Would you?

Would you?

Fuck Sarah Lynn? Hell no. You'd probably contract every STD known to man.

>what's a condom

He said every STD known to man, a condom won't protect you from the full contact barrage

>what's two condoms

Nothing between friends

Not worth it. Now, Ana... she gets me going.

Fuck Bojack? Sure.

What about known to horse? *suggestive eyebrow*

>that scene where she grabbed his dick

I don't understand my attraction to her

I do.

I like crazy.

I like slutty.

I like bossy/assertive.

I like girls who'd probably treat me like garbage.

I had a fucked up relationship with my father and was once pinned down and forced to wear make up by a girl who was older than me.

She called me her little bitch doll and that was my first erection.

>being attracted to dead girls

Okay now I understand it.

You're attracted to damaged goods, its pretty common.

>was once pinned down and forced to wear make up by a girl who was older than me.
>She called me her little bitch doll and that was my first erection.

literally my fetish

her voice does it for me.

is it just me, or did they just forget to hide how much they crib from Ugly Americans here?

Fuck Sarah Lynn? Yeah sure, would probably feel guilty about how fucked her life got after doing it and want to help her. Maybe encourage her to follow her dream of being an architect now.

Shame things didn't work out between Bojack and Wanda

Why is that dog talking to asian Daria?

She's voiced by Kristen Schaal

How come they didn't make a big deal out of Bojack fucking her, but it was a huge thing that he almost fucked Penny?

A Ryan Seacrest Type has been a character since Season 1.

It's also not really cribbing, both shows are about alternate depictions of America. Ugly Americans focused primarily on New York, immigration and cultural integration, where as Bojack is all about Hollywood, celebrities and entertaiment industry.

Both just use their wacky alternate versions of reality for gags and puns to dress up a cartoon about X.

Penny was 17
Sarah Lynn was 30

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

She fucked up, Bojack's movie.

Sarah's a grown woman. Penny was an impressionable teen, who's the daughter of his old friend. Sarah was only weird because of their onscreen relationship in the past.

she got outplayed by vanessa gecko. really, the worst thing she did was lie to that one assistant about getting promoted.

I just saw her final scene
Her catch phrase finally makes sense now
w-why..

that moment when wanda is crying in her sister's arms and the doorbell rings and she just rushes up to get it... and it's pizza.

jesus, man. i hope we get more wanda someday, even if she gives bojack a wiide berth

That was the hottest, craziest of moments.

>Fucks up Bojack's movie by lying.
>Finds a really nice guy who wants to build a life with her and forgets about him in about a month because she wants to go back into her job.
>Treats her friends like pawns and literally gets off on controlling and manipulating others.

Sorry user. She's disqualified.

Everyone in the show is secretly an asshole in one way or another. That's kind of a major theme of the show.

Except Mr. Peanut Butter.

>giving horsecock to your slutty daughteru

Understandable.

>trying to give horsecock to your friend's daughteru

Unforgivable.

>she withheld her assistant's career promotion

no. horses are hideous.

>implying she didn't diddle 3 kids in a trenchcoat

Are you implying Vincent Adultman isnt an adult? Thats preposterous he has a job and a hat.

peanutbutter is a narcissist.

She's the bad guy.

American Education: The post

Five words: SUCK A DICK, DUMB SHIT!

A lovable one.

...she says "Suck a dick" because she wants to be an architect? I don't follow you.

Did any other confused-bros REALLY feel in Todd's final "No, I'm not gay! I mean.. I don't THINK I'm gay..." scene?

sounds fruity but its the first time ive really related this hard in a cartoon

Asexual.

Two condoms is less safe. They'll tear as they're not designed to be double stacked like that.

aka sexually inept.

No I'm not into necrophilia.

He is asexual. I think it is a real thing but I can't imagine how much tumblr latched onto that scene.

I hated his misadventures but I really like Todd when he is a real part of an episode and I thought this was a good scene.

from what I've gathered, asexuals are virgins who have so much sexual frustration bottled up in them, they blame others for their lack of social ability to hook up with someone, so rather than living their life as a virgin until they hook up with somebody, they make themselves feel better by giving themselves a new affiliation to make themselves feel like a special snowflake and make up for their lack of a sex life.

I speak from experience from having a friend on Steam who would always talk about wanting to go out with a chick at his school but never had the balls to ask her out and eventually he told me he "thought" he was asexual. Like, what, nigga? You THINK you're asexual, even though you're clearly attracted to girls? Huh? lol.

There's a difference between being not attracted to other people and having an urge to sleep with them. Some people just don't have much of a libido. I don't have much of a libido, though not to the point of having none at all. I just don't think that means they're their own sexual orientation. They're just heterosexuals who lack a sex drive.

Which is why it really pissed me off that Todd was such a whiny little bitch about Bojack sleeping with a girl that he'd already clearly indicated his sexual disinterest in. Not to mention that he has no problem hanging out with the chick who deliberately went out and fucked his friend in retaliation for being snubbed, and then had the fucking nerve to tell Todd that eh deserved better friends than Bojack.

God that cunt.

then use three for when the first two tear

Penny is legal so is Sarah Lynn.

I think I just find it really unrealistic. Its not natural for animals with functioning reproductive organs to not want to use them. Like, do asexuals even masturbate? Or is it the sexual act between them and another person that they don't like? I can't imagine not be attracted to ANYONE and never ever EVER getting a boner. Like, do their dicks and vags just not work or do they constantly send messages from their brain to not get a boner? It just seems.... inhuman to me. I know that comes across as harsh but that's how I see it. I have no problem with people who are super selective with who they find attractive, but to find NOBODY attractive seems crazy to me. Sex is one of the most enjoyable things in life, lol.

Who does her voice? I tried googling it but nothing comes up.

in that situation? On that bender? In Diane's clothes?
I'd be all over her.

I love Princess Caroline and hope she's happy with Mouse Man but she has definitely fucked up quite a few things. Also, she keeps going back to Bojack and enabling him and should have left him to kill himself a decade ago.

>She called me her little bitch doll and that was my first erection.
yeah, that'll do it.

It would be hard for me to resist
I like damaged goods

>Ana Spanikopita (voiced by Angela Bassett) – A human Hollywood publicist who specializes in getting celebrities Oscars, hence her title "The Oscar Whisperer". She spends much of season three trying to help BoJack's image, which leads to a relationship with him. Ana breaks up with him after he fails to get the Oscar nomination.

>Angela Bassett
She's married to a man named Courtney. I'm not making this up.

>Its not natural for animals with functioning reproductive organs to not want to use them.
Tell that to all those goddamn pandas. Seriously, any farmer will tell you that every so often there's a steer or horse or whatever the fuck that just does not want to breed.

Fucking the virginal, underage daughter of one of your old friends because you might have had a romantic connection with that friend as some point and fucking somebody you knew when they were a kid and you were an adult but who's turned and chooses to be a party girl are two totally different levels of mentally fucked up.

The first scenario also has way more potential to harm. You shape somebody's perception of sex from that point on, deprive them of having the experience of sex with somebody they are in teenage love with, divide them from their family by causing drama or making them have a secret, etc. The second is just weird sex two adults are having. It's unsavory but it's no different than a girl wanting you to call her mommy or something.

there's usually underlining health reasons why they don't, though. a horse doesn't have the ability to identify themselves as asexual.

Transexuals and asexuals are both either biological anomalies or are, in some way, mentally or physically damaged. The second is much more likely, but it's unpolitical to say it.

>Angela Bassett
I want her to kick me in the crotch and tell me I'm worthless.

You need to learn how to fucking use commas.

She had a catch phrase? I was distracted by her being a drunken whore