Just ate roughly 2.5 grams of mushrooms. What movie should I watch?

Just ate roughly 2.5 grams of mushrooms. What movie should I watch?

I've been on a 1960s/1970s counterculture binge lately. I have Shaft and Super Fly downloaded, but anything stylistic and of the era would be awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwzqtF2W6RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Un Tranquillo Posto Di Campagna

Watch Black Dynamite and once it really starts kicking in, go outside.

Hopefully you're with friends, because it's definitely a lot better to have someone to bounce your laughs off of.

Also, ignore the dude drugs lmao autists that have no life experience that will undoubtedly be posting in here.

>DUDE EVERY TIME YOU DO DRUGS YOU SHOULD GO OUTSIDE MAAAAAAN WOAH FAR OUT LOOK AT THE TREEEEES
Some life experience you've got, manchild

i saw the searchers, stagecoach and who shot liberty valance on shrooms

it was FUCKIN FANTASTIC

black and white movies are the way to go on shrooms or technicolor films

it really adds a liner color burn effect and everything looks so nice

Wild in The Streets

As a guy who has thought about experimenting with psychedelics, is it worth it? I feel like I'm in a slump in my life and I've heard that they can help open myself up to new things.

Also, which is better for a first trip: Shrooms or LSD?

Movies on shrooms? Try mckenna's true hallucinations audiobook.

Are you by chance autistic? Some drugs are better inside, some are better outside. Then again, it depends where you live. Mushrooms are great outdoors, though, particularly if you live in a decently temperate area with some woods nearby, or something placid like a river.
Shrooms, without a doubt. LSD is far too intense and to be honest, you should only do either if you're in an environment which you feel very comfortable with people you like being around.

definitely something you should do once on shrooms though

I can't watch tv, movies, read, or play video games while high on mushrooms. I am pretty good at starting at my leg hair though.

stick to shrooms

lsd is sort of a manufactured drug and it could acutally be really tricky to know you have REAL LSD

you need to buy a regent test kit to know if it's acutally lsd

a good test kit is like 30 $

while i never once heard of a person having fake shrooms

expired and moldy shrooms yes, watch out for that

Manson, seriously bro fucking ignore everyone else and watch Manson.

>pic

He's an ACTOR you stupid nigger.

>got so high and listened to mckenna
>was my thing for a good month
>listened to tons of sheldrake and mckennas bro
>REALIZED HE WAS A CIA PLANT

dude what the fuck

dropped him as soon as he spouted the 1 kid per couple rule

what a fucking faggot

Why not just go for the full dose (3.7 - 4.0)?
If it's your first time, obligatory:
>Altered States
>Pink Floyd The Wall
>Heavy Metal

If you start to feel sketchy, do as suggested and head outside. The fresh air feels nice and shit definitely looks cooler, especially at night

I find shrooms more visual and acid more with the mindfuckery. Others say the opposite though so try both. And don't fall for the go hard or go home heroic doses only nonsense.

Yeah shrooms is definitely what I was leaning towards. I've heard about how people sell fake LSD and I don't wanna mess with that.

And oh yeah, I would only do it under really certain conditions. One of which is being with only my closest friends

A Field in England

The first time I took shrooms was with 3 of my closest friends in my downstairs parlor. All funny guys. It was one of the greatest times of my life, must've laughed for 8 hours straight and got some decent visuals.

>people reccing the wall and other baby shit you should have already seen by age 13

dude have u *xD*

have u seen 2001 space when smoking a fat ((("""bob""" marley""")))

fucking reddit faggots PLEASE NECKURSELF AND LEAVE OH MY GOD

kek, sounds like the cia is crawling in your skin man

fuckin cia niggers mane

On tabs, 25I is the only thing ever song as LSD that isn't and the effects are very similar, so as long as you're taking a safe amount of tabs, it's fine.

Go to nature ya fool
Or watch The Agony And The Ecstasy
Or Foxy Brown if you're in a 60s/70s mood

25i literally fucks you up for life you fucking nigger

Try the holy mountain if you haven't seen it already

>getting this asspained
I'm assuming this is his first time (the clearly small dose, recs, etc) so why hell would The Wall/Altered States/etc not be a good choice. Might as well pop his fucking cherry correctly, right? Or is it that you think yourself some sort of militant expert on the subject of entry-level hallucinogens, doing the "business as usual" Sup Forums shtick of acting like a complete joyless cocksucker for literally no reason?

