In a few days I will be taking a one way flight to Brussels...

In a few days I will be taking a one way flight to Brussels. I will either stay in Brussels or take the rail and make my way to another EU city. Once there, I will formally renounce my citizenship at the respective embassy. I expect to remain stateless until I become eligible for the respective country's citizenship. I come to Sup Forums to ask a terse question: which country and city would be the best for me to live in with respect to quality of life as a stateless individual? I have my own potential plans but I will save them until I hear what you all have to say.

Also↓
Do not bother telling me that I am doing the wrong thing. Whether it is best for me is not my question. I understand the gravity of actions. I am not some foolish kid—I know what I am doing and what it both means for me and to me. Don't apply your judgement given your situation to mine when you have no conception of where I am at in my life and what my future in the States holds. You will not convince me otherwise. So don't waste your time or mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chinese-tourist-spends-12-days-in-a-german-refugee-centre-after-filling-out-asylum-application-by-a7179451.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JmxEukH-yEM
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html
government.nl/topics/dutch-nationality/contents/statelessness
gov.uk/stay-in-uk-stateless
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want a city, come to Lyon. Paris is too expensive.

Come home white man

He can get a job as a speedbump.

>Chinese tourist spends 12 days in a German refugee centre after filling out asylum application by mistake

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chinese-tourist-spends-12-days-in-a-german-refugee-centre-after-filling-out-asylum-application-by-a7179451.html

kek

You'll regret it, traitor.

How much money do you have?

If 50,000>100,000 then a poor Eastern Euro state like Poland will see you through to langauge+job+income.

if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 then any provincial city in the west.

if you have less than 50k then go to a big city that supports homeless people so you dont starve to death

Have fun with the EU, nigga. When you convert to Islam, I hope you don't beat your wife mercilessly too.

Come to germany - say you're a 14 year old refugee from syria

did he cum

Bring me back a snowglobe

Yeah, I suppose I probably wouldn't live in a country's most metropolitan city.

This,
also, its the food capital of the world.

You will eat and drink well, user.

Of what color you are?
Do you want a wife?
How much money you have?
Do you know any language other than english?

looks like cockroaches in bread

Maybe. I do have Nordic roots.

Also, just in case anyone asks. I'm white and am not religious.

Unfounded

this will be my response to every comment along these lines.

Men "wrestling"...

youtube.com/watch?v=JmxEukH-yEM

You know how many Europeans would kill for an American visa, let alone citizenship? Stay in America. Why would you move? Massive culture shock

I'm not a "nigga." I'm not a Muslim. I don't plan on beating anyone.

Its country style Pâté you fucking pleb.

Maybe. They seem to be living comfy there. Too bad they seem to be ruining it—the urban areas at least.

Amerikek neet so entitled he thinks he can just live in any country kek.

sure thing. but that may be a while.

Maximum edge,

In 10 years, America will be the only safe place on the entire planet.

I bet you supported Bernie too.

but did he cum? why did he cum

good luck renouncing your citizenship. you need to provide a valid reason to do so and evading tax is not considered a valid reason.

>Of what color you are?
White

>Do you want a wife?
Not anytime soon, but who knows. I never know who I will meet.

>How much money you have?
Not enough to support me living more than 2 months without some form of income.

>Do you know any language other than english?
French and a bit of German.

Dam I should have gotten into wrestling HNNG

Yes, they want an American visa and to live comfortably. They would not want my life. There's a difference.

So long, traitor.
Enjoy your non-freedoms.

Actually yes, I can. The United States is the only country that allows you to renounce your citizenship without already having another nationality. Read up on statelessness.

Fuck off traitor. Don't puss out and dual, either. Full renounce and dont return

>In 10 years, America will be the only safe place on the entire planet.
Exaggeration

>I bet you supported Bernie too.
God no

>you need to provide a valid reason to do so
No you do not

>evading tax is not considered a valid reason
You would not use that as a "reason." It is a fact that renunciation does not expunge taxes but that is not used as a "reason" to renounce. Regardless, I have no taxes to avoid.

I don't know how the authorities treat a stateless individual but I'm not sure what you expect to improve your life in Europe if your life in America is so terrible. Do you have any skills or qualifications?

Unfounded

just keep all this in mind
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/renunciation-of-citizenship.html

Unfounded

>Not enough to support me living more than 2 months without some form of income.

So you have less money than a Syrian refugee

Germany is your best chance as you are pretty much illegal immigrant

UK will deport you.

Trust me, I know. It's pretty simple: I will have no rights.

