Who are the best cartoon dads Sup Forums?

Who are the best cartoon dads Sup Forums?

You posted him.

winner dad

Please. Randy Marsh.

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

DELETE THIS

Attention whoring faggot.

There is a special hell for pedophiles and the sexy children who seduce them.

I don't get it.

Dale Gribble

>Redneck
>more than 15 sons
>Still teaches all of then about values, hard work and honor

Really? I never watched Clarence so I wouldn't know, tell me more about this guy.

Doesn't Hank Hill actually appear in an episode of Clarence? Someone told me that he did as part of a joke.

Not the best but really good considering all the kids and they're poor.

Greg's pretty damn good, he's the only character I genuinely like on SU.

>Hugh wasn't the first post
You've changed, Sup Forums

Fucking w0t

He was always well meaning, but a bit too goofy and bumbling at times. There was also that time with the remote control...

Care to share some background on this?

The Boat episode really made me change my opinion on him

Also that one where they needed to get that part

no love for Burger Boss?

Kinda late, but this:

Mel Sumozski is basically the poor family trope of the show, he has a improvised house, tons of children, a rustic personality and low temperament.

By the stereotype you'd think he neglects his sons and spends all day drunk. But no, he reserves time for each of them, always helps when they have a project, and teach then to respect each other as family (even with other kids) with weird but effective methods. When angry he shows disappointment instead of anger, which being that all his family look up to him, is worse than punishment.

Almost all the adults in the show are like this, people with real problems (underpaid teachers, single mothers, out of touch mothers, lesbians couples who don't know if they really are able to raise a kid, rich families with spoiled kids, a fotmer CIA agent with Obsessive-compulsive disorder) that aways find ways to raise their kids to be good people.