It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't have more Chinese posters given how there's over a billion of them and they are...

It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't have more Chinese posters given how there's over a billion of them and they are extremely important to geopolitics. Also can you imagine the shitposting between them, korea and japan? It would be astronomical.

Other urls found in this thread:

uchinanchu.org/history/list_of_crimes.htm
files.catbox.moe/v3u692.mp3
vimeo.com/groups/96331/videos/80799353
youtube.com/watch?v=TBMqYZQb41o
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but you are chinese

We have you and Canada

Honestly Chinese internet culture is pretty fucking shitty, even worse than Japanese internet culture. We're much better off not having them.

I don't even care about soccer but I watch AFC highlights for this in the comments. Once China lost to Syria and a Korean completely destroyed them by suggesting they get an award for giving the war torn Syrians something to be happy about.

I mean non-diaspora chinese silly

>even worse than Japanese internet culture
Even worse than the nips?

中国人是糞

>even worse than Japanese internet culture

Idk mate, Japanese posters are probably the most cancerous on Sup Forums at the moment. So many shit threads.

there are taiwanese though, they are meme chinese posters anyway

guarantee you it's autistic militaryfags posting under the jap flag

>militaryfags
like they have nothing better to do? they are risking their lives so they tend to be mature people who have a job to do. could be a proxy.

>they are risking their lives
Not the ones in Okinawa, newfag

>He thinks unironically brainwashed to love their country gooks wouldn't be worse than the suicidal ones.

Chinks are too stupid to be able to learn English

>they are risking their lives
I don't think so...

most people are stupid, especially 3rd worlders, but everyone speaks decent english on Sup Forums. natural selection. also, over a billion to choose from.

still if you wear the military uniforms you just don't shitpost. they know what country they represent there.

uchinanchu.org/history/list_of_crimes.htm
They should shitpost, is less harmful.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about, newfag

We had a notorious shitposter here a few years ago who was a pathetic weeb with the Navy stationed in Okinawa. He even fucking tripfagged, that's how much of a faggot he was, and he did so while wearing his military uniform.

>they tend to be mature people
lol
US forces have a lower crime rate than the rest of Okinawa.

just one? big deal. it happens i guess. but if he got caught, he would be dishonorably discharged. come on, it is fucking US Military, not some banana republic.

Sup Forums is banned like everything else in China.

>Has no clue why there aren't more chinese posters
>Has no clue about how shitty censorship is in china, especially if you don't live in the not-fucked-by-goverment parts like hong kong
Be fair and call me an Amerimutt all you please, but would you really want 10 million chinese posters in here in the first place? Would really shit up the place, though seeing Japanese-Chinese feuds in threads would be pretty funny

no it's not.

But you are Chinese

Sup Forums bans chinese IPs as a country or on an ISP basis unless they have a Sup Forums pass. Sauce: was trying to post from china this week.

To be fair the internet as it exists is 100% a tool for the US government. If they didn't ban most western services they would get Color Revolutioned (did you know the US state dept made a phone call to delay twitter's scheduled downtime during the ""green revolution"" in Iran?)

We're just now beginning to admit this in the US now that russia used our own tactics against us, but this was the plan of the internet all along. It was literally invented as a counter-insurgency tool during vietnam.

it's google that's banned in China. since google is banned, they can't get through the google captcha. the only way around this is by buying a pass or using a VPN. PRC flags are rare, but they are still here.

I don't understand why people who feel like you would go on a board called International.

It's not so much as I'm opposed to Chinese posters going on here, but I'm pretty sure we can agree a massive influx of really toxic Chinese posters yelling at people in broken english would shit up things a good bit

???

can you give some sources or just elaborate on this? I want to know more

哈哈

If I were a chinkoid I'd rather just lurk than actually pay some jap money for a Sup Forums pass just to shitpost.

