Choose your allies for the future of you country Sup Forums. You can only choose either Meds, or Nords. Choose wisely

Choose your allies for the future of you country Sup Forums. You can only choose either Meds, or Nords. Choose wisely.

I choose my own kind thank you very much southron

Nords.

So Chinks?

Meds.

i pick the superior merd, the frenchman

finland is baltic

tard,stop with the d&c lunacy.
sweden, italy, portugal, norway are being invaded by non whites and you bitching out on meds vs nords kike soorr.
And Portugal is not even med by geography

Why isnt Greece green

True

Since "nords" apparently doesnt include Finland I will choose the meds.

I don't care for your pathetic attempts at humor southron. I'm nordic. My skin is my uniform.

Nords.

I choose my own. Even if unmarked.

>I don't care for your pathetic attempts at humor southron. I'm nordic. My skin is my uniform.

Meds are a fucking disaster nowadays and I'm not talking about the economy.

Our countries are rotten to the core by cultural marxism, flooded by immigrants, demographically doomed to become minorities in our own countries, but signs of organized resistance are yet to be shown.

There's no sense of community, no religious agglutination, people is not even agnostic, they just don't think about the divine or the nature of the universe enough to even be a fucking agnostic, yet the Pope is a fucking traitorous marxist who kisses the feet of the very same people that then go to rape and chop to pieces italian teenagers.

The only signs of nationalism come from petty regionalisms and are accompanied by the hammer and the sickle, you have Catalans or Basques, proud of their old cultures, having nationalistic parades with a token woman in a hijab because "we are such an integrating people and our culture has always bordered islam and we are all race mixed anyway, one race the human race, now let's all proceed to smell our own farts".

You may joke about Sweden but there they have the Sverige Demokraterna, popular figures like the Golden One, the Nordic Front and such, there's still hope, a resistance amidst all the madness, what do we have? Fucking imbeciles fighting for the pettiest differences and every single serious movement dynamited from within by a perennial culture of idiocy and the infiltration of our enemies.

Now, the prototypical Med is handsome and of good genetic quality but we have some mutts that literally look like pseudo-negroid subhumans, a lot of gypsies, like too many, too many fucking dravidians, very ugly mystery meat brownoids. Don't get me wrong, a racially pure Arab or Armenian, with their intrinsical swarthiness can be of a high racial stock, it's not about color here, we are talking here about people who unironically show negroid features, the absolute state of the Mediterranean (any shore) nowadays is just deplorable.

he gets more pussy than all the m*Doids ITT combined
stay mad & jealous swarthy arab looking manlet

This

No. Greece, Italy and France have shown they care, even Portugal. It's just that Spain is the pathetic hypocritical shithole you just described.
I'm waiting until society crumbles and the country collapses so I stage an ethno castilian
paramilitary nationalist movement and start to hunt down every nigger I see Fist of The North Star style.

I have to agree with this. Our nationalist party is still smlal, is growing but to slowly. europeans have to cooperate to protect a shared civlization, and race.
another reconquista has too happen

BASED

why would anyone choose us when we will inevitably betray them when we start losing?

but we already chose nords+germany+usa
what could possibly be better? having a bunch of snadniggers as allies? XDDDDDD fug no

That's the problem, people have lost so much hope that there's not even the idea of saving Spain anymore, which just needs some serious reforms and a cultural shift in the right direction. What you profess is called messianism, you are waiting for the "saviour", this saviour is called Apocalypse and it will not save you, you will not emerge victorious after everything has crumbled, that's a romanticized idea that you and so many have, it's delusional, in fact, there will probably not be a conflict at all, it will be a slow asphixia of everything just getting a bit worse every day, so slowly that it will be barely noticeable until you compare it with a decade before.

>siding with cucks or plebs

Nords

ye why pick one when you can be just be dutch and be both

I honestly agree, but do we have someone who actually wants to save Spain? Franco unironically destroyed any chance by not establishing a strong right wing rule of thought in his final years, it's the reason why we are in this state.
It makes me wish I become a lumberjack in Asturias and pretend to ignore what's happening.

umm sweetie, we defeated the Portugese, the Spaniards and the Swedecucks. We have no reason to side with any of them. Because we can just as easily defeat them again.

Nordic bulls.
achmeds are a thing of the past.

This.
Ahmeds are lazy niggers. Just because they had some civilization 30.000 years ago it doesn't mean they are not subhuman.
Feels good being south brazilian therefore german

oh yea

Didn't you have a Spanish king? Lolcuck

Neither group has been particularly good allies. I'd give it to the nords for Norway but there was that whole quisling thing. Obviously Sweden marrs the group a little
Can we just pick denmark individually?

>Meds
>population above 120 million

>Nords
>population barely over 20 million

i'd go with Meds tbqh

both shit

Oldest allies, the answer is clear

Based jose

well, my choise is Meds, italians was friendly to me. Nords are rude people.