You will NEVER be a rich russian oligarch

>You will NEVER be a rich russian oligarch
>You will NEVER be a rich Arab oil Prince
>You will NEVER be a rich son of Chinese government people
>You will NEVER be British royalty
>You will never be descended from aristocrats or some sort of oldmoney

>The best case scenario is you make a few dollars and became a nouveau riche faggot that everyone hates and has zero class

What is it like to be wealthy in your country? What is it like to go to a private school and have all your friends and acquaintances be wealthy and high class from a child age?

What advice can you give me so people think im wealthy? What do wealthy people think and act like?

another quality leaf thread

Please I want to be wealthy

I mean, I am a descendant of Guatemalan Aristocrats, but that is just a step below being a smart retard.

god damn i really wish your stupid ass will get run over by a truck

Fuck off

Pull tighter on those bootstraps, son. Work hard enough and you'll be just as rich as a Saudi prince.

Hey dude! Sorry, quick question, I have a Swiss friend and he insists Austrians have a reputation of being miserable bastards. Is that true?

>>The best case scenario is you make a few dollars and became a nouveau riche faggot that everyone hates and has zero class
That's not true. You can also marry into the family of those groups you mentioned. I just read about a dutch football player, not even on the intentional level, who married a Malaysian princess.

Why do you hate me? I just want to be wealthy.

If I work hard maybe my children can become rich then theirs will become wealthy? How can I teach them the ways of wealth. I want to build a legacy.

It is impossible to deny that with my flag, the only people who like them somewhat are Bavarians

Stop posting on Chinese cartoon boards and start to get wealthy instead, you fucking retard. Literally any other activity would grant you the chance, but here you are, wishing for something that you're not even working on.
FUCK OFF

Invent the next retarded social media platform for normies to constantly broadcast their lives with. Get bought out by Zuckerborg and live happily as a multi-billionaire.

Huh, go figure. I would not have guessed that myself! Thanks man!

LeafLife, a board from pathetic Canadians for pathetic Canadians.
Only 800.000.000 gallons of maple syrup to join the autistic shit flinging fest!

>I want to build a legacy.
If you become rich, and are very lucky, then maybe you can be the father to her children, and carry on the family line. Don't kid yourself though. These are HER children. They will have her last name, naturally. They will be given an upbringing to reflect the status of their mother's status. That can be your legacy. If you are very lucky, and work extremely hard.

I'm working on it I have a wagie job and my TFSA is almost maxed out. The problem is I know this is not enough, I need to start a business or something.

How can I find the strength to start a successful business when everyone wishes and expects me to fail?

No worries, you are hopefully aware of the fact that you should take my post with a grain of salt. The fact that the Germans were a cultural puppet of the A*strians for centuries obviously has something to with it.

By either fucking everyone over, or start pursuing something that's actually worth it. Money and materialistic belongings aren't, you'll find out as soon as you get to that point(xD). Money is nothing but a tranquilizer, it'll calm you down, but it won't make you actually happy.

>The best case scenario is you make a few dollars and became a nouveau riche faggot that everyone hates and has zero class
But russian oligarchs, arab princes and chinese government people are exactly nouveau riche faggot that everyone hates and has zero class

You are lying to me this is what I mean. How can I follow my own intuition when everyone is lying and trying to drag me down by trying to lowering my expectations.

It feels like people want others to have money, but not more money than them. They want you to have a girlfriend but not a girlfriend hotter than theirs etc. How am I suppose to follow my own path when everyone's self interest is getting me to fail?

I will be sure to do that! I am sure that they are a perfectly fine people, I just wanted to know if that was a common conception of them. Thanks again for the response.

By literally not giving a fuck about those cunts. Don't get dragged down by others, don't let your intuition get corrupted by people who want to keep you down just for the sake of it. You can still do whatever you want if you happen to fail, why even give two flying shits about those fucks? I honestly wish you the very best dude, but you are wasting your energy for something that won't fulfill you if you don't have anything else in mind than worthless pieces of paper and numbers. True fulfillment and happiness only comes from within, not from bullshit that you don't need. And the best way to achieve something is to help other people achieve it. Think about this for a while, I only want your best (if you stop being a fucking insecure syrupguzzler).
Take care

Thank you. Is there any good book you can recommend for me?

>By literally not giving a fuck about those cunts.
How does one do this?

My phone is about to die, I'll be back soon

Pls return

>tfw descending from nobles 229 years after the revolution

The richest fucker in australia is a whiny mother who cant seem to get her kids in line, and is so selfish as to want to throw her money away rather than give it to her kids. she only made it out of sheer luck(typical of multibillionaires) and has enough cash to fund her own private military. she owns a huge portion of mines around about everywhere, and everyone fucking hates her, almost as much as we hate adani from india

>descendants of French aristocrats are now anime posting sissies who probably crossdress
can't make this shit up lmfao

>sissies who probably crossdress
Projecting much?

Bump.

>What is it like to be wealthy in your country?
You have to hide your wealth. Wealth as such is not seen positively by the majority. The wealthiest Germans are living in some sort of mansions or castles well hidden from the rest of society.

German aristocracy was hunted down and disowned from most abilities to govern or have influence on politics in any sorts. Most barons are frowned upon still.

Wtf I hate Germany now