"Stylistic." Wtf does the mean? Just download Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

~200 µg isn't going to have any permanent effects, you pussy faggot.

your better off with some wierd ken russell movie

why not just get the real fucking drug?

not some shitty designer drug made by some fag

Dragnet, most fittingly the LSD episode. It's on Youtube.

OP back, didn't expect to get so many replies. I'll definitely download Black Dynamite

also thank you for all the advice but i've tripped more times than I can count, so this isn't a first solo trip by any means. it would be nice to have someone else around but then i would have had to share the mushrooms!

and i've seen all the corny first tier trippy movies like Altered States, Space Odyssey, etc.

I saw The Holy Mountain on LSD a few years ago and it was ok. I watched El Topo on these mushrooms last week and again, it was ok. Most of the purposefully psychedelic movies of that era are lame, especially Easy Rider and The Trip IMO.

Give me some good stylistic stuff! science fiction/science action type stuff. The Warriors, Escape from NY/LA, etc.

with avoiding research chems remember:

if its bitter its a spitter

on the subject of watching something, i find it hard to watch things on mushrooms compared to lsd. But if you are put on music and a movie like Baraka or Samsara

Ideally, yeah, you'd be sure of what you bought. But if you don't want a spend a bunch on a test kit and on additional substance to test on, you're going to be safe and satisfied with whatever is on 2 - 4 tabs.

KYS. you are a burden to society

>he says as he has no job, pays no taxes, and posts this using his mother's internet

no i have a career and am definitely more of a plus value to society than some dweeb trying to give ppl bad vibes on a Sup Forums board

also this and an album on

youtube.com/watch?v=OwzqtF2W6RQ

Zabriskie Point

Fantastic planet? I found it kinda boring because the animation was hyped up by other people for me and I didn't find it that impressive, but I bet it would be pretty entertaining on psychedelics.

>Zabriskie Point

downloading. does it take itself very seriously?

also I watched Punishment Park (1971) a week or two ago and I can't recommend it enough

literally listen to music.

if you want to fucking have life changing experience take 6gs. have a friend near you. and nor mater what they say, do not smoke weed unless you want to be tackled by cops while naked

another boring hyped up drug movie I saw on acid (or research chems) in high school

>does it take itself very seriously?

Kind of? But the visuals and the soundtrack are great. I always kind of get lost in them when I watch

I have never done mushrooms without smoking weed.
Then again Ive never needed much more than 3.5 . If theyre good thats plently

>The Wall/Altered States
there's at least 20 movies I'd watch on psys before altered states. As for the wall, maybe if you already really love pink floyd. I watched it while tripping and it made me hate pink floyd with a passion same with those fat junkies the grateful dead.

LMAOOOOOOOO

if I were to watch any Pink Floyd material while tripping it would be Live at Pompeii (that actually sounds like a good idea right now for the come up)

>I HATE FUN
What do you enjoy on acid? Crossdressing and cutting yourself?

if you smoke something you can look at the smoke in the light, that's always entertaining

Watch El Topo.

the wall would be awful for a trip, its not even that great of a pink floyd album compared to most of their work before

Live at Pompeii while tripping was great however, highly recommend

Agreed on TGD. Shit is beyond overrated especially on acid
>have a friend near you. and nor mater what they say, do not smoke weed unless you want to be tackled by cops while naked
confirmed for never touching anything besides herb. If you've ever fucked with psys you'd know that while on them you can't feel anything with a lesser effect, dipshit. If it's a sedative, you only get the effect if it's a) potent or b) high dose. Weed? Pshhh.. It's more compulsory while frying than anything

I've tripped more times than I can count and every time I've smoked while tripping the weed ended up intensifying everything. What weed were you smoking?

>ctrl+f
>Enter the Void
>0 results
Plebs

Enter the Void is the movie you are looking for OP. Trust me.

Black Dynamite is for the comedown.

eh dont care for that movie whether I'm tripping or not. Some of the visuals at the start are nice though

weed always makes my trip stronger, during peak its pointless unless you want the strongest one possible but it can jumpstart the end of an lsd trip any time

first person movie

man it looks so sad

i've really seen enough drug related death already in my young life for Enter the Void, I think (at least if im by myself)

reported

Watch a comedy series you like.

Watch this junkino.

have you taken 2 grams of shrooms before? is the trip intense or can you handle yourself pretty well?

A woman under the influence, is really good too.

I don't get how he got so many of his movies financed desu.

not him but unlike lsd the dosage experience isnt set in stone. Ive had a vary big range of quality when it comes to shrooms. My most intense shrrom trip was off 1 gram of great shrooms. While Ive had 5 grams of okay shrooms and had a mild trip. I usually just do 3.5