Did you like murder someone in America so now you want to run away?

Like why are you doing this? Why not move to another State? America has two coasts with alot of different states between them.

Like if you want to get away, America is the best Country to do so, I think Europe is on the decline.

okay. if you're short on cash move to a poorer eastern european country like poland. i dont recommend belarus (i grew up there) you can be detained for no reason pretty much

Half of Poland is here because they can't stand Poland. Not sure if this user is aware of what he's getting into. Eastern Europe is not a fun place to live. Western Europe is undergoing the cuckening. His best bet would probably be Germany by claiming refugee status. Even then, he'll be a white American in a camp full of refugees.

I just can't describe everything. What it comes down to is that I would rather live without rights in an EU country than with rights in America.

You are dumb as fuck. For the next twenty years you will be permitted no longer than 2 weeks in the United States per year. The government REALLY fucks over people who renounce citizenship as hard as they possibly fucking can.

Think about that for a second. The most powerful government the earth has ever seen will have a personal grudge against you. How hard can the US government fuck people, OP? You are about to find out the hard way. The long, thick, hard way with no lube.

may not be a fun place but it is a cheap place. western europe is anti white and he will probably not fare well.

>So you have less money than a Syrian refugee
Do they really ever have any money?

>pretty much illegal immigrant
Yeah, but stateless so it's a bit different.

>UK will deport you
Yeah, I know. I would never go to the UK.

>too lazy to fill out 5 tax returns before renouncing U.S. citizenship
why would you willingly become a migrant without a passport when you have a perfectly good U.S. citizenship?

I'm going with escaping child support or alimony maybe, since he says taxes aren't the problem.

Look, explain your reasoning here faggot. Do you just not want to work? Need free gooberment health care? Want a muzzy refugee to pozz your boipussy? What possible reason could you have for renouncing your US citizenship? I'm betting it's a stupid shit reason that isn't going to solve OPs problem, whatever it is.

germany or austria or switzerland.
german is a hard language tho

>Did you like murder someone in America so now you want to run away?
I haven't even ran a red light. I have a clean slate.

>Like why are you doing this? Why not move to another State? America has two coasts with alot of different states between them.
Nothing will change.

retard tier move, bro.

you have no idea how comfy america is, vs. all the dindu tier countries out there.

you want white purity? convert to Mormonism and move to Utah. Shit is so cash.

Have you been in Europe before? Like on holiday?
I live in Brussels, AMA although I can already tell you that this city is an actual shithole - cannot even be compared to Detroit or such cities. New born babies in Brussels are over 50% muslim, think about that.

Yanks can't handle rejection, confirmed.

>Do they really ever have any money?
Plenty. The ones who get out are the ones with cash, most "refugees" are using government funding on top of their own to start businesses. They will actually be running Germany in 3 generations completely unironically, like asians in coastal Canada or jews in New York

Just because you're stateless and don't have any paperwork, doesn't mean people won't instinctively know you're an American. Is a country expected to just let you wander around? If not back to the US (which maybe they can't) where might they send you?

>I expect to remain stateless
You can't be stateless here you fucking mong. I hope they give you a Belgian passport and you are fucked for life for being an idiot.

kek OP probably got cucked and has to flee the country to hide his shame.

>For the next twenty years you will be permitted no longer than 2 weeks in the United States per year
Yeah, that's a myth. Do you know how many people renounce their citizenship because they have to in order to become a citizen of another country?

>Think about that for a second. The most powerful government the earth has ever seen will have a personal grudge against you. How hard can the US government fuck people, OP? You are about to find out the hard way. The long, thick, hard way with no lube.
I have no plans on coming back. They have no control over me.

Don't be rude, Kees.

OP just say that you are Mohammed from Syria and declare that you have 5 children over there. You'll get €800 a month in "living wages" (benefits) a month + €150 a month per child.

What happened? Did you kill someone? Rape someone?

stay safe friend. if you feel you will be prosecuted move to a country with no extradition treaty. many balkans have none with US

Try Liberia, they need more diversity and you get all the bush meat you can eat for free

I'm not escaping any obligations.

not to mention, instead of OP mailing a 1 PAGE ARITHMETIC WORKSHEET PER YEAR he would rather be detained at the border and at least questioned on entry, every time without fail. goodbye happy family visits. I want dual citizenship but an American passport is such a valuable thing I would never give it up

If you are clean, maybe you should wait before renouncing your citizenship.
Maybe you will not like life in EU.
Just wait until you are sure before doing a thing you can regret.

