IT IS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!

To most of you this may seem stupid, impossible, or even scary but please listen.
We have come up with a plan that everyone can help with.

As we know Hilary and her allies like Soros have been breaking laws and pulling strings for to long. They control the media so most people do not know about this.

I suggest that we fight back with a two-pronged plan to retaliate and red-pill the masses.

Attack Plan One - Red Pill Dumping:
We are going to organize peaceful protests in places the media cannot ignore us such as DC.
We will come up with backup plans and locations just in case Soros sends BLM after us.
We will have one person with bullhorn listing off points and backing them up with evidence, this person should be out leader and be very charismatic. Everyone else should hold up signs or pass out flyers
We will not disrupt business, shout or chant like monkeys or incite violence.
RECORD OR STREAM EVERYTHING!

Attack Plan Two - Shill;Counter-Shill:
To counteract the forces of CTR and others we must join together and post red-pills all over social media.
Everyone can do this, but the only way it will make a difference is if we have a lot of help.

This is for America, and all of western civilization. not Trump or any politician we want elected.
What do you think Sup Forums? Are you read to fight back? Kek is with us, it is time to make our own happening... a happening of justice.

The thread this was thought up in

Too much work. I'm just here to post pictures of frogs.

> Shill detected
You can help with "Attack Plan Two" if you want.

figgies for me

What we need are people willing to organize either in real life or here to launch the informational offensive. We need shill twitter, facebook, and other normie social media accounts. What we plan to do is release all the Hillary corruption email information on a specific date and time.

i want to pass out physical copies of things. i want to passively bombard people while they're walking in target or walmart by leaving a flyer in their cart. post flyers in restrooms. put papers under windshield wipers

I am 100% willing to do both and I have been tweeting out red-pills for weeks, if not months.
Let us all do this!

Fucking do it man, be a red-pilling ninja!

From what I have seen physical fliers are pretty ineffective. People usually don't even look at them before tossing them. If you want to do that you're more than welcome to, but a massive blitz is probably the best shot at getting noticed. Anything is still better than just frog posting like some faggots here want to do.

CNN hq ATL is a must.

So Sup Forums what are you ideas? I do not want to be a leader or someone special, I just want to help so I tried coming up with this.
We all complain every day but this will be an easy solution, PROVE YOU ARE NOT SHEEP!

ahahahaha billy the virgin wants to fight back XD hold me guys

Ho Lee Shit. That is probably the best idea I've heard all day. We need to summon Atlanta fags. I might even be able to make the trip up from Orlando depending on the day.

Also don't bother trying to get /cfg/ to help. Those memeing fucks just want to post Hillary pictures all day.

Here comes CTR to append the logs. Thanks for the kind bumps ladies.

Get the fuck off my board you CTR shills
Kek is with us

I have to go for now, take up the torch while I am gone.
We cannot let Hillary, the media, and her various shills win this battle Sup Forums

PLEASE DO THIS.
REAL LIFE PEACEFUL PROTESTS, DROPPING REDPILLS TO THE NORMIES.

BUT THE MINUTE ANYONE SUGGESTS ANYTHING REMOTELY VIOLENT YOU NEED TO CRACK THEM ON THE HEAD.

Seriously. Niggers are allowed to violently and disruptively protest on a nearly daily basis now, and it gets no coverage. But if just one pro trump protester swings a fist or burns something, we will never hear the end of it and it will be all over.

Also please beware of shill infiltrators that will attempt to do this. Godspeed you guys, this is an excellent idea but you really need to be aware of shill agitators.

I'll stay bumping for a while. We need to get the word out one way or another. I like the CNN organized protest idea.

We also need online shills willing to concentrate fire on shill accounts to spread the word through social media.

You are right here, we will not let any violence or inciting stand.

Thank you, right now our main thing is getting people involved with Attack Plan 2 if they are not willing to do Attack Plan 1
Also we need to come up with locations and confirm people being able to go.

This is why I'm not a yuge fan of IRL protests, but at the right target we could get a large audience. The CNN headquarters in Atlanta is a really good suggestion.

