Find a more boring alien species

I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predator:_Fire_and_Stone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought they were cool.

Any alien from Star Wars. The Engineers actually have a cool backstory and a lot of mystery, unlike the aliens from Pleb Wars which exist solely to serve as background characters and have everything about them explained in the EU.

Very shitty bait

Would've been cooler if Scott didn't shit the bed on writing

Whatever the hell these things were.

An engineer can canonically beat a predator in 1 vs 1 combat where the Predator has access to all their gear and the engineer is fighting bareknuckle.

Engineers are fucking based.

In what movie this happened?

How?

avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predator:_Fire_and_Stone

I thought it was kind of cool how they look like they are made out of plastic and are genetically engineered with biomech and how the suits lock into their bodies and shit. I'm pretty sure ridley fucked this up though already, I've lost interest completely. Not a david fan. I liked shaw.

Snapping an arm and a leg would do it.

Yeah that engineer literally killed those people with one punch and ripped davids head off like it was a ragdoll. If Arnold could do it, an engineer could definitely do it.

why do they look like greek statues

I find the Engineers to be pretty cool. They're enigmatic marble statues given life.

They are the pinnacle of being white/aryan. Other races have been infected by inferior genes in some way.

They weren't boring but they were literally retarded, it's like an entire race of down syndrome.

I love them because they embody the "perfect" being. Kinda like the protoss but less alien.

What's boring is pic related

>show an engineer getting the rear of a predator

>LOL HE CAN BEAT HIM EVEN WITH HIS WEAPONS

Ten yards away or in any standard encount, a pred rapes with gear.. a simple plasma to the face or chest does it

>canon
>comics

You fags are the worst

It's canon, deal with it.

Also the Predator had a chance with the canon, it didn't work. So the Engineer laid down some rape tracks and ran that train all over the Predator's ass.

Prometheus was released five years ago
That's fucking me up more than anything

You need to go back

What the fuck.

I do and keep getting redirected here whenever I try. What did the internet mean by this?

Half a fucking decade ago!

Until Ridley says otherwise, these are in fact, Engineers.

But why did they live in such a shithole with seemingly no civilization?

Fuck White Engineers and
Fuck Xorb'oth

Snoke confirmed.

but the perfect organism is a big black dick

No one fucking knows the Engineer's backstory, so you got the mystery part right at least.

The Vulcans.
>sociopathic space elves
real original

Because Ridley has gone fucking demented.

That no one likes you.

>Ten yards away or in any standard encount, a pred rapes with gear.. a simple plasma to the face or chest does it

thats not how preds fight at all. they fight with their tradition.

>good at rape
>destroys shit
>limited higher thought process, can get fucked by subtle changes it didn't notice
>requires small, cunning species to spread and propagate
>facehuggers strangle a host, host is killed to birth xenomorph

>basic analogy on the Negro+Jewish relationship with other cultures

h-holy fucking shit
how did scott get away with it?

I think they are the product of another failed experiment by engineers, like mankind, they tried to create a life form in their image and failed.