YASS QUEEN

>"I think the sibling rivalry stems from childhood. The reality is Jon is the military man, and the sexism exists where he believes that [a man should be in charge]. And in reality, Sansa is a really wonderful politician, and he doesn't recognize it enough to appreciate it. It's difficult because military-wise, she doesn't know anything. And she's kind of butting in on that respect. And he, on the other end, is trying to be more of a politician, and he doesn't know as much as she does. If they could just learn to collaborate."

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a10345448/sophie-turner-jon-snow-sexist/

Sansa needs CIA to do her dirty jobs though.

What in the fuck does Sansa know about politics?

Her only political move was make CIA think she wants to marry him so she could use his knights

>Cosmopolitan
Couldn't even try to use even a semi-credible source, could you?

>And in reality, Sansa is a really wonderful politician

Based on what exactly?

Is he sexist though? I mean sure they might disagree and each have their strengths, but sexism? He literally put her in charge while he is away. He could've picked any man to assume military command while he was away, but he left it to Sansa.

Why are these people so fucking focused on shitty politics and social issues within the scope of their fantasy schlock adaptation of books written by a fat hack?

Came here to say this.

Sansa is dumb, she is literally dumber than Bran.

Out of all the Stark kids, only Rickon is more of a disappointment.

Sophie Turner just said this to stay relevant, probably because she knows lots of people will be gushing about Dany and Jon, which takes attention off of her.

>Jon thinks a man should be in charge

no he doesn't actually give two fucks, it's just the retard lords of the north have sexist tendencies and prefer he lead them over her so they force him to lead them

dont fucking aggravate me, she literally daid it, fuck off its credible im just reporting a news piece of what she said in an interview you autisitic fuck fuck off with your faggot anime and "fake news" meme and go be a cocksucking faggot drumpftard somewhere else

She's been in a political marriage with half the realm.

>Hey Littlefinger, I'll fuck you if you bring the knights of the Vale to help beat Ramsay.
>No, I won't.
>Politics!

BASED Salsa

>a girl who spent half her life as a prisoner is a better politician than the Lord Commander who rallied two enemy factions together after thousands of years of fighting

please kill me

>has done nothing but getting slapped around by cersei, joff and ramsay
>political expert

>Been married off willy nilly by other people for their own pursuits and machinations
>This somehow makes her an adept politician

k

somebody did this to me with Angelina jolie and how she hates her white kids and loves her adopted nigglets

they lierally said the source is not credible because it's a celeb gossip site, when it's. celeb gossip

Calm, young underage child.
I wasn't questioning whether the article from that "news site" was legit. I was simply stating that anything news-wise reported on from Cosmo is likely to be biased, kneejerk-reactionary baiting meant to illicit a biased response from inferior minorities (race, gender, etc). Would you trust the validity of the same article if it was published by, say, Jezebelle.com? Jesus christ m8, have a fucking Quaalude and simmer the fuck down

No, just fucking no. Fuck you Sophie Turner, you dumb twat.

Sansa is not only WRONG, but she chooses to express her disagreements with Jon at the worst possible time, and completely undermines him in front of his bannermen.

The only thing that she has ever been right about is that Jon needs to be careful to not be too much like Ned. Just because she hung out with Cersei and Littlefinger for awhile does not make her a fucking experienced politician.

>Would you trust the validity of the same article if it was published by, say, Jezebelle.com?
Yes you faggot cocksucker piece of shit son of a bitchwhore cunt, theyre fucking quoting the fucking whore actress directly, yes its fucking credible its straight from the dumb whores mouth

>Jesus christ m8, have a fucking Quaalude and simmer the fuck down
Fuck you Im not your mate if you dint want people to get annoyed at you dont be such a dumb little annoying bitch

Don't forget she was auctioned off as a used cumrag to a dwarf
Master of politics bro. And she doesn't need our permission

calle captcha#400 folks!

