How do I move to Argentina?

How do I move to Argentina?

Get STEM degree
Learn Spanish
Find a job there

take a dna test and if it shows +60% white, you get citizenship

Just go there. University is free and you prolly can teach english or some other shit.
I mean, bolivians go without a plan why should you?

you don't.

>buy plane ticket
>learn some spanish
>get a job

sorry senpai, looking at your flag I can assume that you are less then 99% white, which is the minimum required to be an argentinian citizen

>implying the country argentina exists

Just move out.
Hahahahahaha

marry a Argie

Easy
You don't

bump

Just walk in

If you are not Amerindian then you are not our brother and you can fuck off.

Bump

>I'm still waiting for you, user

you need to be bolivian first

Why would you want to move to such a disgusting poverty-ridden corrupt country where things are four to eight times more than in the USA and where you have to work as a slave to earn a third world wage?

You can literally earn more money and a way bigger purchasing power working at mcdonalds than working here as an engineer.

Because money isn't everything, my friend.

He has no friends or family here there is no reason for leaving the USA and go to a country that is literally worse in everything if he were to move here he would downgrade his life in every single aspect.
If he wants to move somewhere else he will be better off moving accros the country to a different state.
Even mississippi is better than here.
The house that poor people from the hood live in are better, are bigger, look better than the average middle class house in Shitentina.

Just learn spanish and come here, you don't need papers.

He fell for the porteƱas meme

Argentine law requires that U.S. citizens must pay a reciprocity fee of $160 USD

wtf!? why are argentinians such fascists?

because latin americans can move freely across the region without a need for documents like visas, taxes or time restrictions

This

Please come

is that fucking CWC

Being black.