Does Donald Trump secretly have cancer?

Does Donald Trump secretly have cancer?

Let's look at the evidence:

1. Covers his body in orange spray tan to hide his pale skin caused by chemo.
2. Lost a ton of weight over the past year, like most cancer patients (go look at how fat he used to be.)
3. Fake hair & eyebrows (Seriously, go look up how often his eyebrows change shape, they are glued on. And no 70 year old has long golden blonde hair, and we all know hair loss is genetic, his father started losing his hair when he was young and was nearly bald by Donald's age)
4. Refuses to release his taxes (His taxes would show how much money he has spent on medical bills)
5. Eats fast food nearly every day, known to cause cancer
6. Released an obviously fake doctor's note saying he was the most healthy person in the world, when he had no reason to do so (Trying to preemptively redirect people)
7. Along with #6, constantly talks about how "healthy" he is again for seemingly no reason
8. The only medical charities the Trump family seems to donate to are cancer charities, even though Fred Trump died of Alzheimer's, not cancer.

We need to investigate this before the MSM gets a hold of it. We need to get the facts and plan our counter attack before it's too late.

i believe it

$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

Thank you again for Correcting the RecordĀ®.

he's pretty handsome IMO

not diseased in the least, delusional faggot OP

Fuck off with your shill posting. This is serious, we need to control this before it's too late and CTR actually gets a hold of it.

Also I doubt he has cancer, he's way too high energy.

If he has cancer, Hillary has ultra-cancer.

sage

Implying you aren't CTR...Fugg off.

This is clearly retaliation for the #Hillary'sHealth stuff this past week

Sage isn't a downvote. Fuck off back to leleddit.

Oh! With Hillary's Parkinson's and Donald's cancer, the only survivors are Jill and Gary!

you do it for free, lol at you

sage

If you think this is shilling, wait until the MSM gets a hold of this. You're gonna have 30 oncologists appearing out of nowhere to suddenly "confirm it's true" and coverage will be 24/7

We need to plan.

My grandmother had cancer and chemotherapy. She spent her days passed out and basically doing nothing. Not making high energy speeches and shitposting at 3 am.

What are you doing? Get out of our politics, baguette man.

Summer never seems to end.

>Let's look at the evidence:
>evidence

That's an awfully LIBERAL definition of evidence.

basically, chemo takes the life of you. Trump has a shitload of life.

Cathode Tube Ray?

My grandmother had chemo for lung cancer, and she went to work every day for 3 years before she had to retire.

Clinton's Top Retards

Immgoing to need to see your phd faggot.

>Covers his body in orange spray tan to hide his pale skin caused by chemo.

It's makeup for bright camera lights, you stooge.

>septuagenarian
>3-pac make-up
>erratic
>angry
>insecure
>senility precursors

cancer or not, this is one, sick mutha fucka

>"Let's look at the evidence"
>Proceeds to speculate

>flag

Does hillary have ebolaids?

>Always asked whether he would run for president
>Always refused to run outside of a 2000 elections where he barely made an effort in campaign
>America gets worse and reaches an all time low
>Meanwhile Trump gets cancer
>Decides to run and make America great again before it's too late, his real adversary not being Crooked Hillary or the lying media but death itself
It's like Blackstar all over again. Americans, he's fighting against the clock and he's doing it for all of you, please don't let his fight be in vain.

>800 threads on Hillary doing the same
>inb4 $.05 deposited

>implying
Anyone who has lived with someone that had cancer knows he has far too much energy to be it. The guy's on his 70s and really doesn't look like it.

Guys this is a serious issue. I don't think anyone's shilling here. We can't let the media get a hold on this.