>he STILL thinks I'm calling it fake
Christ. if you spent more time on reading comprehension and less on filling every reply with rampant profanity/buzzwords like some angst-ridden teenager maybe this would be a bit easier on your little underdeveloped brain.
faggot

i will stick my dick so far down your throat i'll make you love me. stop fucking answering me. fuck off

>these are your average underage Game of Thrones fans
I know you're bummed summer break ends soon but damn son, chill

*snaps fingers*

YASSSSSS QUEEN! SLAAAAAYY!

*thinks about what hair colour I'm going to use next week*

*cleans horned rimmed glasses*

>wanting another dude to not only blow him but love him

>not proving your dominance by facefucking your enemies

Every time I see the word "yass" or the phrase yass queen I makes me want to genocide the gays

I'm not falling for this anymore. S07E01 was full of YAS KWEEN SLAY, S07E02 was a testosterone-filled romp where Euron BTFO Sneks and Yara (and by proxy, Dany), now we're back to YAS KWEEN SLAY with Sophie calling Jon sexist. It's a publicity stunt to keep the ratings up, HBO needs to make their money back because the main cast negotiating new contracts with such huge raises that they couldn't even afford to do a full 10 episodes or show direwolves anymore.

>it's not gay if it's a control thing

>Sansa is a really wonderful politician
there is literally no evidence of this

Well obviously Jon is a sexist, they are still living in barbaric medieval times. They don't have modern sensibilities yet.

user, women are masters of politics deal with it. I mean, we have a woman presid- oh...

Imagina playing a character for six years and still not knowing shit about it. Sophie is retarded as fuck

This is stupid. Jon has been everything but sexist to Sansa. He basically considers her the most competent person he knows. On the other hand, she's constantly criticized and undermining him.

No wonder Sansa is so insufferable, her actress thinks she's something she's not
Is this called method acting?

>And he, on the other end, is trying to be more of a politician, and he doesn't know as much as she does

I suspect the person writing this hasn't actually watched the show.

I like how feminists get positive vibes from the show with all these women in power when in fact GoT depicts these very same women to be just as dumb, reckless and politically inept as their male counterparts.

Really makes you think.

She's already turning into a bong cow.

>I suspect the person writing this hasn't actually watched the show.

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD THAT IS SOPHIE TURNER QUOTE, BOT A FUCKING ARTICLE BY FUCKING COSMOPOLITAN FUCKING ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN CAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ENGLISH FUCKING FUCK FUCK

Sansa has never been a good character and Sophie has never been a good actress. Game of thrones is utter shit now. Tell a story without injecting politics into everything.

Sexism can mean anything to a brain washed Marxist drone. That guy didn't hold the door open for me, he must be a sexist. That guy opened the door for me, he must think woman cant do anything for themselves.. sexist!

>being raped makes you a wonderful politician
>being raped makes you wise

Sounds to me like more women need to be whored the fuck out of

her entire YASS QUEEN storyline is fan fiction and not canon.

>first hand account of the undead horde
>brought warring peoples together in peace
>fucking died and came back
>had hot kinky sex with a ginger viking
>experience leading men to battle

versus

>ginger slut who got butt raped by 10 good men
>auctioned off like a prize catch
>has a grandpa lusting after her pedo pussy
>watched cersei do...stuff?

i know it's bait but holy shit that's just wrong, especially in this terribly written show.

sorry, 20 good men.

More white men need to be called sexist. We can't just let them disagree with a woman for any reason and not focus on what their real problem is.

>Sansa is a good politican
I'm sorry, but what? When has she ever been a real diplomat?! The only relevant thing she's ever done was get married off to everybody and one time getting Little Finger the booty call so he'd send over his army.

