Xena

Lucy Lawless is a cute but does this show ever get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FidNnUzqXj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do i get a girl like her?

No, the only reason to watch it is for her.

It's basically a shittier Hercules, but with a cute sidekick.

Xena and Buffy are shows you watch when you're home sick from school folding laudnry with your mom
>why did my mom make me do chores when i was sick?

she wanted you to dislike being absent and reduce your temptation to play hookie

Wow, forgot about Xena. Used to watch it everyday when I was 7 back in 99. Didn't know what the hell was going on plot wise, just watched it religiously with the Fresh Prince

I'd catch the last few minutes of it because Pokemon was on after.

Because house work sucks and contrary to popular belief your mum doesn't like them either.
If she's got an extra pair of hands why not.

Literally the first girpowah sword and sorcery show, much like GoT is now, but without the payoff of occassional nudity.
Stuffed full of hot 90s chicks though, especially her crazy blonde enemy, Callisto, yum.

why is she with a katana and asian armor?

become fictional

I disagree, Lucy Lawless is not a cute. A cute is a girl you want to snuggle. I want to bend Lucy Lawless over, lick her butthole, then stick my cock in her quivering arse. And fuck her hard.

i remember the last years just got to La La land crazy town and I stop watching. She might be a Jap god as well Greek/Roman by the end of it

Damn, she's been hot for a long time.

With Wonder woman's success, will we finally get the inevitable Xena reboot?

youtube.com/watch?v=FidNnUzqXj0

What did they mean by this... ?

Yeah they ran out of ideas and just started shoehorning Viking, East Asian, and finally Christian mythology into it.

>blocked in my country

This show has flaws but to say it isn't a pretty good show is dumb. Last couple of seasons were the worst of the show but they still were fun to watch and had its moments.

Nonsense, Xena and Hercules are for men that want to cure themselves of homosexuality and become more masculine. These shows will grow you massive erections as well as facial and chest hairs. Herc/Xena took the faggotry right out of me.

No which is why you should stop watching it and switch to the adventures of Hercules.

I wish I had known about it before I went to that hospital. All they made me do was run on a treadmill, sit in a sauna, and take pills with every meal. Pretty much all I got out of it was some stitches from when I passed out and fell through a glass door.

My aunt did have a signed picture of Kevin Sorbo on her vanity table when I was young.

what? any video of that?

she traveled through time or how?

I'm sorry to here that. There's still time left to cure yourself of faggotry if needed. Unfortunately, Netfags has taken it down. It's worth it though because it has a lot of titties spilling all over the place while swords, arrows, bows, and shields swing everywhere. Can't get more manlier than that beyond watching Ares fly off in a 68 Camaro.

>he doesn't know all the Xena shenanigans

Just watch it already. It's Sup Forumscore for a reason.

reboot when

Who will play Xena

Hopefully they don't cast another goblin for Gabrielle

just watch it and shut up

we like it for reasons

Her not being in spartacus was a missed opportunity.

Lol, maybe that's why I watched it

because youre a faking little shit and she knew it

I only watched up to season 5.
The show is surprisingly expensive for an almost 30 year old show, and hard to find online too despite being so popular during the 90's.
>It's a callisto episode before she became an angel
HNNNNNNNNNNG

She sure loves her fish.