Reason why DC & Marvel fags should make peace

Both have attractive features

I keep thinking how their claws will puncture each other's boobs.

There's no war between Marvel and DC. Not really. The only people engaging in this crap are people who hate Cape movies and want to destroy any discussion.

it's called 'having a fetish' user

I'd let them kick my ass.

>Whenever heroines get battle damaged it's always everywhere but the tits
When will they pander to me?

I think counterpart team ups would be fun.

Catwoman/Black Cat
Green Arrow/Hawkeye
Flash/Quicksilver
Superman/Sentry or Hyperion or Gladiator
Batman/Moon Knight

I want to see CatWoman and BlackCat lecturing CatNoir on the birds and bees in anticipation for a date with Ladybug.

I want to see both CatLadies raising CatNoir in a lesbian household and showing him the ways of the thieving cat-themedbodysuit world while also maintaining healthy grades.

While also educating about ballasts.

Ballast?

heavy material, such as gravel, sand, iron, or lead, placed low in a vessel to improve its stability.

I love busted implants. It's a kink.
I wish more comic girls in the big two had them. Or at least were joked/insulted/alluded to having them. There's Emma Frost and like... that's it.

>Not wanting all natural girls

We all have our kinks but I like the idea that Felicia is just...gifted.

Outrage!
Also it's a bimbo thing, I guess. I just find it insanely hot for a chick to have this sexy body by choice rather than by chance.

I get that you can't be good at everything but goddamn I wish artists wouldn't try to add cringy writing like this to their great pics.

Spider Woman had fakies for a long time.

Other than that one joke panel is there any evidence for this?

???

Batman/Daredevil

Fetishkino

What?

Cat Grant in DC has implants.

Fake tits are usually a sign of low self esteem so it makes for good girlfriend material

Well you can easily just paste some white over the bubbles and just have the picture.

How about this?

Catwoman is a corpse stitched together by cats. Might have fake breaks.

Why no one is replying ? Does the truth hurt ?

Too busy shitposting about Suicide Squad.

Why do you hate spaces so much?

>Catwoman is a corpse stitched together by cats.

If Barda, Mera and Catwoman wanna fuck me I'm pleased as punch. If the Marvel Squirrel Girl walks in, I'm gonna be pissed. Stay the fuck away from my personal space, cucks.

Probably a joke about her dying and being reborn by cats origin.