Conservative college girls

How do you find single, conservative girls on a college campus? I'm transferring to a large state university in the midwest this fall and want to enter a long term relationship.

Most college aged females seem to be plagued by degeneracy, but with tens of thousands of students there has to be a few good girls out there. Where do you find them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just accept your true calling as the massive faggot that you are OP.

Men are more intelligent, interesting and probably know how to please you more effectively. They've had years and years of practice doing exactly what you want for yourself, so go for it. Suck that dick OP, you know you want to. I mean, it's just life.

join the young dipshits club

>conservative college girls

Does not compute.

church.

College republicans club

>conservative
>girls

This.

Or this.

Or both.

thanks for real answers

Be an engineer, I have yet to meet a liberal engineer.

Join the US fraternity system. Seriously. It's redpilled central if you can stomach the degeneracy.

Either join the Young Republicans or a campus religious group. It isn't rocket science.

I'm a CS major and am working right now as a software "engineer". CS girls are disgusting though, the few attractive ones are swarmed by betas.

What state? Hoosier girls can be based. Not all but many.

MN, which makes things even harder.

It's about where you look honestly. Join a club. There's a Conservative Club on my campus.

Except the dweebs that account for 90% of the engineering population

Join some clubs. You will not meet nice girls at the bar.

I had her come to me after 4 years of being single.

Not really, it was just luck.

She's a doctor from Stanford. Excellent lay.Conservative and racist. I wanna marry her in a couple years.

fucking lucky. a conservative doctor is my dream

This, the sluts are treated like sluts and the proper girlfriends are typically given a respectful distance.

I do find it odd how you want a long-term relationship in college, why? I don't want to shame you for wanting commitment, but you will never experience a lifestyle that affords multiple lovers like this again. user please, understand what you're missing out on.

If you're still insistent, finding a long-term girlfriend is as easy as finding a girl the normal way. Seriously, most girls - even college girls - are fine with commitment and exclusivity, the whole "every girl is a whore" thing tends to be a myth.

This. Sorority girls are redpilled af in top tier houses

In highschool , your first love .
Its over for us .
We can only sacrifice ourself for a better future for the youth

Former Hoosier here, you're right if you mean Purdue.

IU/Bloomington is straight up Portland.

Staple a condom to your MAGA cap so that they see that you are available and like minded. They will flock around you bro.

>wanting a whore who went to college
Why? My wife dropped out of high school, like a girl should.

I found one and we're going on a date on friday

If you see a qt just go up to her and just say
"Niggers...right?"

>Alabama represented

>find awkward/shy cute girl with same hobbies as me
>go out on a couple dates and they go well
>she is pretty smart and I can actually hold a conversation with her
>but she is whiteish hispanic and im full white
What do Sup Forums

>go to Milo speech (just an example, don't know a lot about College Republicans but any conservative event on campus should work)
>fight your way through crowds of leftist drones protesting
>scout event for non-fatty girls
>find qt girl
>talk to her
>???
>conservative college gf acquired

You're probably going to date her for like a year before separating, as long as you don't have kids with her than its fine.

If its the Midwest, I dont think you'll have much to worry about.

Impregnate, leave, and then find a white qt3.14

Who is this qt ?

A student, probs.

Church, library, or the internet. You won't find them under a beer bong or at the end of a spliff.

Tell me about it. I feel like I'm on an episode of punkd and that Ashton kutcher is gonna pop out at any second and laugh at me for getting my hopes up

>Excellent lay.
>wanna marry her

>not plagued by degeneracy

Is 26 too old to go to university?

Sex is a natural part of a relationship.

This.

I met my qt at a small shitty state university. Majority of girls were conservative and most men were dudebros with guns.

Mary, some qt from a Milo speech

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

No? It's a little odd for the dorms but you're fine since that's the age most graduates are at anyway.

Honestly the only age it's "too old" would be like 35.

Sex is a natural part of a marriage.

This is outside college
Ive dated many white girls and most of them tend to revert to vapid cunt status after attracting someone. Not seeing that happen to her yet so ive got high hopes.

It's an undeniable fact that The Ohio State University is both the largest university in the US, as well as the most redpilled.

Gorgeous campus too, I guarantee your time there will be downright magical.

I'm getting there, pal. Don't you worry.

It's wise to know how they are in bed before marriage, user.

A dick in her is not going to ruin the wedding bells.

go to miami university. place was full of conservative girls. most were looking to their Mrs degrees. Many were sluts. It was a blast.

I went at 26

>tfw my girlfriend is a neet that just smokes weed, plays videogames, and occasionally works out

still hot as fuck tho

i also like paying for her shit cuz it makes me feel like man kek

Transfer to a Christian College. Do your research, not all of them are actually Christian.

t. I attend a Christian College and there's single conservative qts everywhere

What did you study, how did it go?

