I'll be useful sir

I'll be useful sir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what even is the point of this character.

>literally does nothing then dies

LMAO
What did Nolan mean by this?

Home

F

To be useful, sir.

My favourite part was when he was dying and his friend had to act like his dying wish wasn't lame as fuck.

The actor was good at playing an IRA member.

*bonks noggin*

This nigga looked like a little joel edgarton

I died for nothing

To be the dead kid who gets written about in the paper as a hero to honour him in some way and give morale to the people reading it.

damn this guy had a soft skull. Was he related to Liam Neeson's wife or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I

that was the dumbest part of the movie. I feel like a scene or two got trimmed

It was pre Internet you underachieving doofus

>Falls down 5 tiny rows of stairs on a small boat and dies
Literally fucking how thats baneposting tier bad

The fact that there was a Korean on the boat broke the immersion to me. Like seriously Nolan, gooks in 1940's England?

probably hit his temple on something, dummy

What the fuck was his problem?

This character kind of derailed the movie for me, everything else was perfect but then fucking George, I guess he's a symbol of innocence, fuck man, just get BTFO by some shell shocked deserter, like wtf.

He hit the back of his head hard against some sharp pipe thing

>Me: So this boat's set to France right
>Travel Agent: To War George.

Every time.

That scene that got trimmed.

>450 people in the US die from falling out of their beds each year
>one kid dying from falling down stairs is inconceivable

To War? I thought they were going to Dunkirk?

One way to think about it: George and his death isn't much at all different from the British soldiers we saw in the film stand around the beach for a few minutes until they drown or explode. It's just another representation of a young man suddenly dying for his country without really being of much individual use.

>450 people in the US die from falling out of their beds each year
those are 95 year olds on the brink of death

this was a strapping young man.

It's a bit different in the sense that he was naive and didn't really know what was going on or have any impact. Really his death was to show that WW2 was filled to the brim with stories predicated on white lies.

Morale was big back then.

>those are 95 year olds on the brink of death
And you would know this how? Just keep deflecting, retard.

hey i tried

>naive and didn't really know what was going on or have any impact.

I think this describes the average british soldier that died in the Battle of France

Local boy
George mills
Just 17
Hero at Dunkirk

this meme sucks

I don't think it describes anything of the sort. Maybe before they became soldiers and participated in the Battle of France, but these people knew what they were in for the past two weeks.

They thought they were never getting off the beach.

Wtf was the Dutch guy

>entire movie about a group of cowards retreating

He served a point because of the soldier hadn't knocked him down and felt guilt about it, he'd continue to be paranoid about returning to France and probably overpower the ship, preventing the 20-something men from being saved later.

Tom Bombadil

Plane Bane was so fucking badass in this movie. When he blasts the dive bomber out of the sky at the end right before it pastes the Colonel dude was just great.

Spoilers above.

Where's the HD stream

Yeah but it was just Hollywood drama. There was no way a gliding Spitfire could take out a Stuka on an attack run.