Here's a radio war nerd interview with a guy who just published a book on it called Surveillance Valley. files.catbox.moe/v3u692.mp3

Adam Curtis talks a lot about the history of the invention of these systems, All Watched Over By Machines Of Loving Grace is good vimeo.com/groups/96331/videos/80799353

I wish I had articles to link instead

We have the real China posters

elaborating now 1 sec

The internet as we know it started as a project of ARPA, the precursor to DARPA, the research branch of US military intelligence. They were trying to design a system to take advantage of the computing power of the first digital computers to somehow use mass amounts of information to win the vietnam war. Before the days when ARPANET included nodes at colleges and some features of a BBS system it was basically just the world's first local area network made up of a few ASICS- this was before the idea of an operating system existed (though that was invented by ARPA too)

The original idea was to collect biometric and social data and sift through all of it to look for patterns that could be useful in fighting the vietcong. It didn't really work at the time, but the CIA recognized the tremendous potential of the idea (in part because it had basically been anticipated by scifi already) and they stayed BALLS DEEP in silicon valley with shell corporations handing out government money as "venture capital" to projects that excited them. As the computing power grew and the network expanded to colleges and corporations the government's investment paid off and kept paying because the AMOUNT of data going through the internet exploded. We haven't even gotten into the physical control over the infrastructure the CIA and NSA maintained the entire time, just their personal connections in silicon valley.

Companies like twitter and facebook and google and amazon are basically massive (organically grown) government data collation projects with some added services grafted on. Not because they were conceived as such intentionally, but because the infrastructure itself was from the beginning. They knew it would become useful to us and we would CHOOSE to use it, and their position would become that much more powerful.

This is why social media is cold warfare- the US government would give anything to get chinese to join twitter en masse. It's why we have both facebook and vk

我来!
我见!
我走了!

我保证会坚持习近平的想法。

Sup Forums would be 100x better if all lat am / african / asian flags were banned

Wow 羅馬

>tfw real life chink born in china
>tfw boganised by bogans, and wogs
AMA

谢谢你同志,我替习主席感到高兴。

Do you also hate having to visit your relatives in China?

Back in China, yes. Gossip behind our backs and generally annoying as fuck.

Can you send me a pack of Chunghwas? They are the most aesthetic cigarettes

>geopolitics
Sup Forums is a board of normies

such a fucking chune

youtube.com/watch?v=TBMqYZQb41o

Okinawa based marines are ghetto niggers.

>Conflict between the African community and police in Guangzhou resulted in riots in 2009 and 2012. In July 2009, two Nigerian men jumped several floors from a building in an attempt to flee Chinese immigration authorities.[14] Both men were hurt from the fall.[15] But on hearing rumors of their deaths, hundreds of Africans, mostly Nigerian, surrounded a local police station.[15] The demonstration escalated into a riot that shut down eight lanes of traffic on a major thoroughfare for several hours.[14][16]

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

The craziest part is that they're a tiny fucking minority, yet they still manage to cause this much trouble.

God, the future is going to be grim when there's suddenly several billion of them.

BASED Brother Hao

I dunno, here is a random pic. Do they look like degenerates to you?

Fuck these songs are actually growing on me a lot

>'do they look like degenerates to you'
>photo of US marines
Is this a trick question?

How new?

>US forces have a lower crime rate than the rest of Okinawa.
Is this a joke or something?
There should be no crime at all.
They are specifically chosen people, military not some random immigrants.

Shut up Zhang

這是一個恥辱/ int /沒有更多的中國海報,因為有超過十億中國海報,他們是非常重要的地緣政治。你也可以想像它們之間,韓國和日本之間的轉折嗎?這將是天文數字。

Yes. I want China to swarm all of Sup Forums. It is the ingress point I made for my dynasty.

//
是。我希望中国能够全部拥有Sup Forums。这是我为我的王朝所做的入口点。
\\

Shut up boot

stfu commie

>going undes sn in the navy and becoming a bm
Literally disgusting retard tier

You are racist against us so we dont come here often

dumb googletranslateposter