Then be an alpha

>implying the women who "are fine with commitment" aren't also lying cheating whores

Join the republican club and any Christian clubs on campus. I go to a huge University and there are tons of people in these and they have meet ups, parties, events (going go-karting, laser tag, etc) all the time. That's your best place to start.

She's obviously fucked other dudes before him. Absolutely haram.

They're lying cheating whores because you let them walk all over you, but up and be the man and she will never let her eyes wander.

And cheating isn't tolerated in college, and isn't super common anyway. Streer clear from the problem girls and aim for someone more casual.

I know right? Shame on her for having a sex drive!

Civil engineering
1 class left
Met some really cool people
I don't regret the 50k I spent

>know chick that is red pilled
>she isn't interested in relationships or anything like that
>lives in completely different country
>we talk about Sup Forums shit for hours on end

If only she didn't live on what is practically the other side of the world.

Absolutely Haram indeed, Ahmed.

Look at the flag he's obviously asking about the fat one.

He's not a burger, m8. My response is also accurate to both women.

>not interested in relationships
B8 tier post

Don't listen to these fucking retards, you are going to leave her because she is part Hispanic? Most of these retards spewing "HER DER I'M GETTING A WHITE BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES CONSERVATIVE BEAUTIFUL WIFE" and yet they have never started a conversation with a women, probably even to scared to ask their waitress for a refill on their drinks

>B8 tier post
How so?

Surprisingly i haven't been cheated on (to my knowledge). I agree with your advice to OP and almost everything you are saying. I just think you are underestimating how many women cheat especially college girls. Not all women are whores, thats obviously false. Most women are whores though. Not sure if there is anything you can say to convince me otherwise so we will have to agree to disagree.

>Shame on her for having a sex drive!
You have been awarded 1 gold star. Thank you for your services, Sir Knight.

ALL women are trash.

Screencap this, print it, take a picture, whatever. This is the biggest advice you will ever get in life.

Build yourself and let the bitches come and go, never lean for any girl. They are literaly trash.

That is because CS majors are not and never will be a real engineers. You're overpaid code monkeys that will be replaced by Indians

Nah man. They all whores.

Find the campus Christian organization. At least some of them should be "good" girls.

why do you think i put engineer in quotes? and it doesnt really matter, i plan on going to business school after 4 years anyways. STEM fields cap out too low

I used to smoke weed cause it was the easiest way to talk to chicks and get laid. Ended up with a purple-pilled qt college chick for a couple years. Shit did not go well, degeneracy is not a good path.

The things in life worth doing aren't easy.

Find an athlete to date. They won't necessarily be conservative, but a lot of them have spent way too much time actually working hard towards a goal/ being a part of a team to be retarded ass SJW's

lmao. have you gone to college? the female athletes are like 90% certain to have fucked at least a couple niggers by the time they graduate

>How do you find single, conservative girls on a college campus?
I don't know how deeply you're looking for actual conservatism, but the German department is actually pretty good for girls with casual, non-spergy racism.
Like, they're very plain about liking and wanting to keep to their own, but they know better than to start pouting or just walk out of the room the moment a black classmate or coworker shows up to the group.

But also, sadly (if you were looking for alternatives that didn't involve this) this is just about it:

Calm down shart in mart

God isn't real and it's up to us to make moral decisions.

Outside

Which one?

Hey OP just go to texas a&m, conservative girl paradise. I went there my freshman year

I dated one, it was horrible. Conservative Catholic from Texas. I'm kind of Sup Forums tier politically, she was more on the Cruzlim side of things (this was back in 2010ish).

Fiance used to be pretty darn liberal when we met (but overall just not very political), but between all the truths her uncle unleashes at family get togethers (in a playful sort of way) and the sort of stuff I say on a daily basis, she's become desensitized to it if not accepting. Earlier on in the relationship I simply attributed all of my views to growing up in a Russian household so that got me by until she came around.

church

Worth mentioning, the Catholic ex had had way more 'encounters' than who I ended up with. Catholic girl thought that as long as she was a virgin, it was a-okay to just blow dudes.

Less religious fiance (who was nonetheless raised in a somewhat Catholic household) was nowhere as promiscuous.

Funny how that works.

you make them

This right here.

college-aged conservative girls are the literal equivalent to liberal girls who fuck blacks. no self-esteem, angry, bossy, know-it-alls

had the same experience actually. my gf in college now wife was a libber. she did pre law and gender studies (tell me about it) and is now a successful attorney.

between entering the workforce, the liberal landscape becoming vapid and frankly more exclusionary and my general conservatism she's if anything center right on most issues except obvious womens stuff.

on the other hand you can also seek out conservative jewish women, join the "hillel". discard the reform jews. conservative jewish women are actually red pilled as fuck.

>Imagine if, through some act of god, Trigglypuff lost all her lard
>Imagine those juicy tatters
I hear sticking one's dick in crazy is really fun.

My father said you can deduce the number guys a woman has fucked by how many years she's lived away from home

3 men = 1 year away from home

i hope this rule applies to college freshmen. i hope i can find a qt girl from a small town