Pro-life thread

How can anyone in their right mind support abortion? I don't get it.

Here is a beautiful pregnant woman on her way to birthing a child and people think that it's morally permissible to intentionally cause the demise of the fetus. How warped do you have to be to think that?

How come YOU'RE not pro-life, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RguOd3VTquM
tampabay.com/news/courts/judge-in-tampa-scolds-mother-who-shows-no-gratitude-for-profuse-aid-given/1090453
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1RpEVfvgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Potential life does not equal actual life in value.

Potential life? A new human life is created at the moment of conception.

I am pro life. Its difficult for society to have a slut culture and be against abortions the same time because sluts sometimes get pregnant after riding the cock-a-coaster so that makes killing ok, cause priorities.
> inb4 its just a collection of cells
Every living thing is just a collection of cells you dumb dindus

>all about personal choices and responsibilities
>not into telling other people what they can't do
>world is overpopulated as it is

and that's why I'm not pro-life

A human fetus doesn't have the capability for thought, only reaction. It's been proven that distinct personalities don't develop until at least six to eight months after birth. Before that, a fetus/newborn is just a bundle of stimulus/reaction, no matter what our adult brains are tricking us into thinking.

So? How is that relevant?

It's a good way to control overpopulation. Also aborting nigger babies prevents future criminals.

Knock up some unstable, unprepared girl you don't give a fuck about because a condom broke then talk to me.

Killing a fetus is no more morally indefensible than killing skin cells or an ant - it doesn't have a consciousness or personality. Even if it does have capacity for pain, we allow euthanasia of animals for the purposes of food so long as the method of killing is quick and painless.

>How can anyone in their right mind support abortion? I don't get it.
You need to shadow an inner city social worker for an afternoon and you'll believe in abortion.

wanna know the surest way to global peace? killing everyone.

I am pro-life but I doubt this conversation will sit well with genocidal maniacs who want to kill 6.5 billion people off the face of the earth because they aren't white.

>How come YOU'RE not pro-life, Sup Forums?
Because I'm pro killing fetuses and babies.

What me give a fuck.
Oh I'm all out of fucks to give.

Or just work in retail for any amount of time.

The dead-eyed 20-somethings with their little trails of failure are a good argument.

Okay murderer.

CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED

>SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED

>SHILLARY CTR THREAD DETECTED

THIS IS CLASSIC DISTRACTION TACTICS USED BY CTR SHILLS TO DISTRACT FROM THE SHILLARY CORRUPTION EXPOSING THREADS HAPPENING NOW.

SAGE. SLIDE THREAD.

I used to be a pro-choice libertarian because it's a complicated decision, the state shouldn't be involved, and muh body autonomy.

Then I learned more about actual abortion practices, about how premature babies survive within the period that they can still be aborted. I realized that a fetus is unmistakably and objectively a unique individual human life that, left alone, would happily gestate in the womb where it belongs until he or she pushed their way out into the world as has been happening for all of mammalian existence, and that any willful attempt to stop this process and end that life is categorically and inarguably murder, so I became pro-life.

THEN I found out that intelligence, political beliefs, personality traits, and cultural tendencies are passed down epigenetically, it dawned on me that we live in a universal-sufferage democracy welfare state with birthright citizenship, and I learned that the vast vast VAST majority of abortions are conducted on non-whites and leftists, so now I am AGGRESSIVELY, VEHEMENTLY, FULL-THROATEDLY pro-choice.

Can you imagine Black Lives Matter with 30 MILLION more nogs, expanding logarithmically over 40 years, fueled by gibsmedats?

Margaret Sangher was right.

Why the fuck would you want a woman to have an unwanted child when they can wait and have one later in life when they are in a stable financial position. Kids born to unprepared parents are only a dredge on society, just look at the drop in crime in the 90s which correlates with the legalization of abortion in the us.

Keeps the nigger population down
Abortion is the best

Here. I'll make Op pro-abortion in a jiffy.
youtube.com/watch?v=RguOd3VTquM

tampabay.com/news/courts/judge-in-tampa-scolds-mother-who-shows-no-gratitude-for-profuse-aid-given/1090453

This is why we need abortion. Free, on demand, and payed for by tax dollars.

Margaret Sanger was opposed to abortion. She was an advocate of birth control. Birth control; not abortion.

Also, your view is shortsighted. Abortion being legal actually increases the amount of unwed black mothers. Before abortion was legalized black women had a much lower rate of being single mothers. They were much more likely to marry due to pregnancy or keep their legs closed. Legalized abortion was bad for the nuclear black family.

