town from fucking Portugal who came where with asylum and same goes with my neighbor currently came here 8 years ago from croatia as a "refugee"

Jesus Christ, this is why Sweden deserve crash and burn, anyone can enter in the country.

open bobs vagene

I acknowledge the risk, I don't accept fishy offers because of that

Nigga even if I get the asylum in Sweden, my country will force them to release me

Brazil has a somewhat equal policy for foreigners.

Or he's just bullshitting considering Portugal is in fucking Schengen.

Next year this will change

No because you haven't been sentenced yet. Not a criminal therefor. You think we haven't "saved" people from their own country's court before?

>Brazil

yeah but nobody wants to get in your country

come here. I'll keep you in my garage.

What have you done that makes you think you will recieve more serious sentence? You're not thinking straight. Get some legal advice instead of making up some elaborate fake suicide scheme.

Nigga pay me a plane

We are not the Y E S country.

A whole plane?

Also it's not about me. I just want to save my family from getting their lifes ruined. Just please, spare a couch or a bed and ill do anything. I'm planning on leaving to Ukraine sometime during the next years so I'll leave

YOU CAN GET ASYLUM EZ M8!

Just claim you are being targeted by your gubbment to the swedish officials and get asylum. We have rules that accept you as a refugee if you flee your contry because of you being targeted for of your sexual orientation.

td;lr say you're trasns

It's time for the french foreign legion mate.

Go to Argentina, you only have to live there for 2 years before applying for citizenship and staying there for 2 years is fairly easy. Ask an Argentinian, there isn’t a lot of paperwork I think and you might be able to get away with pretending to be a fake person so they never find out about the court.

>buy train ticket for dresden,leipzig, berlin
>go to a homeless shelter
>germans give you everything
>??
>...?
Can't think of anything else.

Greentext what you have done pls

who said I'd let you leave?

>18%

I'm so desperate for just a couch... Guys I'll teach you how to play guitar, I own one. Here's a pic I posted in a Polska thread but they don't care about poor Pepík

Dude, you just sound crazy to be honest with you. Have you tried talking to your parents about this?

politz.com.br/breaking/mega-pesquisa-realizada-na-internet-com-mais-de-cem-mil-participantes-coloca-jair-bolsonaro-com-66-das-intencoes-de-voto-ganhando-eleicao-em-primeiro-turno/

Sorry for the horrible writing, I'm nervous and write really fast

Post yourself in panties with good lighting and a timestamp, and then we'll talk, fuccboi.

I'll get raped by hobos. I don't want to live the hobo life, yet... I'm too young to really defend myself. This is the only option I'm willing to take

Go to a church then. I read some time ago they even tried to hide some refugees.

You're in Canada, why should I care?

Yeah, and I have a house that needs cleaning and a dick that needs sucking.

I understand that you can't say it openly here since it's against the rules but if you're underage you won't go to prison

I'll take you user, like I said. I won't rape I promise.

Nigga go to welfare paradises (Germany,Sweden)
Pick a knife for self defense, food and money if you have before leaving.

My parents will be punished by my actions... I wouldn't mind if I was punished.. I just can't do anything else from saving their house, life and career

you're overreacting
you were shamed so I'm pretty sure you have a case if they really decide to take it to court (which I doubt)
you can just move somewhere else later

The absolute state of Sup Forums ATM.

You dunce. Jesus...

I would but you're too far away. I can't get there

That's not how it works.

Like the other user said, why don't you talk about this with your parents? Or do you have any grandparents you can go to?

Well, you already mentioned a plane. And I'm not too far away anyway.

My parents already know about this. My mom cried and I can't get over how life is unfair. We don't have much money to defend our case. We're fucked... I can't help it. I just have to leave to halt the case.

>try to write something
>hurr this is spam buy Sup Forums pass now
suck my dick moot you utter kike scumbag

Would you pay me a ticket? I don't think so.

Don't they know anyone that could take you in? I'm not sure here if you're joking or not, but this does sound serious

isn't that part of the helping?

Are you slightly /fit/? join the french foreign legion, IIRC they will give you a french passport with a new name if you serve long enough

kek
do you want to live in Belize?

I don't. As i said, I'm fucked. This is the only option I have, to dissappear, fake death. I can either stay hid at someone's place until everything cools off, I change appearance go to Serbia, Ukraine or Russia. Don't know where to since I don't speak neither languages

How the fuck would you even fake your death?

cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francouzská_cizinecká_legie

consider this way

But I can let you come live with me, you will clean, cook and be my fucktoy.

I will buy you nice girly outfits and I will choke you during sex. I am rough and will not stop even if you bleed.

Give me your e-mail address so we can discuss this in further detail

I believe you're just trolling.
>go missing
>go on plane and fly to Malta
This is like hiding from FBI on the chrome's incognito mode

How long do you have to "disappear" and wouldn't faking your own death put you in even more troubles?