Anyone hate the new "meme" alt-right?

I hate the meme culture that has consumed the alt-right. People should rely on facts to argue, not pepes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaWPhfKe0V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not pepes

BLASPHEMY!!!

youre a fucking idiot. Nobody wins arguments with facts. You win by looking the best and riling up the other person the best.

If your arguments are supported by facts good, but looking good and coming out on top is far more important.

This is why the left is winning btw, the alt right isn't being memey enough.

stop blaspheming against our lord and saviour Kek (PBUH) user.

I agree.

Saddly even Sup Forums is infested with this plague

what's a pepe

>try to have debate
>gercucks and turks pile in with "ANGLO BEADY BLOOD" and pictures of oswald mosley.

i fucking hte aryans so fucking much.

guise, i think its a cleverly phrased request for a pepe dump

what a clever way of getting people to dumb their pepes

This! Actually you shouldnt care about facts when you argue against an ideology.

Just dont take memes at face falue and make sure you research the things you argue aabout.

nice thread fag

normies adopting of memes gives us the power we have.

Or do you really believe in "meme magic"?

The leftist degenerates in media and academia use strictly memes to propagandize: racist meme, sexist meme, inequality/jealousy meme, current year meme, etc.

It is futile to engage their memes with logic, you must bring your own memes. Now that doesn't really explain Pepe but the use of memes more generally.

you know that alt right means something entirely different than your maymay bullshit? and its been a thing for years?

I fucking hate pepe so much. The only meme that alright is wojack. The rest are shit and make me cringe

This is what i mean. We are the legacy of tradition. The fascist. The warrior. The inheritors of civilization and defenders of beauty. Why are we acting like children? The ugly, smug frog isn't going to gain us the respect that a discipline and principled fascist movement requires. Do you really want to see this thing in a history book one day?

Nice try, Lord Kek is unstoppable now.

forgot pepe ;^)

>Do you really want to see this thing in a history book one day?
yes.
praise kek

lol umad

now whos memeing?

meme

youtube.com/watch?v=AaWPhfKe0V8

>Do you really want to see this thing in a history book one day?
yes
5th grade children will wonder why some autists on the internet started making all these pictures of a green frog and I will lmaoing in my grave

ABSOLUTE KINO

Im preemtty tired of pepe. Like i remember the 2008-9 feels good man. Its been 7 years. Its time to move on.

Thank you for faking the time to Correct The Record and for not comprehending that Trump zeroed in on your unwillingness to discuss anything anyway.

no

You absolute autist.

Facts? The way MSM provides facts? Fuck off liberal scum

>preemtty
translation?

only alpha males will get this

cuck.

>rely on facts
>not pepes

CONFIRMED

etc.

these are some nice pepes.

allow me to join.

user you're referring to debates of old...cultural marxism has literally removed people of seeing their own hypocrisy in ideas. I have had people in an intellectual corner which had no way out staring them right in the face, and I got.
>so?
Memeing is the battle for normies which are the independents of the cultural landscape. They vastly outnumber us alt right, but also vastly outnumber the true cultural marxist. People are so "ADD" anymore that long winded throttling of opposition by way of facts...it just wont get the job done. This is the way we will win.

always wanted to save that one. never did. thanks

wew lad

btw m8, you couldve asked normally for a dump, mods delete threads only after few hours statistically

>hating alt-right maymays

get the fuck off my board

>(((Alt-Right)))
You're the one who's perpetuating memes, shill-o.

think of pepes/memes as propaganda. propaganda has always dominated public discourse, not actual facts. this is nothing new.

Stop acting like children. What would Hitler have thought of this?

Good point. But we are better than average. We must remain the ideal that should be striven for, instead of compromising ourselves intellectually by appealing to the least common denominator.

Anyone who unironically calls themselves a fascist is a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve to call themselves "right" of anything or anyone.

>what would Hitler have thought of this

Oh Jesus Christ, you're a walking meme...

the alt-right is our propaganda wing retard, do not speak bad of them

they HAVE to be here, to bring along people with fascination, and we HAVE to be here, to teach those people through reason

the memers are very much welcome.

It's magic, literally

ok dude, i get it. you listened to common filth ep 99 or 100. whatever one where he ranted at the beginning about pepes.

The alt right was never based in facts or reality. They just want their feelings and beliefs to be real.

thats a quality pepe, saved

why is everyone postin frogs lol

ty4ctrfam

the liberals have the sjws as autistic little brother, and the rightwing has the alt right pepe spaming kek worshiping as cringy little brother

I agree. However. Until people get their shit together and start creating/pushing into institutions and organizing more its gorilla warfare.

What are you up to for instance? I like what you said about the qualities there, not exclusively fascist. Maybe people need a road-trip moment like they did with San-Francisco in the 60's. Your in America go interview some bikers for trump or something, interview some of those in poorer rural areas, produce something on the non-lib arts. Maybe produce a publication, something more than a YT vid. Would support.

Those ancap memes are hilarious

All yours my friend

Honestly, my only complaint is that the memes don't go far enough. Liberalism is cancer. They need to be insulted and brought down to the level of cancer. Our memes don't go nearly far enough and they end up never even being used against people, but staying meta.

>all this pepe
>not enough spurdo
are you gidding me :DDD

WE

here, i gib benis

hitler was a manchild
if anything hed be one of the people (you) quoted

This thread is now taken over by kek, praise him with your digits and your pepes and hopefully faggot OP will kill himself by the time it's pruned, kek wills it.

more benis :DDD

This election should've already proven to you that the most effective persuasion techniques are memes and catchy nicknames and one-liners, not reciting facts. That's how we defeated the entire Republican establishment against all odds, and how we'll defeat the globalists with President Trump.

>berfegt every ' dime :DDD
always gets me

Am I still the fool???

heretic

kek will damn you

moar gondola

no

>The ugly, smug frog isn't going to gain us the respect that a discipline and principled fascist movement requires.

you are on Sup Forums u autistic idiot

stop taking the internet seriously

why does this even need to be said

M8, after explaining your position and refuting arguments thousands of times, it gets easier to just shit post some dank memez.

what did he mean by this?

>

Facts and data are good for your personal use to make good decision. For about 90% of the population they don't work for persuasion and for a decent chunk they actually dissuade people from taking your side.

gorilla warfare...

does that come before or after Mashall Law?

gry more :DDD

desu i think OP has a point. What the left do is stupid but it isn't memey. It has the veneer of seriousness. Of passion.
They have pushed people into a corner though by drip feeding this image of the uncontrolled dumb angry right to preempt backlash.
When they punch some old man or something they also get to brag and emasculate without consequence. Nice trick huh?
I think the real fight is to be constantly pointing out their tricks in a loud and righteous way. Can't help, cos its Americas cancer that simply spreads here. We just have sneak demos and general terrorism and crime.

THATS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autism: the post

boobo has a point.

OP BTFO

>two white people getting together
>somehow you have a problem with this
Yeah you're a fucking kike.
Fuck off of Sup Forums and never return.