I'd rather see 5 kids be born to families that are well prepared to care for them, than 50 be born to single mothers and broken homes, where they won't have a chance to thrive, and end up another statistic or inmate.

Because I don't care about dead black babies.

>Margaret Sanger was opposed to abortion
She wanted it to be legal and safe, sure, good.
She also agreed with BC and sterilization. Good woman.

>Before abortion was legalized black women had a much lower rate of being single mothers
That rate reversed with the welfare state, not Roe V. Wade silly goose.

>Legalized abortion was bad for the nuclear black family.
The black nuclear family, aside from basically being a myth, was not fucked up by abortion.

An abortion is basically the only thing a sheboon can get her buck to pay for these days.

Correlation != causation.

>How can anyone in their right mind support abortion?
Abortion is minority population control. If it weren't for Roe v. Wade, our nigger population would be almost double what it currently is.

>that pic

people need to quit bringing attention to the amount of potential criminals killed before they get the chance to commit crimes

keeping the nigger population declining will help this country out in the future

If you take the position that you're pro-choice because of WHO gets abortions it makes lefties' brains short-circuit.

Trump is prolife though and wants to punish women who get abortions. Idk what you're trying to pushing you fucking shill

Abortion is legal and she chose not to have any, so how is your video supposed to make people pro-choice? She wanted the kids!

Really that video does bring up some interesting questions - like what should society do? Obviously she can't afford to pay for all those kids, but banning her from having kids would be a violation of her human rights.

Nah man, look it up. Margaret Sanger was opposed to abortion. She wanted women to decide when they became pregnant through birth control.

Men were much more likely to marry due to social pressure.

abortion is technically the same thing as birth control

Right but in the case of accidental pregnancy she was pro-choice, as am I.

You think the "oh but only as a last resort it's so bad abloobloobloo" kvetching is in earnest?

Fuck no.

The uneducated and poor? Not really.

>Abortion is legal and she chose not to have any, so how is your video supposed to make people pro-choice? She wanted the kids!
She would have accepted anything "free" including abortion.

You fucking raise those neglected, ignorant nigglets then.

> but banning her from having kids would be a violation of her human rights.
sit her ass down and explain why an IUD is a ticket to funland with dick and crack.

This sub human fuckjob clearly needed input and options. Fuck people and their moral high-ground horseshit.

No, not "the uneducated and poor". PoC and progressives. Education and financial status has little to do with it.

Right-wing whites get very very few abortions, and have an above-replacement birthrate.

Souls do not exist. That fetus isn't much more than a ball of cells for at least a little while.

At conception it doesn't have a fucking nervous system though and lacks self awareness. If you're opposed to destroying groups of cells then fucking starve because you're killing a plant or an animal to go on as you are. Also if the child is going to have an unbearable life, let's say it's retarded (or black), you might as well never let it come to be.

Plenty of religious and right wing people get abortions. What kind of self-reported bullshit stats are you relying on?

>lacks self awareness
A fetus 100% does not have anything resembling self awareness. You don't have any memories from before you were fucking four years old.

Find Jesus and be saved.

You are a delusional viper.

Still wanna keep it?

>where are the proofs.jpg

>Plenty of religious and right wing people get abortions.
Because they are hypocrites. There's a shit "born again" church in town that love stories of coming to God, but they shun people in their flock who make mistakes or have true weakness and need, like sickness and death.

What's their true religion? Self-worship and judging others. They are Modern Satanists by another name.

because people have been brainwashed by Tyson and Nye into thinking life means nothing. extraordinarily satanic

At the end of the day you are choosing to stamp out the life of your unborn child.

What could possibly be more degenerate.

>because people have been brainwashed by Tyson and Nye into thinking life means nothing. extraordinarily satanic
Fuck off. You clean up crack baby shit and tell me all life means "something".

Stamping out the life of your born child?

>Souls do not exist
>where are the proofs.jpg
You have no proof either. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

What does Sup Forums think of celebrity science?

>How many babies have to die before you ban Abortion
>All of them

>At the end of the day you are choosing to stamp out the life of your unborn child.
>What could possibly be more degenerate.
Giving birth to a defective and unwanted child.

Answer this

>You have no proof either
You want me to prove a negative? If you claim souls exist, maybe show some evidence.

>Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

What? Yes it is. If I claim there's a rhinocerous in your room, the distinct lack of any evidence that a rhino is actually there would be a pretty damning criticism of my bullshit claim.

Most babies that get aborted are black.
That alone makes me pro-abortion.

I changed my opinion about abortion of children with diseases when I read the article of a journalist that would be born with one of those diseases pregnant women get from zika that makes the baby be born with a small brain (of course you can get it from other sources than just zika), that journalist had that disease yet went through college and became a journalist that lives a normal life.

