Best european cities to experience white culture

Sup Sup Forums

I'm travelling to Europe in a few months for my holidays and I'm very interested in visiting towns where I can find true white culture. It is my wish to know the european way of life first hand before it's destroyed forever.

Is there such a place still left? So far I've been thinking on the nordic countries (except sweeden, of course) but I'm open to more recomendations. Money is no object.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump this interests me

Copenhagen

Oslo and Copenhagen are the last white cities left in Europe.

Russia, Poland or Ireland

What about you, Italianbro? Aren't you apart of the based non-white whites? (Ireland, Italy, Slavs)

Oslo is Somalian.

Eastern Europe

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Everywhere really, its all still white culture. Most are just unfested with mudshits. I would personally reccommend roman ruins, english castles and the palace of Versailles in terms of european history. Just ignore the scum that infest them these days.

>white
What does this even mean? Just say European, and specify WHICH European culture you're talking about. Just saying "white" makes it about skin color, not a specific culture, and is just as ignorant as saying "all asian people are the same".

Hello Syrian refugee.

Just go to any city that's not world famous and isn't too big. Most places even in France aren't filled with shitskins. It's just the big cities.

Glasgow

What country has the most white girls with braids? I fucking love them but rarely see them here.

Also avoid northern countries it's sad and bitter there.

Do NOT linger in Paris, unless you enjoy pick-pockets, beggars and 6€ cups of coffee
Stay just 1 day, 2 days top, so you can get the main bullshit off your bucket-list, and then head your way towards eastern Europe

>except sweeden
Go to northern Sweden, eastern Germany, Czech, Spain and you'll get white culture

Go to Prague.

Very beautiful city, plenty of culture left, plenty of people speak English there, lots of discrimination towards Muslims. Lovely place.

Yes, based non-white whites is a good definition, but Italy is full of africans, millions of them.
Unlike the northerners, common people here don't like them, we are pretty racists and harsh against the "refugees", they all want to go in France or Germany but Italy is on the path.
Also the Romanian gypsies, they infest all of our mayor cities.

>tfw too poor to travel to europe before its unavoidable collapse

Stockholm.

Shame you missed Pride though, shit was cash.

What about Amsterdam?

Don´t you will be utterly dissapointed. So many shitskins, its crazy. Try nothern Germany, Hamburg perhaps. Maybe Aarhus if you swing by Denmark.

Non-white whites...
You should become a SJW, they love pidgeonholing stuff based on a misguided perception of reality

Amsterdam isn't worth visiting. Trust me.

If you're really into weed and prostitutes, there are better places to find it. Everything in Amsterdam expensive, it's ugly and everyone who lives there is either an arrogant lefty or a Mudslime.

Bratislava

Honestly.

Literally just got back from copenhagen, met a bunch of really cool locals, a cool hungarian girl and a cool turkish guy. Wouldn't call it a white paradise however as you will see dozens of hijabs and somali's hanging out on the main street. It honestly felt like a much more temperate less shitty new york sans the jews in terms of demographics.

Iceland however was entirely white barring a few tourists I saw.

Idiot even Stockholm is more white than Oslo lmao have you even been in any of these cities?

Literally anywhere in Eastern Europe

Salzburg son.

>white culture
Look in the thrash can

That is not true, all of Sweden is the same nowadays.

In fact some northern cities are worse than southern, even smalltowns come equipped with their own pockets of darkies.

It looks awfully out of place when you see a hijab walking on the sidewalk of said small towns.

Reykjavik is basically the last holdout but even they're debating letting in Muslims and some local concerts want to build a mosque

I might go to Denmark, could you direct me to other cities too?

I'm not interested in degeneracy desu, I can get that at home and much cheaper. Which other places in the netherlands would you recommend?

I enjoyed Nuremberg and Vienna when I visited last.

>European cities to experience european culture

You must go to the countryside, in european cities you'll only find americanization.

Silkeborg, Esbjerg and Skagen are good, but small.

I would say Czech rep, Hungary are good destinations to travel to.
They don't have many shitskins (If you ignore the gypsies) And have very nice cities "Prague/Budapest" I can only reccomend these countries.

Also you have seen too many Sup Forums memes about Sweden, Northern and inawoods Sweden is one of the most based parts in Europe Same goes for inawoods Norway and Finland.
But then again you will have to be into hiking and outdoor activites for it to be something desirable.

As long as he don't go to the cities he will be fine from shitskins atleast.
The north is commieland however which sucks but it is still a good destination if you ask me.

>Russia
>About 60% of people on the streets are mudshits and mid-asians
Loving this meme :^)

Porto is pretty nice.

Skagen is very nice actually, really cozy in the summer.
Expensive but very nice.
I like Denmark.

I suppose if he stays mainly in rural areas.

Swedish cities are nothing special and hardly reflect the culture anyway.

Inverness

Really? even in the north? like St. Petersburg
I was thinking the muzzies were in georgia or chekenia.

feel you bro

>mfw can't even travel around my own country

Italians were the best white people in history

i would suggest scotland and ireland

Yeah Swedish cities atleast now are not worth to visit for more than 1 or 2 days seeing the historical statues and architechture and maybe get a glance at the changing of the guards at the royal palace (Stockholm)
The real Sweden begins where the road ends and becomes a trail.

Isn't it infested with anglos?

Can confirm. I go to Norway every year for Christmas. Oslo is about as white as Mecca. The only white people at the central train station are the politiei
T. Not a poor fag.

better go quick europe is diversifying at an exponential rate with every boatload of 'refugees' (arabs)

Go to the netherlands, you can enjoy supreme European bakeries, Quality controlled marijuana, walk around the big cities such as Amsterdam/The Hague/Rotterdam, visit plenty of museums. Dutch people are all mostly multilingual, so if you can speak English or even German, expect a pleasant experience over there.

Make sure you eat stroopwafels that are freshly baked on the markets whilst being baked yourself.

>OSLO

London

Not really, fucking kill me

Can you tell me more about Budapest?

Got any more pics of that blonde cop?

Wtf is it with Europe and hot cops?

It's like London before it got ruined by towel heads and niggers. Also, the women are way better.

reviewbrah?

What about in the winter? I like cold places. I've been thinking about traveling to Denmark but Copenhagen was expensive. Skagen looks pretty cozy from google.

you'r thinking of the southern coast

you're ignorant we are all one

kek quiet you fucking gook

A place called Engelberg in switzerland, it's 100% white, not a tourist trap and generally beautiful

Looks super nice. Have you got anything to say about Finland?

You have a time machine?

Well, in summer there's fishing and fucking. And in winter... the fishing is bad.

What's reviewbrah doing in Norway?

Kirkwall

Maybe Romania and Ukraine

Prague
Wien
Dresden

All are close to each other and really nice.

see west poland

Nope, that's Algarve and Lisbon.

Porto is kind of the underrated city of Portugal. Much nicer than Lisbon and with less niggers.

Also the people of Porto are kind of Sup Forums in real life, it's pretty funny.

This is a good website I saved to see if places are safe to travel.

travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories

Sigh I'm jelly at white pride parades we just get called racist bigots then chimp out begins.