/brit/

late night edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518296471423.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tjJkFrjG1Jw
politiscales.net/en_US/quiz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medical help is for lads who can't stop sniffing glue and putting needles in themselves

lads who nonce other lads and then kill them shouldn't be allowed to live with the rest of us full stop

Might have a nap, sound of rain is too comfy not to

Stop sending bongs to /k/
We have too many muttposters please stop.

please don't post my gf (male) here

writing a paper on dualism, placebos and psychosomatic illnesses lads

it's going to be fun

having gimmicks doesn't make /brit/ a hive mind

best gimmick 2018? me thinks yes

have homework for uni but im not doing it haha

it has potential but not as a forced gimmick

haha the funny caterpillar haha

5 minutes into wrist cutting and chill and she gives you this look

fuck i'm off to bed lads

haha, yeah man that'll show 'em!

is thailad about? have a question for him

/azn/

needs more OC. filters and stretching is nice but we need a new paradigm. perhaps its time to invade other generals with this to diversify

who wants to see my bum

do not understand the caterpillar from bugs life gimmick

hey guys its ya boi kayesseyeollagiideybeetee

just woke up and what teh fuck is this

heimlich is a lovable character

bored/tipsy

give me something to vocaroo in a british accent

no novels or anything long like that

thailad's has potential but only he has the expertise to do that and i doubt he wants to spam a meme

/cum/ planned a makeshift raid we could flood that shithole

am liking this

>that one poster who hates the slugposting is now facing wave after wave of slugposting

lel

excellent

sounds like jordan peterson rubbish

>slugposting

The expertise to... use an image editor?

shit yank gimmick

>shit yank gimmick

going to bed, good night

geg

POO POO PLATTER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I see the thread has descended into absolute shite, and with that I bid everyone good night

one night in hebburn
one night in hebburn

>I see the thread has descended into absolute shite, and with that I bid everyone good night

CHILE IS A HEIR COUNTRY OF A MALIGNANT MESTIZATION, WITH TILES FOR THE BETRAYAL, THE DIRTY FIGHT, THE UNEQUAL WAR, SOWING THE ENEMY, BECAUSE THEY ARE BORN IN A STERILE EARTH THAT DIFICILY GIVES THE SUPPORT TO THEIR POPULATION, THEREFORE, THE CHILEAN LOOKS TO STEAL HIS NEIGHBORS FROM HIS FOUNDATION, THEREFORE THERE IS SO MUCH CHILEAN RATERO, IN ADDITION TO RACIST CHILEANS, SINCE AS THEY HAVE A SMALL EARTH, THEY ALSO HAVE DEEP COMPLEXES OF INFERIORITY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT POSSESS A RACE THAT IDENTIFIES THEM. , AND SEEK TO LOOK LIKE YOUR WHITE MASTERS, SO ALL CHILEANS ARE ONLY A SAD MESTIZO OF THE DESERT.

any retarded pepe man in?

'fraid i'll have a wet dream tonight and ruin all my progress.

just meditate before you sleep

meff

For me, it's the sunfire.

Is anyone up for a proper scrap right now? I’m in London? Maybe a quick shag after

thiccc

SHE PLAYED THE BONGO IN AN AFRICAN BAND

AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH AN ENGLISHMAN

MY NIGGY LITTLE NEGRO GIRL

W u @?

yeah sure buy me a plane ticket. i'm toppin though.

Where does Pepe work?

reminder, if you aren't ideal, you might as well be in a cockcage and dress.

East Croydon train station

Fuck going to that shithole for a laugh

Started working nights lads, can't sort my sleep pattern out, woke up at 5pm then fell asleep again at 9 until 1am now I'll unable tp sleep at 9am. Hate it.

COME SUCK MY TITS JANNY

Maybe you should stop working nights lad

great thread

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518296471423.webm

bent

But it pays £13 an hour compared to £9 an hour

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

but lad, in the 1980s refugees from Laos living in the US were reported to have died from their nightmares, and cambodian refugees were reported to have lost their eyesight after witnessing horrors under the pol pot regime

Can’t put a price on your health and well being x

>that stain at 0:04
MUH DICK

Kill yourselves fucking scumbags

Night shift isn't that bad

one of my sub 10k asmr girls deleted one of my favorite videos of hers. WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU HAVE SO LITTLE SUBS AAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I USED IT 20 TIMES. TWENTY. T W E N T Y TIMES AND NOW ITS GOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When do the white ethnostate invitation go out

pathetic

it's been sent for months, Ireland just wasn't on the mailing list. take the hint, paddy.

NEVER BECOME A FRIEND OF THE IRISH, WHY??BECAUSE THEY ARE BITTER, CHAUVINISTIC AND RACIST. NEVER WANT TO BE IN A BAD POSITION WITH ANYONE, THEY ARE ALWAYS BOASTING OF THINGS THAT ONLY THEY BELIEVE, THEIR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEIR FOOD IS CRAP, IS NOT BETTER THAN THE PERUVIAN CUISINE; HOW TO MAKE IRISH FOOD???
1. YOU HAVE TO DO SHIT
2. JUST GROW UGLY POTATOES
3. READY!, YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR IRISH FOOD
THEIR UGLY AND SUBHUMAN WOMEN HAVE MUSTACHES AND ARE LOW OF STATURE, THEIR PEOPLE ARE MANLETS AND VIOLENT, NOT TO MENTION THE TREMENDOUS COMPLEX OF INFERIORITY, WHICH THEY HAVE BY THE SIMPLE FACT OF BEING CONSTANTLY RAPED BY THE UNITED KINGDOM. LET US SING TOGETHER, "THE IRISH WANTS TO BE FIRST WORLD-RA-RA-RA-RA IRELAND IS WHITE AND EUROPEAN-RA RA RA RA" HAHA THE IRISH ARE DESPERATE TO BE RELEVANT AND TALL HAHAHA THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT IRELAND IS A SHITHOL OF A COUNTRY TO EXCELLENCE, FILLED OF POOP, THE YARD OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, THAT YARD WHERE EVERYONE TRASH YOU, ENCLOSED BY A WALL FOR BEING A DANGEROUS BREED AND SPITEFUL.
FOR THIS AND MUCH MORE, YOU THE IRISH SHOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU-RE THE BEST, YOU'RE JUST SHIT.
HAHA THE SAD IRISH MONSTERS, THOSE TERRORISTS WERE NOT ABLE TO TAKE BELFAST FOR BEING MORONS AND ARROGANT AND WILL NEVER BE THEIRS HAHAHAH

sometime in the next 2-3 decades

grow up

Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904

make me

EL MUTT. I'LL KILL YOU. just finished downloading all her videos, she wont pull a fast one on me again

you are a sad little man
almost certainly obese

LOL

business idea: invite the irish to the ethnostate then enslave them

youtube.com/watch?v=tjJkFrjG1Jw

shared this song with /deutsch/ but really liking it and thought you guys might as well

Christ autistic Mexican leave. Go get some help

the irish are not even human