WOW

WOW.
Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

english-for-students.com/human.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ADDOHrOX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that a Nice truck should be in the next panel

It's really making me think what in the fuck is this comic supposed to mean.

P O W E R F U L
W O W

R A R E
A
R
E
I """think"""" it's suppose to be America (represented as Uncle Sam) apologizing to a BLM girl who is doing literally nothing but standing.

tfw some white liberal guy actually spent hours drawing this..

Since none of you have any balls. I will do it.. OPs a raging Faggot.

Fuck off Dindu

The original photograph was pretty powerful though if I do say so myself. Just a few notches short of being a legendary photo that influences entire perceptions.
I blame the lighting and angle.

Weren't they trying to help her out of the way or something?

Doesn't really matter desu. This photo changed the world and its of a child rapist being executed.

I think he was a guerilla who fragged a family before that

Pretty sure they're only recoiling because they smelled her.

>Better apologize america or we'll kill more cops and burn down more neighborhoods!

Such noble people.

about what

It's the mentality of a child throwing a tantrum.

Such poor oppressed people.

No its fuckin not

Its a South Vietmanese soldier shooting a member of the Vietcong. I

>I'll just stand here, I know the police won't hurt me because of how scared they are for another scandal!
>They will see that we mean peace and they're the evil racists!
>Meanwhile, at night, there is looting, cars on fire and businesses being burned down to the ground.

Man she is a fucking dime my dude. No way she smells

Also I googled it and no they were arresting her

Are you that same mountain nigger arguing for inheritance tax a few days ago?

And yet they is good bois and dindu nuffin.

They wuz kangz after all.

Reminder that this is what Andy Marlette actually looks like.

OHhh my bad your right. I was misinformed about the story. Where the fuck did I hear child rapist? FUck. I done took a redpill by accident along my journey.

no

She looks like a qt from the side profile. Looks like another millennial black girl swept up in the BLM movement. Forever tainted.

hahahaha times certainly have changed haven't they?

Oh cool. Be truthful please. Do you actually live in Montenegro or is that just a neat proxy you have? I'm honestly curious.

who's that supposed to be on the right?

I actually live in Montenegro
there's several posters here

>Forever tainted

More for me~

Black girl who took part in a BLM protest in Baton Rouge. Someone snapped a photo of her about to get arrested, and it's considered very "brave".
see

Holy fucking kike

Id love to see him choke on some Zyklon B

How does it feel to be from nigger mountain?

Don't appreciate the shade your throwing on the word 'brave' there friendo. Stepping up to a wall of jackbooted armed gmen is pretty fucking scary no matter what the situation

The VC was a big dick though, even by communist standards.

Only niggers hate the police

hola mount nigger

Hey that's pretty cool man. Say what you will about the flags since Sup Forums harbor, but I've had quite a few interesting conversations with random anons based solely on the flags they bear.

Interestingly enough, my state only has 200,000 more people that your entire country, yet we have 64,000 more km in land area.

It was deliberate staging to evoke the tiananmen square tank man photos.

Not true. I hate the police and know of many intelligent not-niggers that are disgusted at the american police state.

Now do Mohammad abusing her

Yeah damn those evil pigs trying to stop feral niggers from looting and destroying property and lynch White people!!!!

never forget

Someone shoop Getty Images markings on this pic kek

>It was deliberate staging

You think the cops were in on this too?

Police are recruited from the community and are responsible to the elected governments. I believe you are looking for the alphabet agencies.

lol
>is met with a mild rebuttal
>goes full authority cuck race retard

opinion discarded

No it's not. She did it for the photograph opportunity. Do you think the media just coincidentally showed up, and she just coincidentally was dressed up, and she then just coincidentally did something dumb as fuck she knew would get her arrested?

It's a quality photograph composition wise. Good centering and the opposition of the rigid looking police on one side and the emptiness behind the girl is powerful. Also the way her dress looks so fluid contrasted to the rough rigid look of the police uniforms. This one really might go down as one for the ages.

It's to bad this quality photo was wasted on some attention grabbing nigger bitch protesting idiocy with no real substance or meaning behind the movement.

Blacks really owe us a thank you for taking them out of africa.

All the art from this looks like stupid horseshit.

This period will be known to history as the ultimate clownshoes deviantart movement.

