I'm cumming

I'm cumming.

Why is North Carolina and Virginia firm blue though?

How is Georgia a toss up? Obama coulden't flip them Democrat do what makes them think that Clinton can?

>NBC

>NBC

Nate Silver will make anime real.

Oh god my anus is simply leaking brown fecal fluid. I love Hillary so much oh my god this gives me such a boner oh my god I'm with her.

I'm with her I'm with her I'm with her and I want the whole world to know it. Her progressive principles make my acne simply burst and white pimple juice spurts out of it and I rub it into my decaying flesh. I love Hillary so so so much oh my god.

All those republican thugs who aren't hip to the current times can just go suck off a big great apes majestic penis. I'm with her and i just can't wait for the first woman in the White House. BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER.

oh man oh man I'm with her I'm with her and black lives matter. Fuck me in my willing asshole while I shit all over a frozen Popsicle and I don't even care who knows it. Black lives matter I'm with her god she is so fucking progressive just choke me until I'm dead.

If you didn't want Hilldog to win the Presidentebowl you shouldn't have nominated the sleazy real estate developer who can't go a day without offending his own voter base.

Yeah thanks to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, The Washington Post, and other Jew owned news sources, the world can see the truth about DONALD DRUMPF and his naked wife MELANIA DRUMPF.

At first I was mad at Hillary because she allowed Boko Haram to kill 10,000 African villagers, allowed 4 us soldiers to die in Benghazi, helped arm Isis, had a private email server in her bathroom, worshipped moloch, and used the Clinton foundation as a money laundering service in the hundreds of millions. Oh and also stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders. HOWEVER.....

DONALD DRUMPF IS RACIST
DONALD DRUMPF HAD A NAKED WIFE
DONALD DRUMPF ATE A TACO BOWL
DONALD DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER
DONALD DRUMPF WANTS TO BUILD A WALL

For these reasons I am now #withher

(((NBC)))

more spam. reported

nbc

Wow you sure don't like Jewish people.

>NBC

Wow you sure are unenlightened.

>cumming in your mums asshole

Clinton has pulled funding from Virginia and is moving on to take Georgia.

I laughed way too hard at this.

This is based on statewide opinion polls, and doesn't take how heavily gerrymandered Georgia is into account.

For the uninitiated: Say you have a state that's about half white and half shitskin like Georgia. Seems like politics would swing either way, right? Perhaps even a democrat advantage from the leftist whites voting themselves into extinction?

Well, no. What you actually get is 20-25% counties with large colored majorities, and 75-80% counties with weak white majorities. The whites win the vast majority of counties (weakly), and take the state by a landslide.

Black people hate Trump more than they like Obama.

Presidential electoral votes are decided by majority of state voters not county wins dipshit.

>Presidential electoral votes are decided by majority of state voters not county wins dipshit.
No they are not. Name-calling is mean, and should not be used when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

provide some god damn sauce

Euphoric af

>Obama coulden't flip them Democrat do what makes them think that Clinton can?

because the poll numbers show she can

>WI, MI
>going blue

VA won't go blue without Webb's endorsement.