Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

one of those things is protected by the constitution

>Birth control
Promotes sexual promiscuity, has caused an epidemic of single mothers, disgusting and goes against nature. Ban it.

>Abortion
Once again promotes sexual promiscuity, allows women to have full control over the product of both a male and female, is used as a cop-out of responsibility. Ban it.

>Gay marriage
We should have let the AIDS epidemic chart its path.

>Guns
The only thing on this list that the government is not permitted to ban by its own code of conduct.

Sorry numale Nick, none of those are banned

Firearms are a check on tyranny and conducive to liberty.
Birth Control, abortion, and gay marriage are merely outgrowths of degeneracy.
That's license, not liberty.

>birth control
Mostly stops niggers
>Abortion
Mostly stops niggers
>Gay marriage
White people are the least likely race to be gay
>Guns
Protect yourself from niggers

Why aren't you Libertarian again?

/thread

Kids, this is how delusion looks.

fpbp

Not an argument.

>White people are the least likely race to be gay

The white race is the most degenerate and therefore the most likely to be gay

Animals like dindus and muhammads can't he degenerate, they're simply animals.

Forgot to quote

It can be changed

threads over folks, we're done here.

tb.h we have plenty of firearms in Europe. Here in my town alone, everyone has a rifle and a shotgun. Switzerland has almost as many firearms per capita as the US.

It's not the gun's fault. Shitty nig culture in the US and drug culture in Central/South America are why there is so much gun crime.

No violence here with guns, except the occasional Hells Angel (thanks burgers) retard firing his bootleg Polish AK-47 at cafes and hitting NOTHING.

Fpbp

>tries to strawman Sup Forums
>isn't even aware of how pro-abortion Sup Forums is

Shit man, abortion kills more niggers than Ben Garrison, Mike Stoklasa, and David Horsey combined

fpbp

Then change it. Propose an amendment overturning the 2nd amendment, let congress pass it, then have it go to the states for ratification.

Oh wait, that would never happen.

Best post best post

Liberals in a nutshell

>White men
BAN THEM

>Straight men
BAN THEM

>Religious people
BAN THEM

>Islam
IF YOU BAN THEM YOU ARE OFFENSIVE

>tfw don't think any of those things should be banned
>tfw still republican, voted Trump in the primary of Illinois

Its wealth inequality as well

While I'm not a libertarian, I do recognize the utilitarian value of birth control and abortion. Without it whites would already by a minority in the US. I'm ambivalent towards gay marriage.

Are you me

I don't want any of those things banned.

>Trying to lump in Gay Marriage and Birth Control with Baby Killing
The first two have been accepted begrudgingly by society. Trump is by far the most Pro-LGBT Candidate to ever run for the Republicans.

And hey I do think Abortions should be allowed for the first trimester, but anything after that is a murder. If it looks like a Babby it's a Babby.

You are both me. What part of Illinois are you from?

Can the janitors please just start shadow banning anyone who starts a thread off with
>Sup Forums BTFO
>Really makes you think
>She/he got you Sup Forums
>BLACKED
>JUST
>Trump BTFO

About an hour form Chicago

60188. Commute downtown on the fucking awful metra every day.

No, the best position is allowing abortions for all trimesters, and also post-birth abortions

Imagine how many niggers you're saving otherwise

Maybe the 'murilards are btfo, but that's it. People should be free to choose - that goes for guns as for abortion.

The others are a service offered at a location. You can decide if you want to allow the provision of that service in the location.
Guns are objects that can be transported and imported or made and distributed.
Also note how the slippery slope is already being show to be true with bestiality and the beginnings of pro-pedophilia.

Why are people afraid of guns again? Most people against them are upper class numales/females that have never had to deal with shit. Even when I was a progressive faggot I still believed that people had the right to own guns.

You two are awfully based for Chicagoans. I'm all the way down in the 618. Definitely Trump country down here. I've yet to see a single Clinton sign.

never before have i seen a more shallow view of republican values

I would say we're definitely in the minority, but plenty of old school neoconservatives in the Chicago suburbs.

I think the government is trying to make it more difficult to own assault rifles with high capacity clips and fully auto magazines. Unless you believe in the slippery slope fallacy

I am not for banning birth control.

I am also not for banning abortion although I think it should be made mandatory for non-whites lol.

Gay marriage banned? No. Ban marriage entirely from government.

Do not ban guns.

Woah look at that mah I'm not retarded!

>ban guns
>prohibition works

>lol wait dont ban weed
>prohibition doesnt work

im for all of those things actually.

well played sir, you win

>if you support gun rights you must want bans on gay marriage, abortion and the pill
fuck off please

Here's a great idea. Don't solve problems by banning things.

That's the problem with society today.
People see someone doing something dangerous/stupid/unthinkable, their first reaction is "isn't that illegal? That should be illegal" placing responsibility solely into government hands.
We never really determine if something should or shouldn't be done anymore without asking our friendly government to solve the problem.

Society no longer polices itself and it's scary.

> Mexican intellectuals

Well, I live in like a 90% white city, and I see Trump signs when I'm slightly farther near some of the farms in this area. Only democrat signs I've ever seen in a 1 hour radius are Bernie ones.

Holy FUCK
Goys, this is it. I officially announce that, I am, now, a #CruzMissile
Say good bye to your campaign Trumpcuck because I joined the opposite side and I am one of the best shiller you goys have never seen
Trump utterly Btfo
Will he recover ?

>Birth Control
Women can go to any market and buy morning pills faggot

>Abortion
Many states allow it and you can go to countries where it's allowed for cheap

>Gay Marriage
Legal in the US and if you get married in a state that allows it then your state must recognize it

>Guns
>Implying that isn't true

As if all people reading /pol have one view of things

Who said /pol believes that birth control should be banned anyway potato for brains. Gay marriage shouldn't be banned as such, just never should have been forced on society

Good man.

Keep the government out of it.

Oh look, I'm consistent.

Strawman. Conservatives never argue to ban any of these things, they just don't want to see them subsidized and/or regulated by the federal government.

Literally every item on the list, including guns. You want it? Buy it yourself. Once you have it, it's yours, the government can't take it away from you again. Something should be regulated? Bring it down to the state level.

>no fucks given to this ID

>People will find ways to get them

I mean it's true though. People still were having illegal abortions in places where it wasn't legal and closet faggots is nothing new.

Birth Control: Not Banned

Abortion: Not Banned

Gay Marriage: Not Banned

Guns: your move faggot

>fag talk

EAT SHIT

>tfw you promised to the picture Donald Trump hanged above your bed to be an edgy all time alt-right cock but you dont know the answers so your argument is "shut the fuck up"

Outdated argument

The new right doesn't care about fags getting married or birth control

Many of us realize abortion keeps the niggers at bay actually

>Not forcing tax payers to pay for something they find morally reprehensable is banning it.

>taking macaroni niggers seriously

just lol. Even lower than micks.

This doesn't make sense. Are you talking about my post or just rambling?

Umm I hate to point this out to you, but OP is a mick not a macaroni

I don't want to ban shit proving you are a moron, a simpleton who reduces the world to black and white us and them.

140 characters is more than enough to make a strawman

>Many of us realize abortion keeps the niggers at bay actually
Literally just in burgerland. Abortion in general in the Western World is responsible for lower white birth rates and denigration of the family.

>White people are the least likely race to be gay
source on this