When will Sweden pay reparations to Finland

The historical and economic exploitation of Finland by the Swedish empire is astronomical and the Swedish government should take responsibility and pay up.

What do you think of this Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. Also why make a new thread? This topic has been beaten to death many times. Every time the conclusion is that

Finns will always be our little dirty sluts

Jaja, jag ser dig finnanon

why is it so funny

Sw*des own reparations to the finns. The fact that no reparations have been paid yet is appaulling.

The Fenno-Swedes have done more for Finland than Finns themselves so reparations won't be neccessary

Watch your mouth. Finns have impregnated over 6000 Swedish women. This is straight from the Swedish interracial bureau.

I think it must be the dopey faces, without them it wouldn't have that extra oomph.

Friendly reminder

Sweden and Finland was a proto-eurasian deep state to fight the k*r* Bog* and la luz extinguido, g*d bless

tfw i am really brown because one of my grandparents is fucking half bengali half finn. And the rest of my realtives are finns. All my cousins are blond blue eyed and white. I'm fucking brown, brown hair and light green eyes.

Kill me pls. I am a finnish citizen but grew up in Sweden and my parents thought i wouldn't need the language so they never taught me finnish.

may i add that my grandmother (halv bengali and half finn) was adopted and had lived her entire childhood in finland

>half bengali
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI

that crying apu makes me feel feels :(

>Swedes will unironically take the bait AGAIN

Waiting for another 400 replies.

Yes her mother was Gypsy.
Don't care desu i don't associate with them. But as far as i get it they're OK in Finland? not a lot of problems like romanian gypsies?

Personally have nothing against them, they're better than K*rds.

Why is there a Brit flag always defending Sweden in threads like this?

That will happen when you Finns spam Sverigetråden and shill these threads

Yeah that's what i'm thinking. They speak the language and seem to keep to them self.

I’m cool with it, go on and fling your shit. Dump all your meme images also, please