Wouldn't Switzerland just want to push me out? I know the UNHCR is in Geneva but I don't think the Swiss like the non-Swiss.

See what the Calais jungle's like

Do it for the memes

>my American life is comfy hence all American lives are comfy

Are you the gay?

My family and I dream of citizenship here in States. We're so close to; all that's left is to wait the 2 year probation period and I'm solid.
Then I join military, get glorious CIS degree, and live my life a happy man.

Why leave the dream?

If you want a redpilled country move to Iran. The woman don't dress like whores and the government hates Isra-hell.

yeah i think ch (switzerland) is hard.. if you want to buy ch citizenship its 2 million us dollars ive read.
so if your fucking loaded and want to chill in the glacierland during the summer then its a great purchase, but if your mortal you gotta hang out with the dog shooting irish dea faggots harassing you for carrying a beer in a brown paper bag...

>Have you been in Europe before?
Yes, all over. I have heritage but not enough to grant me blood citizenship.

>AMA although I can already tell you that this city is an actual shithole
What is life like for the poor in the more rural areas of Belgium?

>cannot even be compared to Detroit or such cities. New born babies in Brussels are over 50% muslim, think about that.
Sounds like typical Sup Forums exaggeration

You're entitled to human rights by just being in Europe thanks to the ECHR, but that won't protect you from deportation unless you can convince them you're escaping persecution - which is unlikely coming from America.

I, uh...

I've read the thread and it seems clear you're not giving a concise or clear answer to your motivations for your intended course of action.

But boy, curiosity is a bitch, ain't it?

I can't really think of a glaring social, legal, or economic variable that would intensely change from US to Europe. True, I've never been anywhere aside from North and South America, but what in God's name could exist in Europe (as it seems you're not even picky on the EU nation) as a whole that doesn't exist anywhere in the 50 states?

>doesn't mean people won't instinctively know you're an American. Is a country expected to just let you wander around?
I already know which countries would want to deport me but they really won't. I have already spoken with others who have done this.

>If not back to the US (which maybe they can't) where might they send you?
Nowhere. Hence statelessness.

>OP probably got cucked
Depends on what you consider cucked

>has to flee the country to hide his shame.
nope

>You can't be stateless here
nope
government.nl/topics/dutch-nationality/contents/statelessness

As long as your not joining ISIS, I heard sweden serves stateless people the best.

All white americans should renounce their citizenship and make another country.

>stay safe friend
Thanks. I'll try ameribro.

>if you feel you will be prosecuted
I'm not remotely a criminal.

Why, specifically, are you doing this?

>Did you kill someone? Rape someone?
Hell no

America is going down the toilet? Many american expats these days.

What the hell are you talking about? It has nothing to do with taxes.

>EU city

Garbage plan, mack.

>here's my dream
>why leave my dream?
lol

Did you even read it?

I have done the research. They won't deport me but I'll be stuck. Which would be a hellhole for some but I don't mind.

Good decision user America is turning into a multicultural Jewish ghetto where the Jews live better than others.

God speed fuck trump keep us posted

>american conservashit renounces us citizenship because taxes are too high only to flee to Europe which has the highest taxes in the world and the strongest social safety nets
top kek typical republishit

>As long as your not joining ISIS
lol, I don't want to die m8

>I can't really think of a glaring social, legal, or economic variable that would intensely change from US to Europe

This. Europe is basically a shittier US in pretty much every way.
>higher taxes
>more mudshits
>shittier health care
>crappier cars
>more crime
>no right to protect yourself
>no right to free speech
>more geobbels tier globalist news propaganda
>uglier women
>more raging feminists
>somehow still treat gays even worse (if that's your bag)
>smaller houses
>higher unemployment

Yes. I have no plans on going to the Netherlands. However, I thought by "you" you meant that no one can be stateless there. I know that I cannot.

>I need to escape taxes
Where the hell did this rumor start?

Well if anything I've learned something, we have fairly lenient rules about it here too.

gov.uk/stay-in-uk-stateless

But like I said it comes down to what skills you have and what you intend to do. Our residency requirements are harsh now, you have to be earning £35k within 5 years to get indefinite leave to remain with entitlements to our public benefits, the average salary is £26,500.

If you want to just work a menial job in a rural area and just live a quiet life, you could do worse. We have a shortage of construction workers apparently.

No. See . I think he's a cuckold and too much of a pissy to do anything.

if you explained your story w/o compromising personal info then you'd probably get better answers than 'hurr durr muh taxes'

on that note, you know something about someone... something big and you're trying to escape before they find out amirite?