youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379
liveleak.com/view?i=008_1443844876
liveleak.com/view?i=825_1315923588
liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1205329891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just banter

>discover that religions are bullshit
I'm not religious, but you shouldn't have strong opinions on topics that you don't know much about. You can't prove the non-existance of an higher instance, just like religious fags can't prove the existence of it. Stop thinking like a macaco

Abrahamic religions aren't about believing the existence of a higher existence, but believing that that higher existence was called Yahweh, took a bunch of slaves from Egypt and made them their chosen people, and did all the shit that's written on the OT and the sacred book of your particular affiliation.
Even if the initial statement is easily believable -there's someone higher than ourselves-, you find that organized religion quickly loses plausability the deeper you go into any sacred scripture.

>trying to argue with Mehmet

Hermano, please.

nothing you said it actually an argument against abrahamic religion.

>French
>atheist
Why do you hate your beautiful country so much?

is actually*

it's just a prank, bro

I'm not about to believe that there was a guy that fought an angel and another that opened a sea just because a very old book said so, simple as that.
I'm not going to enter into the fact that to this day there's dubious archeological evidence for the existence of Abraham and Moses because that's irrelevant, the point is that being /jew/muslim/christian means you're literally believing everything that's written in a book that nobody is even sure of the author without a single shred of evidence.
If you want to believe in the existence of God go ahead, plenty of theologists have given ample logical reasoning for it. But believing in anything written in a "sacred text" is simply moronic.

what you fail to understand, is that even though those religions believe those things, those things aren't used as argument for the beliefs. You just disregard them because your worldview doesn't account for certain miraculous type events.

Believing something means thinking that something is historical truth, it means believing it actually happened. There are no "arguments", no "reasons" to believe in something. You don't choose to believe in something, you either do or don't.
If you are a Christian but you don't believe in what's written in the Bible you're just doing lip service. And what's written in the Bible has subpar evidence to support it.

Every religion is bullshit. Look at the "evangelicals" in America.

yeah I know, but your reasons for disbelieving aren't reasons a Christian would present to you in the first place as to why you should believe
you should rather address those actual arguments that Christian thinkers bring up, so you can show that you're even aware of them.
> And what's written in the Bible has subpar evidence to support it.
not Jesus' resurrection and Paul's conversion/bio, which is what a Christian would be more likely to bring up to you

and look at the atheists on the internet. so atheism must be bullshit too then
that isn't an argument

The burden of proof relies on the one that makes the claim. If you religious nuts want to claim there's a giant sky pixie then feel free to present evidence proving it.

you're the one who made a claim by claiming its bullshit
you made a claim to knowledge, so now you have to defend it

That's not how it works friendo. There is no indicator in reality that insinuates the existence of a higher being. You're essentially saying "prove me wrong" instead of proving your claim right.

>giant sky x
>friendo
I want to punch you in the fucking gut

I didn't even make a claim, you did
there is no indicator that somebody didn't wipe your freedom fries on their balls when they served you but you eat them anyway

0/10

There's not a single logical argument any Christian thinker bought up that works for Christianity. Defending Christianity means believing in the Christian God, and that means defending its sacred scripture, and that is the Bible.
Great Christian thinkers like Thomas de Aquinas or Descartes could offer somewhat logical reasonings to the ontological question about God, but those reasonings work for literally any kind of God -as in any kind of higher conscience originary of reality-. Every thinker that tried to defend the Bible has failed spectacularly, because it's not a matter oh philosophy or logic, but simple archeology and history, and to this day we can't even put a consistent timeframe on the events of the Pentateuch.

>not Jesus' resurrection and Paul's conversion/bio
Finding evidence (that isn't quite solid anyway) that a prophet called Jesus existed, and acted around the area described by the NT isn't evidence for his resurrection or any of the miracles he performed.

Someone saying something is bullshit requires a previous claim to object to. The burden of proof falls on that previous claim, by definition. And the lack thereof is the reason to call it bullshit in the first place.

this is bs there's no death penalty many of my friends in university are atheist between im moroccan

>Finding evidence (that isn't quite solid anyway) that a prophet called Jesus existed, and acted around the area described by the NT isn't evidence for his resurrection or any of the miracles he performed.
why are NT documents like Luke's and Paul's not reliable?

>Be Monkey
>Get turned into sopa anyway
>The world watches
Y u do dis, ooo oo aa aaa?

>why are NT documents like Luke's and Paul's not reliable?

Because there is nothing to verify them? If an old text told you that Kings could fly, would you believe it? Why does something being "the new testament" make anything in it valid in any way, shape, or form?

they cite living eye witnesses, wrote in educated prose, had nothing to gain from lying, were tormented for what they said, and no other writer for a very long time ever disputed their claims

>why do s*Ndniggers do this?
Because the Qu'ran dictates it.

kill yourself, it's OBVIOUSLY bullshit. It's just a cocktail of other belief systems that were contemporary to when it was created. You are really, really dumb.

but are they openly racist or they hide it?

