Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Go post it there see how their kind reacts

nigga I ain't getting banned. every time I make a post off of Sup Forums I get banned. fuck this nigger faggot site

>taken aback == love
now?

>BTFO

Sup Forums is shit
they unironically love dragon ball super, I mean you can't recover from that

Sup Forums will be the first board to tell you that Japs have shit taste

Right, like how Oshii "loved" Scarjos Ghost in the Shell.

>publisher gets increase comic purchases
>"wtf i like hollywood pictures now!"

Japs loved Gundam Seed Destiny and Code Geass

>they unironically love dragon ball super
just when i thought Sup Forums was bottom of the barrel of poor taste

If you weren't illiterate you would see that it says the fans were taken aback, not the creators.

anime is an autistic medium so it's normal Sup Forums has the most autistic mods

Toriyama "endorsed" Dragon Ball
Oshii "endorsed" GiTS
it's a retarded gesture they've done every time to cover for their shit movies

they have a thing for american movies. they are ameriboos in that aspect...

The one time I tried going on Sup Forums years ago I was banned for asking for recommendations to get into the medium

>millions of dollars pumped into a niche, old franchise
>"THEY LOVE IT"

lmao

What else are they going to say?

Even if they aren't lying, it doesn't matter. Live action anime adaptations will never work (especially western ones) in the eyes of anime fans. It doesn't matter how good or bad it is, the quality is irrelevant. The fanbase simply won't accept it.

They should do this on every board, especially Sup Forums

GiTS was objectively good

sure it was ScarJo. Sure it was.

Reminder that Toriyama also defended Dragon Ball Evolution initially, it wasn´t until years later (when it was clear that it was a failure and everyone hated it) that he admitted it sucked.

I imagine that it would be cool to see your work adapted into a movie.

Bill Murray also said Ghostbusters 3 was good

key word here is commercial life

thats fucking terrible, thank god i have never been there and i never will

nice bait

>the waifu smokes
dropped

Sup Forums has god tier mods.

How the fuck do you Misa this fucking wrong?

>Death Note Creators "Make a Shitton of Money From" Netflix Movie Remake
fixed this for you

They made her American.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Loved"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If only we had mods who gave a fuck.

Would rather see them say it than take the director's word for it.

>In other news, studies have revealed that Sup Forums is comprised of brainlet scumbags

I thought Sup Forums just hates shounen in general

I'd rather not. Sup Forums is so heavily moderated it feels like a board for children

And god tier self moderation, they may be autistic as fuck, but its that autism that keeps reddit and Sup Forums at bay.

Sup Forums watches everything. Sup Forums only hates shonens because it brings in all of the pleb casuals from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>but its that autism that keeps reddit and Sup Forums at bay.
>he has never been in a SnK or a Trigger thread

what else is she supposed to be in an American version?

It might be the only decent anime live action adaptation so far. I'm extremely skeptical but I think it might actually be good. I'm just a fag for Dafoe though.

How many times has a creator come out and said the just released adaptation of his work is awful? I mean a creator who's getting a check for it, so no Alan Moore and the like. I think it might be even forbidden by contract to criticize it.

>whitewash all asians
>blackwash the only white character
They finally created a series to trigger Sup Forums and tumblr at same time

Stephen King but that's mostly because he's clinically retarded

Dafoe will be good in whatever he's in. But he can't save movies.

Anime fans aren't like comic fans, I feel like they're overestimating the market with live action adaptations.

>get paid a nice amount
>WHY YES OF COURSE I LIKE IT
no shit

I don't think it's about attracting the fanbase, just about using an already proven story because they have zero creativity.

General audience don't give a fuck about anime/manga adaptions especially ones based on a IP that's decades old and people who do are snobs that were never going to see it.

The real reason this is getting so much hate is because anime fans have a superiority complex. They cant STAND America touching their precious series. They want it to be for their group, and thats it.

They claim its because it doesn't follow the source material. Okay let me ask you this, why would you want it to? Only season 1 of Deathnote is good, season 2 is fucking trash. The show isnt a good show if half of it is shit. The CONCEPT of the show was amazing, but the actual show was overall shit.

If you watch the trailers, it looks good. Really good. Production value is great, atmosphere is good, Kyrie doesnt look fake and actually looks amazing.

And I want them to deviate since the original show shat the bed with the concept.

But since its anime, anime fans throw a hissy fit because they want to feel like they are too good for America to touch their shit cartoon.

Sup Forums and the rest of us have seen what comic book adaptions have done boards like ours and Sup Forums's and wants no part of it. I don't blame them.

Japs don't have shitty fucking white guilt. They love it when western whites adapt their culture.

They find it flattering just like we find it flattering when Pajeet uses a toilet.

I'm sure he loved the money they paid him under the counter to say that, yes

>anime fans have a superiority complex
Maybe only some of them. Sup Forums knows that anime is mostly childish shit.

>If you watch the trailers, it looks good. Really good. Production value is great, atmosphere is good, Kyrie doesnt look fake and actually looks amazing.

Just fucking stop, Adam Wingard please stop. Dafoe as Ryuk is literally the only thing that'll give your movie curious views.

If it's an actual decent anime Sup Forums will ignore it. If it's loli moeshit then Sup Forums will make multiple threads on their autism about it.