Know what else she's done? Oh wait, I know. She put Jon Snow in an unwinnable possession but publicly questioning his authority in front of his wards! Even if she's right, and personally I would have agreed with her, you just can't fucking do that! If he changes his mind he'll look insecure in his own choices! And if she raises a good alternative it will make him look stupid and unfit to rule! And no matter what he fucking chooses he'll look bad because a fucking family member is arguing with him! People will see that and think "Jon snow can't even get his family to side with him. Why should he lead?" It's fucking stupid! Sansa is goddamn horrible!

Worst part is D&D would probably agree with the cunt. The way they literally handle shit is like pic related. It's fucking pathetic

Sansa
>Look at me
>I am the politician now

Ellaria
>Look at me
>I am the leader of Dorne now

Cersei
>Look at me
>I am the Queen now

WUT

>Yes, listening and collaboration! That's something the men of Westeros (and beyond) could stand to learn.

YAAAAAS QUEEN OMG YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAYYYYYYY

Does the stupidity of actors or actresses take you out of a TV show Sup Forums?

Sansa is written to be very powerless, always relying on someone else for help. She did literally nothing that merits 'good politician' status other than lying in Aerie, and calling CIA for help.

She keeps contradicting Jon in public despite the scenes suggesting that she's not sure at all about taking power away from him.

Kek. She wants to stay and fight the walkers. She didn't even wanted to refurbish the alliance with families that betrayed the Starks. Nuff said.

I'm fucking tired of these feminist cunts interjecting their nation-wrecking divisive politics into everything they touch... even a medieval show attempting to mimic a time when WOMEN HAD NO POWER and FEMINISM DID NOT EXIST.

Even this they had to turn into a feminist power trip.

Her character is written as dumb, naive and presumptuous, how can she misread it so fucking badly?

Actors should not be allowed to voice their opinions. They are not writers or directors. The internet and gossip magazines were a mistake.

I don't give a fuck what the actor thinks as long as he/she delivers the lines and the proper acting.

Heh, I feel like you also described Daenerys right there. Only I guess "Khalesi" gets a pass because of her dragons.

Not to mention her escape from Ramsey was entirely due to Theon and Brienne

Sansa needs to keep her fucking mouth shut

Dont ever take sides against the family

Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking

lmao what the fuck does Sansa does know about politics

I'm not sure if the actress is stupid, or if she's leaking an eventual plot point. I remember her saying stuff about rivalry last year too.

If it really is supposed to be a rivalry, then that's really dropping the ball writing wise. Her arc sets her up to be intensely grateful to be with a family member, and extremely suspicious of Little Finger. There was no moment in the story where she was shown to be lustful for power or jealous of not being afforded 'male' status ala Cersei.

Who the fuck knows. D and D let 5000 rebels sneak into the arena with bulky masks, so why not?

>Is he sexist though?

A woman told him to do something, and he didn't do it, which is pretty fucking sexist.

>he believes that [a man should be in charge]
>makes her the acting ruler in this weeks episode

????

>Sansa is a really wonderful politician, and he doesn't recognize it enough to appreciate it.
Stopped watching a few seasons ago, is the show really that different from the books? Because in the books she's completely incompetent, even taking into account the fact that she's a teenage girl.

> he doesn't know as much as she does.

The man was a leader to cut throats, thieves and rapists before he was a leader to noblemen and knights. He understands more about politics than 90% of people in westeros.

No the actress is retarded. Sansa is still a victim except for maybe 1 moment in the entire show.

Sansa's smart, not dumb like everybody says. She was just passed over.

Literally the only reason she isn't dead is because as a woman she can provide a male heir.

Sansa is such a stupid, vapid, shit character that they had to turn Jon into a temporary moron during the Battle of the Bastards just to give her a moment where she can look smart.

just nuke this board.

She's been referred to multiple times as the key to the north.

fucking burn it to the ground

In what way is the second poster wrong? Sansa is fucking useless. There's nothing sexist about saying that. It would be about as sexist as saying Rickon was useless, which he bloody fucking was.

Calm down Sophie, you a shit and so is your character.