We can save a lot of lives by not aborting.

>If you claim souls exist
I made so such claim, so there is no need to post evidence. I merely pointed out a fallacy.

>because magic
You mean a brain? Pain receptors? Consciousness? All the things that actually distinguish a live human body from a dead one? Or a human from an amoeba? Or, more to the point, a fully-grown human and a fetus?

overpopulation

cut the pop in half and we'll see about it

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "harlequin ichthyosis". A gift from Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1RpEVfvgM

Sleep well.

>Here is a beautiful pregnant woman on her way to birthing a child
Haha, nice try user. Here's what really happens
>Sheboon who lives off of welfare goes to get her 3rd abortion
>One less criminal/ nigger in society

Only poor degenerates get abortions. Why would you not support this?

An embryo and fetus are both human life. Sperm and eggs are both potential human life.

Jesus user, abortions need to be free in the US for Latinos and blacks. It's a lesser evil than letting them grow up.

>Absence of evidence is evidence of absence
Prove gravity exists.

>brain
Just a clump of cells.

>pain receptors
Just a clump of cells too.

>consciousness
So souls don't exist but "consciousness" does? Nice double standards. Consciousness is just interaction between clumps of cells, isn't it? :^)

>All the things that distinguish a live human body from a dead one?
Fetuses are alive, they just don't have the fancy things that allow them to scream and prove to people like you that they are alive. You are killing a being that can't fight nor express its desire to live.

>all about personal choices and responsibilities
>not into telling other people what they can't do
>world is overpopulated as it is

>and that's why I'm in favour of school shootings

>overpopulation meme
Do you even know where most of the population in the world is located at? Literally doesn't affect you

The scientific, factual definition of life begins at the moment of conception. If it is life, it can be killed. If it is human life, then ending that life is defined as murder. If "a few single celled organisms" on Mars can be defined as life, but that definition is not extended to cells inside a human uterus, then your definition of life is arbitrary and meaningless.

Technically, we are all just groups of cells. Because that life is inconvenient to you, does not detract from its intrinsic and inalieable rights.

I am not calling you murderers, gentlemen, but you are complicit.

>We can save a lot of lives by not aborting.
You can save a lot of lives by helping people without predetermined fuckery and misery.

Forget disease. Neglect is far more prevalent, cruel and damaging.

By limiting access to birth control and abortion we have a very bad resulting consequence. The only people having children are the impulsive, the neglectful, the stupid, the uncaring and the weak. They shit out kids by the dozen.

How exactly is a full grown human any different than a set of cells?

This. Determining the value of someone's life before they even have a chance to live it is probably the worst argument pro-choicers have

Yet the West still has a problem with declining population growth? Do you really think this is the right time to push birth control and abortions?

Don't argue on this level. These mother fuckers actually want 45 million unwanted, drug addicted, stupid criminals around us in the US today. Abortion has saved us and it can do much more.

No, they don't. Where are your fucking stats?

First of all
>Religious
doesn't mean shit. Most people say they're religious, and almost all nonwhites are religious. Atheism is a white man's game.

Democrat-voting areas have vastly higher abortion rates. This is by district too, not by state.

It's not self-reported, it's population reported.

Quality over quantity you drug pushing, criminal jungle-ape.

Normally don't mention that I'm a woman on here, but I think that fact is relevant to this thread.

Never have gotten pregnant/had an abortion (and I'm not too sure of my own stance on the issue), but I can think of the reasons why someone my age (21) would consider doing so.

I've had a scare before, and it was really two things that would have swayed me to get an abortion, although I don't know what I would have actually done. 1.) Fear-- who will help me take care of this child? Would I be able to finish my college education? Would I have to live in low-quality housing and need to be dependent on my parents/the government until the child turns 18? How would I care for this human life? 2.) Embarrassment-- How will I look my father in the eye and tell him my situation? If I did keep attending classes at college, how would the way people look at me define my experience there?

This is a very difficult subject with many factors involved.

How is being pro-life the same as being "drug pushing"? I literally think alcohol and cigar should be outlawed.

I hate being THAT GUY who points irrelevant fallacies in an Internet debate but that's some low energy strawmanning, Trump would slap your face.

I'm pro-life for white women and white babies.

However, I favour mandatory abortion for non-white children.

There is a problem with your definitions.
Ending a human life is not murder, but homicide. Murder is only if it is legal.
Hence abortion is a legal form of homicide.
There are other forms of legal homicide, such as self defense.
In fact, Murray Rothbard reasoned that abortion is perfectly ethical because the fetus is violating the NAP, so it is homicide in self defense.
Now Rothbard is kinda crazy, but it is still an interesting thought experiment.

as edgy as i can be.

the killing a fetus seems so harsh to me. its an inncent human, even less than a infant.