FTFY

North/South Dakota?
your nature is amazing
moderately shitty
hola mi amigo morisco

Anyone else calling this for Photo of the year awards?

does any of that really change the validity of the photograph? Even if it was for the most ego centric motives none of that matter. I sure as fuck don't know who the girl in the picture is.

>shaky but valid criticism of photo.
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR SLAVERY

Why is this spike in stupidity so common place on Sup Forums?

What is this? Story? Did she died?

South Dakota, friend. Thanks. I've seen pics of your country and that's supposedly pretty as well.

What happened.
>Middle Class Millennial allows herself to be arrested by police to demonstrate a point. A photographer was handy to snap it. Possible coordination

Sup Forums version
>SOME DUMB NIGGER ATTENTION WHORE BLAH BLAH BLAH MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>Just a few notches short of being a legendary photo that influences entire perceptions.

yeah they fucked up this photo pretty good, none of these guys have a clue, what the fuck is going on?

>does any of that really change the validity of the photograph?

if she was under orders to be there and appear in that photo then yes,

The unaltered version

javascript:quote('85466004'); english-for-students.com/human.html also Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens) are the only extant members of Hominina clade (or human clade), a branch of the taxonomical tribe Hominini belonging to the family of great apes. They are characterized by erect posture and bipedal locomotion; manual dexterity and increased tool use, compared to other animals; and a general trend toward larger, more complex brains and societies.

Her name is enchantress or shaquandra

lol oh brother. Everythings a false flag. Its ALL FALSE FLAGS! THE POLICE DINDU NUFFIN

Did they ever give that guy an a medal or award for having the balls to do what is needed to be done?

lol they might as well have. Police are so fucking coddled it wouldn't surprise me

Not so pretty face on
Dragging her ass in
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ADDOHrOX0

>Not so pretty face on

Looks pretty as fuck to me. This is an unflattering drivers license photo it looks like still a dime in my book.

>getting this triggered by racism on Sup Forums

>rare
Not really

lol I'm not triggered I'm just kinda bored. I should probably do push ups instead of shitposting

>White guilt

why tho my fellow burger friends? why do we keep doing this shit? what do we keep believing that we still owe something to those apes?

kek, she looks like a spoiled child being pulled away.

Also, still kinda qt. Looks more Indian than black to me.
I never see montenegro. Guess I come on during weird times.

This is what I always think about when I see that indignant brat.

sucks to be you.

>Really makes you think...

Mister America trying to get laid with a negress.
The joos are pushing for race-mixing.

Should shoop a (YOU) into Uncle Sam's hand

Why does the juniper give the mistletoe its water?

Welcome to nu/pol/

Why is that?

White man's burden. Unlike every other group in history we stopped destroying those who were weaker than us when we advanced so far they could never stop us. We are so convinced of our own greatness we try to share it with everyone else, we refuse to believe we could be wrong about our place in the world.

We see apes and think we can civilize them into versions of ourselves.

>why tho my fellow burger friends? why do we keep doing this shit? what do we keep believing that we still owe something to those apes?

Because there is a special tribe behind the scenes manipulating, exploiting, and blood-sucking. hmm I wonder who it could be...

hey nigger, how many can you do in a single go?

push ups that is

Because you think in memes and tweets

UNDERRATED

you want me to try? I'll met you half way. Say a number and I'll try to reach it

Am I tweeting to you right now? What the hell are you talking about?

fellow black user. Please stop being such a faggot.

Please just browse more.

you're embaressing me and my wife's son

>stepping in front of armed men who are terrified of anything actually happening and losing their jobs and pensions
Fixed that for you. The cops that are stuck dealing with these BLM shitheads are pathetically neutered by their local politicians and the media in general.

it's not " white mans burden " it's SPECIFICALLY Americans burden. Do not ever in the slightest entertain the idea that this is not uniquely an american problem because of how shit tier america is.

The actual footage video looks nothing like that though. She gets dragged like child in a pretty ridiculous way.

never went above 55, i know i'm just a nerd

why is there a sheriffs star with strings on the ugly black chick?

>you're embarrassing a Sup Forumslock
ouch my feelings

Lol. Cops are almost never ever indicted.

Are those their scouters blowing up?
lmao

>centuries after slavery
>niggers still obsessed with picking cotton
kek

weren't they slowing down because they sprinted at her? Not that she was being anything other than an attention whore?

Link?

Lol nah my record is 120 but that was many moons ago. I'll try to hit 55 though right now.