Is race-mixing alright if you both plan on not having kids?

Is race-mixing alright if you both plan on not having kids?

Hey Sup Forums, interesting topic I was discussing with my friend today. He's fallen in love with a black girl (Jamaica I think she's from). They've been best friends for about five years, but have recently started getting serious. I have zero problem with her; she's cute, in shape, and is practically a white girl with darker skin.

However, I've been redpilled on the dangers of racemixing. Now, I'm not racist by any means. I actually seek to preserve the cultures of the world...so I feel as though blacks should be with blacks, whites with whites, asians with asians. Fucking other races is okay, but marrying a white woman is my only goal.

I explained this to my friend. He told me him and his girlfriend both don't want to have children. Instead, they want to marry and enjoy each other's company.

Is race-mixing okay if there are no children involved? Or would it actually be better for them to have a family to aid the American work force? They're both conservative, educated, and hard-working people. I don't doubt they'd raise their kids properly...but of course...they wouldn't be white or black.

What are your thoughts?

That girl is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

She's a qt, but far too skeletal for my tastes.

Think with your dick, dick knows best.

It's not race mixing if you don't reproduce you fucking retard

>preserve culture
same race kids don't give a fuck about culture m8

I dated a bitch that was the Mexican doppelgänger of this chick. She was psycho

Is that so? My apologies then.
I feel like that's a problem we need to rectify in youth of today. I'm very proud of my German heritage.

moar please

Thats what you get for dating a Mexican

>Hey Sup Forums, interesting topic I was discussing with my friend today. He's fallen in love with a black girl (Jamaica I think she's from)
hmmmm....

They can always just adopt a white german refugee, since im assuming most germans will be fleeing their nation once it becomes a muslim majority.

>worrying about blacks dragging down the offspring's IQ
>the father is Bobo Vieri

damn you gay friendo

Jazzma Kendrick is her name.
Alright, alright. You caught me. I'm a mixed girl that browses Sup Forums often. Mostly lurking. I am dating a Japanese guy. It is what it is. I'm just curious on different opinions. I didn't choose who I ended up falling in love with...

I'd like to consider myself red-pilled. But I don't want to aid to degeneracy either. Call me conflicted.

>I am a Jamaican girl dating a Japanese guy.
r/asianmasculinity roleplayer pls go

Her body is gorgeous, but I definitely like a little more thighs personally.

it is clear that the condition of her body require both strict diet and large amount of specific lift/exercise. So as soon as she start getting lazy she will be disgusting.

Of course she is looking good, but for wife material i'd rather have pice related body type which require low maintenance than this.

Both plan? Unless you know the bitch is sterile you don't control shit. Keep that in mind.

Black girls look like monkeys with a fake cheap wig on their cranium.

Anyone? Since I'm a kid I think about this. Black men look 100% great but black women are putrid, literaly.

Race mixing is fine, the problem is that white guys are at a disadvantage here because most black girls look like apes while asian girls look like Quasimodo