First, an embryo isn't much more human than your snot.

Second, until the child is statistically likely to survive separation from the mother, the mother has no obligation to carry it. Once separation is possible then the mother has the option of likely deathless separation, so at that point abortion should be disallowed.

Because science isnt viable to make prolife viable.
At no point does the fetus life matter more than the woman life and vice versa. So the solution is not abortion and neither is it carrying to term. It is developing artificial wombs so the fetus can be grown with the mother signing away all rights, this is the better solution so if the father or family wishes to keep the child, they can.
But as it is, that is not possible so the better solution is currently abortion because a child shouldnt grow up with a parent who mever wanted them in the first place, this creates degenerate behavior as the parent tries to rush their "wild" years with a kid, scarring the child who has to deal with a drugged up, drunk party parent.

Yes.

Abortions don't effect the people we want, and the people who get aborted would only further the problems we're having (too many takers, not enough makers)

>Fear
Not enough to justify a killing

>Embarrassment
Not NEAR enough to justify a killing

I know it is difficult and women deserve psychological and financial support if the father runs away or if it is a case of rape, but abortion is definitely not the way.

Oh, and pro-choicers love hiding how many women that abort end up depressed because of the feeling of guilt later.

A friend of mine is six weeks pregnant and she personally doesn't agree with abortion. Problem is, she drinks and smokes (weed and cigarettes) all the time. In addition her boyfriend already has two kids of his own who both have autism (actual kind, not Sup Forums kind). How do I help her?

Murder is only if it is illegal*

>But like begins at conception because magic

>implying down syndrome retard babies deserve to be born.
>implying we want more niggers in the world.
>implying it's a good idea to add to the current overpopulation crisis.

From where did you draw the conclusion that aborted babies are takers? Just because most of them are probably from poor families?

If you knew how many CEOs that changed the world were born in poor families, you'd rethink that. For some reason, the most privileged brains humanity has contemplated are born from poor environments.

I don't support it for the following reasons

1) The father rarely ever gets a say in the matter...the baby is his as well
2) It provides an out for slutty behavior.

I would only allow it if it was proven the woman was raped.

>Prove gravity exists.
You can do this yourself. Lift anything in the air and drop it. If you live anywhere near a decent school or university you can even do this in a small vacuum tube to remove the effects of air resistance.

>Just a clump of cells.
>Just a clump of cells too.
>So souls don't exist but "consciousness" does? Nice double standards. Consciousness is just interaction between clumps of cells, isn't it? :^)

Do you not understand the concept of emergent behavior? The whole being more than the sum of its parts? This concept applies to most living things past a certain point in their development. There is unquestionably a point in a fetus' development where NONE of these things are present yet.

>You are killing a being that can't fight nor express its desire to live.
It doesn't have one, it lacks the capacity for any thought, let alone desire.

>If it is human life, then ending that life is defined as murder.
Incorrect. A "human life" is not the same thing as a "person." You can only murder people.

If you can't tell the difference I feel sorry for you. But as I said, emergent prooperties. A "clump of cells" that doesn't feel pain is fundamentally different from a "clump of cells" that does.

>How is being pro-life the same as being "drug pushing"?
It isn't. My point was, you're a Brazilian. Calling you a "drug pushing, criminal jungle-ape" is your equivalent of "poo in loo".

Oook-oook, eeek-eeek, cocaine nigger.

In addition...there are plenty of homes waiting to adopt a baby

How many of you can actually become pregnant? If you can't, fuck off. You will never fully understand this issue.

According to kantian ethics, the way to determine the morality of an action is not to observe it's probable consequences but to consider the logicality of the probable consequences of a world in which everyone partakes in the action. If every woman aborted every fetus, the human race would die out, which is not logically consistent with the concept of self-preservation. Ergo, abortion is immoral, and whether you think a fetus is a human being and has rights or not is irrelevant.

>get dunked on libtards

>abortion is justified in me not being able to handle more responsability
low quality bait

Sure, we can argue semantics and we can compare apples to oranges, chalk to cheese. Laws are arbitrary. An arbitrary ass.

Aggressive fetuses... I tell you, man. I admire libertarian values but God damn.

Just a reminder that the pro-choice movement is responsible for lowering the abortion rate while the pro-life movement supports policies that drive it up.

Pro-choice wants it abortion, safe, legal and rare.
Pro-life wants it dangerous, illegal, and often.