>openly atheists*

>It's just a cocktail of other belief systems that were contemporary to when it was created.
not an argument. could be interpreted that they were all given the same info from God and each religion eventually had it written in different ways. not an argument either way though because they're both speculation, unless you could disprove historically they're all untrue

You can't disprove a negative

Religion /=/ faith. Organized religion just provides a means to control people most of the time.

pic related
I doubt it's really enforced in all those countries desu.
Even in Iran if i'm not mistaken some of the extreme laws (like the "sodomy" ones) are hardly put into practice, and Iran would be one of the more radical governments in MENA

>tfw she is a murtad athieist living in Saudi Arabia
>tfw I really want to kill a murtad atheist arab, and this is a perfect opportunity to do so, but she is waaay to cute to kill

Evangelicals are garbage, every other religious person knows this.

Any qt murtadaat? They all deserve death

forgot gif

Also, I play this on loop for about an hour every day
instagram.com/p/BMEh7QyBD3W/?hl=en

>tfw no murtad arab gf

Given that she is allowed to live in Riyadh, and is in fact (not) a doctor, putting faithful Muslims in her care, you are right, apostasy laws are way too laxly enforced for my liking

Look at this, how is she even allowed to live?
goodreads.com/user/show/1821447-betule-sairafi

I prefer trusting wikipedia than trusting some goatfucker rapefugee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy

>be brazilian
>get publically beheaded while the whole town watches

never seen such thing
youtube.com/watch?v=sBpKrJZg6qE

What about what said m8

>they literally set stands for people too watch beheadings
lmao what a barbaric shithole

>donkeyfucker calling anyone a goatfucker
Anyway, this boneca morena is allowed to live in Saudi Arabia despite being an atheist

twitter.com/betulesairafi

>"hurr lets waste millions of dollars of taxpayer's money to give criminals life sentences because that is what our libshit gringo masters do"
There is a reason the whole world hates spics. Even spics hate spics

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goatfucker
Donkeyfucker is not a racial slur to spics tho
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey fucker

>"This is what our multicultural society has brought us: a climate of intimidation in which all sorts of goatfuckers can issue their threats freely."

It's not a slur, just an empirical observation of spics' behavior

stop projecting, goatfucker.
no one calls us this
also go back to africa, disgusting terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0cUfFSebk

Whiter than you Jose (pronounced "Hoe-say" like the mexispic that you are)

tbhfam

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

>burden of proof doesn't exist if i get to sound smart

>missing the point this badly
what he said was that there's no proof religions are bullshit either
t. non-fedora atheist

My theory is that living in a desert must be pretty rough so laws must be rough as well to control people (historically speaking). Religion is the perfect tool to control people, since consquences go beyond the flesh;

i didn't completely miss the point

>i have one million dollars
>i doubt it
>well prove that i don't have than
sandnegroid logic

you guys really need to learn that speculations are not arguments

then*

>2018
>over 10 years since fedora tier atheism stopped being cool
>still being a fedora atheist
Literally, no one in America (and more so in Europe) gives a single fuck about fedoraism anymore

explain yourself tyrone

no i don't want to bother

t. nigger with no argument

There's this guy who gave a ridiculous fedora atheism lecture on my uni, and is writing richard dawkins tier stuff about the debunking of religion by science. And he literally wears a fucking fedora. He's a living meme

>i posted a man with a hat therefore god exists atheists btfo

>tears in his eyes as he types

>I am an SUPER SMART INTELLIGENT ATHEIST so I am no longer a jungle spicnigger4
No amount of atheist will wash the shit from your skin

But that's not the point you fucking neckbeard. I'm an atheist too. It's just the most fedora-tier thing you can possibly do to fight a war against religion in the name of "reason and science", as if those are a final disproval of God. It just completely misses the point of what religion is, and moreover it is laughable because why would you be so preoccupied with what others want to believe.

>I am an SUPER SMART INTELLIGENT ATHEIST so I am no longer a jungle spicnigger4
No amount of atheist will wash the shit from your skin

Stop baiting and go fuck some more donkeys Joao

>Stop baiting and go fuck some more donkeys Joao

spicnigger

Atheists are the antisocial autist kids, no one likes to play with on the playground, so they are running around, ruining all the fun for the others.
>Allah isn't real bro!!! So instead of living in a positivist society and seeking higher meaning in life, I'll NOT have a family, I will NOT have a husband/wife and children, rather than that I will use drugs and drink and smoke le weeeeed XD and die alone at the end of a meaningless life spent on frivolities. Woooo-hooo. I'm a great spirit, like the great scientists of our times, the multiple Noble winners, the science guy and neil degresse tyrone, who invented science and shiet.

liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379

liveleak.com/view?i=008_1443844876

liveleak.com/view?i=825_1315923588

Iraq: liveleak.com/view?i=5a4_1205329891

Yeah man, just like witchcraft is real too, right. There's plenty of old texts about witch craft and "eye witnesses" giving it validity.

We flew into the clouds and didnt see your robe wearing old white guy in the sky, so religion disproven. Prove me wrong. BTFO.

Based Germany being 100% correct as usual

Talk shit, get hit, spic

His name is Yeshua, Jesus is a rough translation from Hebrew to Latin/Greek.

who hurt you Joao?