Is this canon or is it just something for the MAX universe?

Is this canon or is it just something for the MAX universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/toyyt2pfeu244/Marvel_MAX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it's canon that everybody is Frank.

That his wife is just his clone with a blonde wig?
Just there. Regular Frank loved his family and they were whacked.

Dillon can't draw for shit

I mean if I married myself but in a blonde wig I too would probably bail.

I'm not even sure if this is canon for MAX.

Take away the eyepatch and this is literally just Frank.

And then mobsters show up and remind him how much he loves his wife, right?

I couldn't even tell that was Frank. All white men with black hair look the same drawn by Dillon.

>those exaggerated perfectly round nips
What's with Dillon and nipples?

For a minute I thought it was Jesse and Tulip

>the MAX universe

The isn't just one single "MAX universe".

Jesus fucking Christ Dillon can't draw shit since preacher how the hell does he still get work?

>Frank... you... you...
DOUBLE NIGGER

i just pretend Aaron's run is non canon

60+ year old MAX Frank just makes me sad. It's like watching an Aerosmith show from this year or something, just depressing to watch

Dillon's artwork for the new punisher series actually shows a lot of improvement

>...Anonymous
>08/14/16(Sun)11:55:16 No.85463765
>i just pretend Aaron's run is non canon
I do to user it's suck a drop in quality from everything else Matbe if Dillon want on the team but no he stop giving a damn after midpoint in preacher

[citation needed]

no citation needed. Alias is clearly still part of 616, Deadpool MAX is in its own weird continuity, and Punisher MAX doesn't really reference that much outside of its own world iirc. Unless Rawhide Kid somehow links them all together, there's not a "MAX universe" proper. user is right.

Hey, Aerosmith still have string... I think

I tried to read Fraction's War Journal stuff, but I'm totally out of the loop with the civil war stuff and Franks constant Captain America dick riding was turning me off as well. Is it worth working my way through even though most of the time I have no idea what's happening or who the characters are

who knows

max punisher didn't deserve to go out on such a horrible run. fucking god awfull daredevil max book with a punisher skin glued on to it.

fuck aaron.

>but mah zany wacky bullseye

and fuck you too you cunt.

Is God... Nicholas Cage?

>tfw reading Ennis/Dillon Hellblazer
I literally can't stop seeing the Frankface, especially towards the later bits.

;_;

They literally reused the fifth panel four times with slightly more blood added to it.

Did he died?

>those panels
Did Bendis write this?

That's literally the whole point.
There are times to complain about reused panels, but that definitely isn't one of them

>that face

He's dead. What's he going to do, move?

Yes

>entire city of new york becomes a play ground of vigilantism and domestic terrorism

Th-Thanks Frank

What did he mean by this?

Yes

I like the guy who didn't have a skull so just used the ghostface mask and was like "eh close enough"

no

Yes

Bendis?

No, Maybe, Possibly, Probably, Most likely, yes.

Favorite punisher run. Best part about the shitty dark reign era

Franken-Castle was based.

Anyone want to storytime a part of it?

It looks so stupid to me

What was so wrong about aaron's Punisher? I mean, I liked it quite a lot compared it to his other work

Franken Castle and Doctor Vampire. Great Stuff.

If is meant to be some sort of good end to The Punisher or meant to be something Frank would have liked, then it's total bullshit. New York is gonna get burned to the ground in the name of Castle, he wouldn't have liked that I dont think

>improvement
It's not that Dillon can't into art. He's talented, he just stopped giving a shit for the longest time.
Glad he's starting to.

He stopped putting effort into it after Preacher.

at the risk of being frank, that's not true

He still gets work because he's "the Preacher artist". That's literally it.

If by after, you mean during, then yes you're right. The first issue is the best art Dillon ever drew and the quality starts to drop within the next 10 issues and never peaks this high for 60 more issues

If it weren't for Jesse, I'd be hard pressed to say that was Dillon.

>comic by Steve Dillon where everybody has different face
I forgot such a thing exists

A bunch of assholes trying the whole vigilante shit not realizing Frank was probably the only human being on the planet who could do what he did on a daily basis

44 issues later...

