Why do Latinos deny their African heritage?

Why do Latinos deny their African heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imeXSRNRMeg
youtube.com/watch?v=XvoIR78qWmc
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=LHnXeBgV2rQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaspar_Yanga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=ERKIbAYQdqc
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
google.com/search?ei=xYt_WvbOEu-b5wLMm7vgDw&q=average penis size by country&oq=average penis size by country&gs_l=psy-ab.3...204834.209522.0.209704.29.18.0.4.4.0.210.1639.0j11j1.12.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..13.11.1119...0j0i67k1j0i20i263k1j0i203k1.0.mQN6bBrNiB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't have african heritage?

That's mostly a brazilian thing, and they dont realky deny it peh

>me
>african heritage
lolwut.jpg

Because most of them actually look like this?

But there's still lots of African influence on Argentinian culture.

>That's mostly a brazilian thing
The whole entire South American continent had large amounts of African slaves though. Also obviously the Caribbean and most of Central America.

You're the biggest black nation in North America, why do you deny it?

USA have more blacks than Brazil nigga

>mutt
>let me tell you about your culture
I'd better protect my white DNA.

Checked

youtu.be/imeXSRNRMeg

blacks are disgusting self hating coons. i want nothing to do with them.

Black what?
lol no

>unofficial anthem is literally about las negras
youtube.com/watch?v=XvoIR78qWmc

>there's still lots of African influence on Argentinian culture.
such as?

Tango has strong African influence. Also Argentina previously had a very large Afro population but many of them died in a war.

Cielito Lindo and Huapango de Moncayo are closer to being an unofficial anthem than that.

>Tango has strong African influence
so Buenos Aires has a strong african influence.
>many of them died in a war.
most of them*, we just loved to send them to wars :DDD

>unnoficial anthem
Lmao no mexico lindo y querido, cielito lindo are far more popular

We are nor milk neithercoffee, but latté :)

youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors

If you don't worship KARA INEK, you're probably a faggot subhuman

Great scientific method my friend.

1) Tango is a japanese tradition.
2) We are 100% amerindians, pure brown skin.

I wouldn't call that our unofficial anthem, Cielito Lindo is by far the more popular choice, but yes, we have a tradition of honoring the beauty of black women
youtube.com/watch?v=LHnXeBgV2rQ
And that's just a sample of how black heritage is acknowledged in our arts and music. Add to that we fully acknowledge the role they had in our history, two states are named after them, pictured is one of our founding fathers, the first black man to succesfully liberate himslef from the white man's yoke in the Americas was a Mexican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaspar_Yanga
And our country banned slavery and promoted full equality right after its independence, so succesfully in fact that what remains of black people in Mexico is heavily mixed Afro-mestizos, roughly around 1% of our population.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
who are well integrated into Mexican traditional culture and not a ghettoized minority.
So we've covered how you're wrong we deny nothing, is there in plain sight for everyone to see, including the history of American slaves who fled US oppression into Mexico.

So once again, what about YOU? Why do you deny your heritage and real kinship (as in blood) with your black people?

>But there's still lots of African influence on Argentinian culture.
>Tango has strong African influence
????
>Argentina previously had a very large Afro population but many of them died in a war.
That's true, but the european influence is the only one that had any effect

That's Chicanos, they're ignorant of their own heritage, see

>online dna test
Non argument

Not sure what this guy is trying to accomplish but we certainly deny nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=ERKIbAYQdqc

Not that there's much to deny either way

Dominicans are the worst for this

HOLY SHIT this is metal AF

damn who painted that, it's cool as fuck

>The whole entire South American continent had large amounts of African slaves though
except it didn't, Spaniards tried to use local amerindians for labor as much as they could, only importing africans if the locals proved too much to handle

but we don't?
i'm very proud of my AEGYPTIAN ancestors

Show average Argentinian DNA please

not only was the local african population tiny, but they were poor, which means two things: a ton of them died during a yellow fever episode because they had no access to the doctors and the basic infrastructure to keep a good hygiene, and the rest got drafted into the army, sent to die to either Paraguay or taking the Patagonia

why are you bragging about genocide?

at no point did I brag about it
are you implying sending people with dark skin to die is something positive? you might be subconsciously racist bro, I'm reporting you to mr. trudeau

I'm a proud BULL

]The author was muralista by the name of Agustin Cardenas, mural is located in the Supreme Court of Michoacán state.

The man had something of a fantasy style.

