Ready for Thor kino

Ready for Thor kino

>Thor 3 trailer has over 26 million views for one of Marvel's least-liked series
>Justice League has a over 22 million for their 7 main heroes combined
This is embarassing

le hulk smash so funneh xD

Retarded pajeet.

>The cut right now, I reckon it’s about 100 minutes. It’s not gonna be a very, very long film

Oh no...

someone wake me up from this nightmare its just the same shit over and over and over forever

If you could only watch one which would it be?

>Corporate brand wars between comic book movie franchises
Now THAT is embarrassing.

Remember when there were other movies besides capeshit and you would enjoy them for the standalone movies they were? I watched baby driver recently and was almost not going to because i didn't see the point since it wasn't part of a cinematic universe

>An hour and a half is considered long in burgerland

Mass marketers must love this DC/Marvel rivalry bullshit. The two fanbases just keep bitching at each other while they watch these shit superhero movies that line the fucking pockets of Disney and Warner Bros.

>"X be like"
Take this shit back to Facebook where you found it, shitskin

Thor easily

No one gives a shit about your faggy console wars. Capeshit is trash and so are you
>>>/reddit/

Ready for Kiwi-Kino

haha

Right?
In 90 minutes we can allow 10,000 child-raping immigrant "victims" into our country. Pshhh, nothin' personal murica

>Capeshit is Reddit
90% of threads on Sup Forums are Capeshit. I don't even think Reddit talks about it that much

Everytime I see that hulk grin I just think of the gif of Widow getting destroyed

The sad part: someone took time out of their day to make this
The pathetic part: said person actually thought it would be funny
The infuriating part: it likely has 10 billion 'likes' on his social media
Humanity was a mistake. WW3 when?

>using youtube views to judge the quality of capeshit
New low for this board

Kids will be kids. Don't take it to heart.

>The worst part
People on Sup Forums have these images saved in their folders

remind me
which "cinematic" universe has more oscars?

Oh user... I know I shouldn't, but when most of these "kids" are grown adults it makes me want to chug bleach
Confirmed for The worst part. Thanks m8

I need a hug

remind me
on what planet does "Best Makeup" hold any legitimacy?

The WE WUZ Cinematic Universe

>on what planet does any oscar hold any legitimacy?
ftfy

>Oscarlets
>SEETHING
pick 2

>"YOU CALLED ME BOY!"
>"I'm genderfluid, you toxic hyper-masculine republican!"
Bravo Marlel

DCucks on literal suicide watch

>DC wins an oscar
>b-but that category doesn't count!

Typical marvelcucks

12 years was nig Kino fuck off

Let them have their way, bro
These poor little Marvelfags... it's all they have

Its best makup user. Dont pretend anyone gives a shit. It was a shitty oscar for a terrible movie. Maybe they should've but some of the makeup budget into hiring better writers and cast.

That really made me click on the image to watch a clever gif

If you are a dc or marvel fanboy your opinion is automatically discarded, both are shit. sometimes they have something that watchable but both are normie shit and have fucked over comics and film.

You do realize Whedons in charge of Justice League right?

>finishing touches on a film already made
I'm not concerned m8. And even if JL ends up a trashheap, that doesn't retroactively make MOS or BVS anything less than misunderstood masterpieces too thematically deep for those who refer to them as "stupid"

Whedon has unjusted himself and will carry on Snyder legacy of kino

Trailer views isn't a tried and true indicator for box office performance. Spiderman had more views than Wonder Woman, and it doesn't have a prayer to overtake Wonder Woman's domestic total.

Yeah you did. And then he spoke.

Hulk's biggest draw was his aura of mystery. He barely spoke and when he did it was always two words that made the audience sit up and go "aww snap. This is serious!" After the trailer when he spoke a full sentence most Mcu fans didn't know how to react. Yeah he spoke with the inflections of the comic Hulk but what he DID say was a let down of what he usaully says in movies.

Tl;dr You dropped the ball marvel.

I love talking Hulk, what are you on about?

