/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Last time they were happy (in vhs) edition

pastebin.com/4zF1PBay/

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/
youtube.com/watch?v=MhZd2Ws3WZw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=up6zyI-cV5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Audrey a qt

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

anyone notice during the end they cig'd 92 era kyle onto his face for a frame

yeah whatever no need to remind us every thread

Looks like Daddario there.

"Imagine these grapes are your balls!"

post your otp

She was top tier. What the fuck happened?

wtf is that? were they 12?

is this better for you

It was a friendly reminder and you gave him a unfriendly response. Rude!

newfag?

Reminder that they fucked in the morgue.

over briggs body
he probably fucked his neck hole just to make a joke about it

That's why Cole amd Tammy went to go smoke with Dianne to give them privacy. I hope it wasn't a posthumous threeway with Briggs.

Degenerate hiveminds

Sheryl Lee positive adjectives and attributes I don't know I'

adjacent

Molefu confirmed next

Chet and Sam should've had a totally heterosexual kissing scene.

fuck Shelly. I can't wait until that dumb cunt gets inevitably into trouble again.

you think Lynch filmed it? Asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc
DOguei go into the wild

At this point I assume it's a gigantic larp..he's memes it into flat earth

Like fucking Eddie Vader was given any glimpse of script. The cast doesn't know Jack shit. So i doubt they would tell that hack anything. And as if David Lunch would let spoilers about the most anticipated part of the show out in the form of a shite song.

I know this is supposed to be bait, but fuck me, it isn't even believeable. Learn to make some quality bait you cum flask. It's just embarrassing

despite what memers want you to believe she aged pretty well all things considered. beauty like that can't last forever

>start watching Inland empire

and post at the same time

Kek

>she aged pretty well

Bitch totally deserved to be treated poorly by that dueche bag she made out with outside the diner

Sure it can

>dueche bag
he is the most Alpha in the city

This is the key.

ANNIED

Um... David Lynch is friends with Eddie Vedder. He probably gave vague info on what he wanted the finale to be about in his directing style. It was confirmed though. consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/

She's like 50. If you managed to marry someone of her tier in her prime and she looked aged like she did you'd be a lucky man.

I never understood what a waifu was until I saw that picture

you can say that about LFB

>shelly fucks up
>bobby finally tells her to fuck off
>shelly gets killed
>bobby feels like it's his fault
>bobby kills himself
>lynched

If we assume the scene with Cole talking to Monica Bellucci that leaked is real (which is possible since the quote from episode 14 was in the leaked script for that part) I think it makes sense. Jeffries said he lived inside a dream and maybe Judy has something to do with that too.

I said I think Judy being related to Josie has been dropped. Judy apparently originally was going to be Josie's sister but with Josie not being in the series anymore or even mentioned I don't think she will be Josie's sister anymore.

I wish lodge spirits still had to possess someone to do any physical harm to people still. That was much more terrifying. I don't remember spirits being able to do much more than spook people or talk to them.

>bobby kills himself

have you seen the average woman her age

If it's shite bait it sure got you good.

Woodsman are something more
also they were to close to portal

I
AM
NOT
YOUR
FOOT

Kinda makes me glad the Major died before he could see Bobby become a legitimately good and decent person, only to marry a whore and father a stupid whore.

user please...

Look at them flat pancake titties, though.

>if hitler's art wasn't shat on he could've been making surrealist kino instead of gassing jews
art critics BTFO

Does anyone have the video of Carl singing while playing guitar?

chose new love for Bobby

Yeah right here

check Op name

The opposite. Kyle lucky he got to pump and dump her before she turned into a walking Halloween mask.

>Because of american decadence David Lynch's mediocre art WASNT shat on and thus his timeline of becoming the American Ubermensch Fuhrer collapsed, and America fell into decline.

It's actually the Arm who loves Hitler and Nazis.

None are worthy, user.

Yeah. I'm also extremely disappointed with their depiction in TR. I know Lynch likes very basic black and white symbology when it comes to depicting evil where things must look hideous or ugly (which I honestly find refreshing). But there was no need to drag that to Twin Peaks, the original woodsmen designs in Jeffrey's dream were fucking perfect, beyond perfection. They're lame as hell in TR.

Audrey comes back and Bobby finally gets to fuck her after 25 years.

Yeah no doubt he gave him some vauge shit about darkness and electricity. But not even lunch is stupid enough to tell them exactly what happens and then let them release a song chronicaling it. And the lyrics are vauge as fuck they could be about anything.

Starting to think it's Eddie himself spamming this shit. If so, get lost Eddie, your solo work is trash.

So Woodsman are even more powerful than Lodge Spirits and even Bob? That's what you're telling me?

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>makeagif.com
Sounds like you are set for a severe LYNCHING

This is a Twin Peaks thread, Not a shitty political thread, Summer child.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhZd2Ws3WZw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s

reminder were getting more based mitchums

>Big Ed scene incoming

inb4 Norma is cheating on Ed with fucking Hank and Nadine will be the only person in a happy marriage when she marries Jacoby

DAD

Give exact frame number then

Memes aside, If Judy does show up she doesn't have to be the Judy that Josie is related to. Many characters in Twin Peaks have the same first names.

GIMME BACK MY RELEVANCE DUHVID

Vedderposting is wrong because:

a) Season should end with Julee Cruise instead of that awful song and
b) Lynch would never spoil the ending in such shitty lyrics.

Not to mention the leaks.

who else /cantwaitforvederfagstogetbtfowhencoopreturnsinafewepisodes/ here

Totally thought Shelly would die here. Also thought Bobby would die when the gun fired into the Double R. Instead what I got were the TOOT and AAAHHH AAHHH memes.

Nowhere in the show or movie was it said that Judy was related to Josie. I don't remember where it was said but it was some supplementary stuff over a decade ago so there's not really much reason to worry about retconning it (though supplementary books are "canon until contradicted by the show" anyway) if it fits better with the current plot. Judy not being related to Josie at this point wouldn't change anything, especially since Josie isn't even relevant in the show anymore.

>not stealing all your gifs from Google images, requiring zero effort

it seems you were the one who was lynched frenleno.

Hank is dead though

>Josie isn't relevant to the show anymore

LET ME OUT OF THE DRAWER KNOB DAVID RRREEEEEEE

he's not missing anything

>Gordon almost died or gets LODGE'D
>Shelly almost died
>Bobby almost got shot
>Dougie almost got shot

Is Lynch making fun of the trope of main characters dying out of no where by not having them actually die?

He's missing Lynch's best movie.

You have one particular jew to thank for it, he's the one who defended Elephant Man when studio jews shat on it

L Y N C H E D

youtube.com/watch?v=up6zyI-cV5k

(Vid description, Lynch with a Hitler sympathizing guru in Germany lecture, crowd goes nuts)

Which actors have aged the best and which the worst. pic related. She looks terrible.

>Lynch typically allows himself one jumpscare in each of his projects

When is it coming, anons? I'm always expecting it.

She's either a pile of ashes or a half rotted corpse at this point, user. Have some respect.

the log has aged the best obviously

The first few seconds of the very first episode.