I mean mtDNA , no self declaration

>that moon
>the aztec's details
this is beautiful

>Argentineans carried a large fraction of European genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (

Most hispanics are triracial

dios, que aburricion me da la musica en español. also, isn't negrito just an endearment tern like sweetie or honey? it doesn't actually mean the person's black

We really don't want to be associated with Niggers holmes .

>american culture
No wonder why amerimutts think of themselves as """whites""".

most whites in america are completely white

>Most hispanics are triracial
Yes, that's true

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

>Using day time television as a source.
I guess aliens did abduct my transexual husband from the past who came here to stop a plot by lizardmen to take over the world.

Because they see themselves as better than blacks.

What blacks? African blacks or blacks from Americas?

Because they have literally zero reasons to feel superior to anything

Does Latin America even have citizens with African heritage? I thought they've all been bleached

> they see themselves
your graph proves that it is not just a matter of perception

t.

t congolombian

Show me a single Mexican relevance or accomplishment kek

Stupid indio, the leaf is implying that we think of ourselves as better than blacks, and the graph proves that it is just not a matter of "thinking" we are superior because we objectively are

I don't. I am a proud BLACK man.
Ignore the Euro and Indio heritage.

kys

Yeah, don't muddle the issue macaco, we are not the ones doing the racist bit here, as for accomplishments how about art? You can literally find it posted on this thread That goes for you too

>answering to an apezilian

I'm 1/16th black and I use it to tease my actual African gf. lel.

She is from Veracruz, user, jarocho literally comes from an African instrument and music from Veracruz is greatly influenced by them. That song in particular is paying homenage to that.
>isn't negrito just an endearment tern
Diminutives in general do that function. So negrito is an endearment term yes, but only it is used in a diminutive way, like "cielito".

Mexico is less white than Colombia or Brazil by a respectable margin

And Congolombia is still less developed than Peru. So who gives a shit.

maybe thats why their cousine is so awsome.

kek, no. Believe whatever you want but anyone who's been there knows that that is a load of bullshit

Much less black also, that's not the point I was making is it? BTW was meant as irony, just in case you didn't get it

You can't make an argument without resorting to calling names. Pathetic

maybe thats why your women are not as hot .

lmao

t. whorehouse for westerners

it is not. Overrated =/= Good

I have no African heritage.

thats southasia.
is the best in the world.

You get that for being an unironic racist

That's subjective isn't it? Mexicans are more of an Asian type compared to Colombians, some people prefer that

check No one really buys into the HDI meme.

You are talking to the colombian who thinks being an american puppet is a virtue. I half suspect he is a pathetic sexpat american.

what is this?

t. biggest american lap dog

ok yeah. is my subjective observation.

Thats anther guy (or others, most colombians on Sup Forums are like that.). I hate the fact that my country is the bitch of the US

don't you get tired of sucking leaf and amerindian tiny cock?

I don't give a fuck about Canada.

Mexico is even a worse USA's bitch. They are importing corn. Fucking corn!.

See Most of them tend to be unironic self haters unfortunately

If I have any black heritage, it's very dilluted and only comes from my father's side.

Yeah, we import corn for cattle feed and industrial use, we eat white maize, not the yellow kind Americans grow

> androalgo
literally who. A quick google search will debunk your obscure study. You can check all the studies you want, my dicklet friend

google.com/search?ei=xYt_WvbOEu-b5wLMm7vgDw&q=average penis size by country&oq=average penis size by country&gs_l=psy-ab.3...204834.209522.0.209704.29.18.0.4.4.0.210.1639.0j11j1.12.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..13.11.1119...0j0i67k1j0i20i263k1j0i203k1.0.mQN6bBrNiB8

It's got quoted sources ffs you're just doing random internet searchs

>US
>5.1 inches
I smell bullshit

there are multiple studies in the google search. I know dealing with confirmation bias is not easy though so i you want to stick with what you already have it's fine with me

Dont you have a civil war to deal with?
Oh i forgot your a lazy spic from a lazy spic country and you cant do anything good

I'm probably the first person in my entire 200 years lineage to talk to a Negro face to face and I did it last month grocery shopping

>Dont you have a civil war to deal with?
kek no, I've never seen a fucking gun in my life (except for security guards) and the crudest thing I've witnessed is edgy public university student throwing rocks at thepolice. Theshit that happened in Baltimore or West Virginia is really fucking scary compared to what happens here. Imagine living in a country more divided than Colombia

a colombian one?

Imagine living in columbia

BLACKED