Why does the cgi for hulk look fucking embarrassing?

They modeled it on you

>implying they modeled the green version of peak male perfection after anyone here.
Kek. Git gud at bantz.

Why are you such an ass blasted faggot?

ayyyy

weak

fucking dstroyed

But why do you larp as Sup Forums about jews behind disney then?

That's why Ghost in the Shell annihilated Wonder Woman in the box office right?

How will they ever recover?

#rekt

>dcucks last resort
kek

>current year
>oscars
plus TRUMP already destroyed the Academy for good

show worldwide

Marvel has everything tbqh, Dc never stood a chance.

That's what happen for being utter cowards, Marvel risked all 10 years ago and that's why they won everything in exchange..

Star Trek was robbed

you mean (((worldwide)))? Because worldwide profits literally mean about 1/4 of domestic profits :^)

LOL

Money is money, is it not?

1/4 of a dollar, even per million, doesn't equal that much, MCUck

This thread is shit.

>oscars don't count
>but trailer views do
All capeshit is retarded but I think Marvel fanboys may take the cake

Even at 1/4th if it comes out to be more it's still more you retard. 100 pennies isn't worth less than a $1 bill.

kek such a moron, it still doesn't come out as more

and yet true

nah, it really isn't

>
When do you gonna understand that movies is an advertisment for merchandise, merchandise that generates billions every year. Toys cost the same in US and India.

Nobody wants a bald Superman toy, or Shit-head Aquaman toy.

Checkmate, Marvel.

>muh make up
>but there was no competition that year
>M-M-M-MUH MAKE UUUPP!!!
literally

>Marvel has everything tbqh
What about this bad boy?

>Nobody wants a bald Superman toy, or Shit-head Aquaman toy.
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Profit aside, I'd much rather watch the movie with the retarded raccoon than the one where a jewish skeleton is gliding around on a floor covered in oil punching nazi's after trying her best to act angry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

t r u m p

>Profit aside
Yeah put it aside because considering the budgets and the marketing campaigns, and the domestic dominion, Wonder Woman is going to make more profit than the other two combined

>this desperate to discredit the Oscars
WW must be a shoe-in to win at least one then, I can't wait to watch your meltdown when that happens

You forgot that DC literally build time-machine to send Gadot and all cast to WWII times.
WW need to gross 10 quadrillions to make profit.

>capeshit and quality not being antithetical
New low for your life.

Can't wait to watch Sup Forums meltdown when Black Panther win best picture.

>Flashpoint
>meaning recast before the world even invested in their 1st universe
Talk about meltdown

>WW is up $2 mil over GotG in domestic
>GotG is up $80 mil worldwide

Even considering budget, Guardians is still up $20 mil on WW.

I put money aside because who cares how much something makes. Transformers makes how much and it's trash. Let's talk quality, see my aforementioned rollerblading through germans bit.

fix your grammar please, paki

rollerblading through germans is still > I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL xD

DEEP BREATH EVERYONE

[tipping intensifies]

MY FUCKING SIDES

Sometimes I wonder if people actually believe this crap.

DC will sell Ww Galdot figurines and nothing else at all, you can't possibly think kids will ever care for Poison, Steve, Lupin, or the Chief, right?

Dont forget Age of JUSlTron.
>when you have no oscars so you resort to a still cgi frame of a trailer

Unironically, Groot merchandise alone makes more money than Diana.

>you can't possibly think kids will ever care for Poison, Steve, Lupin, or the Chief, right
yeah, as much as kids will care for Vulture or... uh.... Black hipster MJ action figures.

Worldwide the studio cut is smaller due to foreign distribution and taxes. I don't think you understand what it is to make 2.6 times your budget in the US alone, this is going to make Avengers tier profits

Looks completely fine. It'll look even better in motion.

I love how God Emperor TRUMP is a world ender in threads, it doesn't exist rebuttal for his sacred name.

great argument, shitskin

A one off quip is somehow worse for a film than a very poorly done action shot at what I can only assume is part of the climax?