It's a damn shame he stopped giving a fuck what artist peaks In The fucking 90s

To be fair, the colourist did a total shit job.

a bit of this
They should sue those hacks for fucking gradient coloring

Holy hell does that get bad sure the newer colorist is shit but damn did this get bad

It's not even his worse.
The prisoners still don't have Frankitis yet.

Dillon does devolve to the point where every one is Frank. Literally everyone.

What's the actual page for this?

Is that the last time he's ever drawn a concave nose bridge?

Remember how in Preacher there was an overwhelming amount of casual gay rape? I sure do

Of fuck I thought they were soldiers in the edit but they're aliens with the Frankface lmao

>...Do you like Italian?

Ennis is an edgy man

>An entire plotline dedicated to Bill Hicks worship

youre goddamn right he's edgy

Nah, he was just looking for an excuse to be Frank. And frankly, having your family gunned down by the mob is good excuse to be Frank.

Did you not notice the titles? Supreme Power/Squadron Supreme is a MAX comic yet there's no way in hell that could take place in the world of Ennis' Punisher.

And as pointed out, Alias is obviously part of 616, and Deadpool MAX takes place in its own continuity that wouldn't fit in with Punisher or Squadron Supreme.

Austen's War Machine comics take place in a world with some superheroes but can't fit in Ennis Punisher (too many superheroes running around) or 616 (Bucky became Captain America during WWII, Tony Stark built the War Machine armors before building the Iron Man armor)

...FUCK ME HARD AND CALL ME EVA!!

I read that last panel as
>Frank you!

>Frank you, you franking frank!

He can draw Frank.
And by God, he will.

Max line is basically marvels adult elseworlds taking place on their own separate continuities probably until they where all destroyed in Secret wars

I prefer the frank faces to that horror

FRAAAAAAAAANK

Ennis sure does love it when male characters get raped and/or molested. Heck, it was an entire plot point in The Boys.

Are the bullet holes supposed to be forming a skull because that's what I'm seeing

Aaron's Punisher is an alternate universe version of Ennis' Punisher universe; Ennis' Punisher was born in 1950 (see: The Tyger), Aaron's Punisher was born in 1947. Aaron's Punisher also killed everyone involved with the murder of the Castles early in his career, which goes against The Cell (the narration implied it took place after the 90's).

And then Punisher: The End also couldn't happen in the universe of Aaron's Punisher.

So with all that you can imagine that the retcon on OP's page only happened with Aaron's and not Ennis'.

Or get their cocks cut off or eaten or stabbed or whatever, not exclusive to gay characters mind you, just something that he does a lot

>You're a sick woman.
>I like it like this.

>>Dillon does devolve to the point where every one is Frank. Literally everyone.

Are there any known artists that's a reverse Dillon? Everyone is sameface but gradually gets their own as the artist improves?

I made a guide because this topic pops up a lot.

In the Hannibal tv-series there is a girl who for some reason can't see faces, maybe Dillon got something similar where he can only see Frank faces

How many series are good or at least punisher max quality?

I dunno, there's one of those "Sup Forums Recommended" charts, but I don't remember it having much on it (which I suppose isn't a good sign...)

mediafire.com/folder/toyyt2pfeu244/Marvel_MAX

Aaron's run is okay in a grind house feature kind of way. Bullseye was the highlight of the whole run. Elektra and Vanessa's lesbians liason came out of nowhere. The climax with Fisk was dumb as fuck, and turned Frank's plot armor way too high.

From that list? If you like Ennis' Punisher then Fury: My War Gone By is also good for a look.

If you liked Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck, then the MAX series is an alright sequel. If you liked Doug Moench's Master of Kung-Fu then the MAX mini is a good follow-up to his stories.

JMS' Supreme Power/Squadron Supreme is all right.

>little Frank faces on the knives
Gets me every time.

How come Frank worked under the max line, but Blade didn't? There's a lot you can do with Vamps.

Blade just seems to have trouble sustaining any kind of series in general for very long.

We're all franks down here.

Do not fall in New York City.