>Only season 1 of Deathnote is good, season 2 is fucking trash.
Which is fucking irrelevant because THEY'RE ONLY ADAPTING SEASON 1
So they're adapting only the good part, then fucking it up. Brilliant move, retard.

Sup Forums 's actually never watched Death Note. It's not pedo enough for them.

>Sup Forums calling anyone pedo
that's rich!

They are not. They are changing pretty much everything about the first season.

I thought the trailer looked okay.
Then again, I don't watch anime, and I have no idea what Death Note is about. I've never watched the series, never read the manga or anything.
I mean I get the general idea of it I guess, you write a name in this magical book provided to you by this demon thing, and someone dies.
Sounds neat on paper. I'll probably watch it out of curiosity more than anything.
Also I love me some Willem Dafoe.

Gee I wonder why they would me this story up

>me
*make

And now M.NIGHT Shamalamadingdong has admitted that his Avatar was a mistake. Give any film 10 years and multiple YouTube videos saying it sucked then the producers will say it was a troubled production to save face.

You might think it's 'okay'.

People are mad because the anime protagonist didn't waste time killing bullies, as he was completely socially adjusted and successful. He went straight for crime lords thinking he would make a good 'God'. Then much of the first part of the series deals with cat and mouse games between the protagonist with a growing God complex and the "L" investigator who thinks the other guy is just a thug.

it's true, we watch much more sophisticated stuff like Monogatari

I came here to post this

>They cant STAND America touching their precious series
Because every time they touch it the result is a fucking disgusting mess? Honestly the only good adaption to come out of the west was All You Need Is Kill. Outside of that and GITS everything else attempted has been trash.

>capeshit
>gameshit
>animeshit
We are scraping bottom of the barrel now.

honestly it was a different take on it but i liked it as well. I wont lie i was hating on all the changes at first but it tells a story. just wish more of the section 9 crew got a spot light. wouldnt mind seeing sequels to see how they develop in that setting.

this site would be so much better if every board had mods like Sup Forums and /jp/

I got banned for a year for just posting pepe with a "what did he mean by that" post.

Anime should be destroyed for being intellectually, easthetically and artistically worthless.

>not enough niggers SHUT IT DOWN

Not enough heart, not enough soul, not enough creativity.

>never seen Utena
you're missing out
>inb4 hurr it's tumblr shit

They're not actually making L black are they?

yeah that sounds about like Hollywood for ya.

Worse, they are making him an OUTGOING black guy. We see him making a public speech in the trailer.

hahahaha Sup Forums is always wrong

GiTS was awesome btw fuck you weebs

Even Hollywood isn't that bad.

>Muh niggers
Light being turned into some pathetic beta is worse.

> some Sup Forumsutist is triggered

We might get 1 or 2 "cunny" posts every 2 hours before mods delete it. They're mostly to shitpost by a dedicated pervert .

Sup Forums on the other hand has 12 loli threads at any given time and the autist mods keep those up till they're archived. Don't fucking lie user.

yeah, it's worse.

And he has shoes.

Fucking hell, they switched L's and Light's personalities to great extremes just for the sake of standing out to the anime/manga. Light even says "We're not the good guys" in the trailer, which goes against his entire character.

This movie will be shit, and you're either autistic or a god damn normie if you like it. Period.

WE WUZ L AND SHIETTT

I never cared for deathnote, turned to shit after vol 8 so I find the choices the directors made bretty funny

of course they did because the only people who care about "muh white washing" are self loathing white people

Sup Forums is literally THE most autistic board
post a thread about a show you didn't watch and make up some argument
I guarantee someone will make a serious winded argument against what you say no matter how retarded your argument is.

I am autistic, black and the world's greatest detective. Give me your police force and a budget and I will find the Heartattack Killer anons.

Immersion broken.

I don't see how you can see anything wrong with this series

>Sup Forums on the other hand has 12 loli threads at any given time and the autist mods keep those up till they're archived. Don't fucking lie user.

Yes good. Sup Forums only wants to talk about lolicons. Only place to have sensible anime discussions is on Sup Forumseddit, Sup Forums & Sup Forums!

>not having a smoking fetish
imagine her smoky kisses

you are judging japanese sensibilities under your own western senses

they can, and probably did, love these adaptations

you see, the japanese are highly apolitical, and their process to judge things isn't as politized as your are, they don't care about white washing, they don't care that L is black, for them the original characters were just devices to tell a story to a japanese audience

they are really just happy that their works are being spread over the world, and as creators they probably understand that the works need to be adapted for foreign audiences, as they themselves adapted their original narratives for japanese audiences

>"We're not the good guys"
I heard some people speculating that he was talking about public perception in that scene, which still goes against his character but less so if he still views himself as morally righteous

nigger have you seen the capeshit threads here cause that's exactly what they're like

Sup Forums is shit.

You can get banned for discussing things like shitty trends in anime industry, like moeshit or lolishit. Meanwhile loli/waifu threads usually hit bump limit.

His speech will be I fucking guarantee is "I know there is a Death Note killer out there that kills criminals and he's a white teen and I L will be on the case and bring him in. He's not a good guy. Turn yourself in nigga. "

Shitty b8 thread should be deleted. I amaze how b8 thread on Sup Forums dont get deleted