Kek be with us. Yeah, we need high profile places to protest and an online division.

Are there really that many cuck and shill threads that nobody is willing to do something about the obvious media bias? Come the fuck on Sup Forums.

This, Kek is with us we should get our rears in gear.

Right now our two main ideas are:
CNN Headquarters
DC

I must actually leave now, keep fighting the good fight.

Texas signing in, Dropping the red pill. Kekspeed.

JUST FUCKING STAND AT ALL FED KIKE MONEY BUILDINGS SILENT WITH GUNS.
THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE.

the "shills" here are all bored Sup Forumstards who want a reaction. if you want them to quit, give them something funnier to do

SAVE AND SPREAD THIS

i will send u guys fucking coke for more hardwork

Won't happen. You faggots can't be arsed to leave your basements.

BOOBS FOR KEK

GIVE US A REAL HAPPENING!

>We are going to organize peaceful protests in places the media cannot ignore us such as DC.

as in we want to me up close and in person with disinfo experts and agents provocateur,

seriously man nobody here has that much time, we're too busy with jenkum to show up in DC, show up at a Trump rally or at a Hillary rally if you're so inclined and you can find one she'll be at and get in, she should hire some extras to be a crowd at her rallies instead of paying people to troll the internet, or in addition to

Lets get some Anons together, burn millions of copies of Hillary's America and Clinton cash onto a DVD, put a nice heartfelt letter on the front to convince people to watch it, then put them in every mailbox in every major city. We can divide the whole campaign up by city then by district ect.

bump

Just in case things go downhill after the elections.

DAILY REMINDER TRUMP IS DOING BETTER THAN EVER, WAIT FOR THE DEBATES

bump

posting just because this is an autist containment thread

and I support the fact that you are keeping it contained

I would like to see a more serious effort being made to have a state Gov step in and file espionage and treason charges against Shitllary based on having commuted crimes involving her foundation and sending transmissions to her servers within their states borders. There wouldn't be anything (that would be legal) the DoJ could do to stop it on a state level, and it wouldn't require the FBI be any more involved than handing over the evidence they have gathered to a state's attorneys panel.

The states have rights that supersede federal involvement, and there just has to be a state with a sympathetic government that she committed at least some of her crimes from...

THAT'S NOT A TITS
THIS IS A TITS

We must meme Hillary's health problems to the MSM

KEK REQUIRES MORE, BEFORE HE GRANTS OUR WISH!

WHO IS THIS I NEED TO KNOW NOW

DANK THE GLOBALISTS

MEME WAR NOW

You ain't gonna do shit.

alas I found nothing on her. Now time for another

ARISE KEK!

The sweet irony is, despite the fact that there is literally 0 proof that shilling is happening on Sup Forums you guys are actively shilling.

> despite the fact that there is literally 0 proof that shilling is happening on Sup Forums

Shill alert

Yes.

Because CTR yelling 'It'll never happen!' at Sup Forums has gone so well for it so far...

Nah
Nah
Nah

for Kek, ya gotta be more liiike...

user, you have spirit but i think you aren't looking at the deeper reality. Think about the nature of the situation. Shouldn't everyone be looking at how to give proper thanks to those responsible? What we need is an extended christmas card list.

Names, addresses, contact information for those who have done the most to touch our hearts. High to mid level executives in MSM for example.

Many feel the need to reach out and thank these people. What is needed is a contact list so that when the giving season comes, the community can easily find those most deserving of thanks.

There are so many people working behind the scenes to keep society working toward a common goal. We shouldn't forget any of them.

Whats needed are autists to drill down and identify the nest candidates and then highly motivated individuals to reach out and express thanks for their efforts in shaping society on its current path.

Almost there

Who is this sexy nazi?

>black male in prison

Kek only in whitey dreams

You call those titties?

This

Alright imma steppin up ma game

i looked myself as well, just found a bunch of shady .ru sites and a roosh v forum

must know her name, she's feckin god tier

hopefully i can pay her to let me squirt some cum into her asshole

Yuck.