He's also the last King left. Whele the women degenerate into infighting of who has the bigger army of rapist savages the men are left the only ones trying to fix the real problem.

>butthurt salsa shill
Now I have truly seen everything.
How does it feel to root for the absolute worst character on both the books and the show?

they still don't know

I'm so glad that liberal politics are being injected into every single TV show and movie.

I really love getting morality lessons from a community filled with drug addicts, alcoholics, pedos and weirdo cult members.

Yes we know you have autism

>when in fact GoT depicts these very same women to be just as dumb, reckless and politically inept as their male counterparts
a lot of feminists WANT realistic representations of women, with flaws etc.

says the person triggered by someone who they think likes a fictional character because they didn't get a Godfather reference

Sophie is just as delusional as Sansa is. Her entire fucking storyline involves her being conned and controlled by those around her while exercising no tangible power of her own. And, as far as I can tell, she's even written to be the underachiever of the family. She's the one who, having been under the thumb of politically-adept characters for so long, has deluded herself (or been conned by Littlefinger) into thinking that she, too, can play the game.

look at these redditors who haven't even seen the fucking Godfather Part 2

I wouldn't be surprised if D&D totally subvert this plot point for the sake of >muh feminism

They've been turning CIA into a moron lately. The mass teleport stunt with the Vale army must have affected his brain.

>implying Sansa wasn't absolutely right
Letting the current king go unguarded to a meeting with a queen that has earned a fame of being impulsive and mad, and whose family has a history of burning your own family members sent on parliamentary missions just like this one is absolutely a terrible idea.

Do people really read this aggressive media

>speaks some serious truth
>gets it.

vile, noxious stuff.

Yes that's why you have autism

> they didn't play along with my joke.

Your joke was shit you egotistical faggot.

Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king. And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.

TVfag in charge of history references in the script.

I'm a different poster, you're just fucking pathetic for being on a movie and tv board and not having seen one of the most famous movies ever made

> my reference was a golden moment of comedy and anyone who doesn't like it hasn't seen the show.

Pleb-tier reasoning skills.

>Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king. And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.
You do know that not being able to put yourself into other points of views is a clear sign of being autistic, right?
All the news from Dany that reached Westeros have been of her burning nobles, merchants and allying herself with savages and eunuchs.
Literally the only thing she has in common with Aegon from the point of view of literally anyone is that she has three dragons.

Stay autistic, cunt.

it was a reddit tier post that wasn't remotely funny, yes, but YOU were the one that treated it as being serious because YOU have never seen The Godfather which is an embarrassment for YOU

> she has three dragons.

You act like this is a matter of little consequence.

The show is just piss poor writing at this point. Not that the Dany storyline was ever good, it was always bullshit, but at least the Westeros intrigue and wars were realistic and interesting right up to the point Tywin was killed.

I never actually responded to the godfather post you flamboyant faggot.

A U T I S M

>Except that Daenarys has more in common with Aegon the Conqueror than she does the mad king.
Jon literally has no way of knowing this. All the news that spread to Westeros is of her burning and crucifying nobles.
>And it was the Starks that bent the knee in those times.
As did the Lannisters,Tyrells, Tullys, Arryns and eventually the Martells. Stark-Targ relationa were never all that close,it was just a "distant subject to a distant monarch" sort-of relationship. Starks played a signifcant role during one of the many Targaryen civil wars, but otherwise kept to themselves mostly. Targs were ironically most closely allied with the Baratheons throughout their history.

>LE U R LE ORDISDIG XD XD

I act like that has jack to do with whether she's mad as fuck or a normal person.
Currently, all signs point towards her being unstable despite having three dragons (that makes it worse as a matter of fact).

> no way of knowing this.

You're a faggot m8. We also know from Tyrion that the library at castle black is well kept.

Im saying Jon has no way of knowing whether dany is more like Aegon or the Mad King wtf is your problem stop cursing at people for no reason just because youre wrong .