I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER! EUREKA!

I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER! EUREKA!

What is all white people from Europe moved to Russia? Like mass exodus of white people. To russia. That would be like 250k white people moving over to Russia and since Russia is huge, there would be no problem. We'd leave all these other cultures and races to destoy whats left, and we will, because of our pride and spirit and workmanship, build up the rest of russia thats unpopulated and build the greatest nation world has ever seen! We will also learn from out earlier mistakes and never let this happen again. It would be heaven on earth.

In Soviet Russia Russia moves to Europeans

wtf

Or all rapefugees camped up in rural Russia. Final solution. Not leaving my home for these fucks.

Dont worry about it. After about 50-100 years, when they are back with the huts and sharia, we will walk there and take everything back without resistance.

this idea will totally work!!
it's not like the majority of Russia is a freezing, sparse waste land that holds little to no valuable resources or anything

Oh, I've heard of this one before! Ours lasted almost 800 years tho. It worked, nonetheless!

My ancestors didn't spend hundreds of years subjugating brown savages and colonizing their land so I could voluntarily give that up to live in a shit hole.

It has rivers, it has woods and it has sun. Thats all we need for a start. We'll build cities, connect them with supersonic railways and highspeed autobahns. Going from one side of the map to other, will be like day trip.

You're fucking retarded OP

So whats the plan doc? Sit here and complain while the miniority goes up 20%... 30%... 40%....50%.....60%.....70%? What then doc? Whats your plan? This is happening. You have to do something now. You have to act. What do you do doc?

i've been saying this for weeks now. russia is the promised land, guys. true white mans land right here. russia will be the last white country on earth anyway, because the rest of the white world is cucking up. we could start all over again and do it right this time.

Ye man, me and you, we going. We gonna start a movement! *high five*

fair point. but i dont think the russian people will happily accept a massive amount people with different cultural values and traditions even if they're white

russia has everything from arctics to woodlands to deserts. it's like white men were made for russia.

>My ancestors didn't spend hundreds of years subjugating brown savages and colonizing their land so I could voluntarily give that up to live in a shit hole.

Karma's a bitch huh

Nah, we going to Africa.

I support that

Dirty Westerners and Easterners go to fucking Russia

V4 stays alone in Europe. Poland re-catholicizes those pagan bastards and then Europe is colonized by polish-czech-slovak-hungarian catholics

We already have bases in Britain, Germany, Norway, Ireland and Iceland, that's for starters

so much oppurtunity. trump could build the biggest wall ever, putin could take care of the nukes, merkel can stay in europe getting fucked, and we're all safe in our big ass white country.

You're one stupid fucker. Keep it up, remember to vote for hillary.

Is Doc doctor? Are you still drunk from clubbing?

Hva faen er det du har fått tak i? Den narkoen du har i systemet må du jo ha fått fra Haugerud eller noe for så sterke saker fins ikke på vestkanten for å si det sånn.

kek

Its from Bugs Bunny cartoon. What's up doc?

>Arab detected

>all the white people in europe
>250k people

Well meme'd my friend

>250m

NAZBOL

We could start new IKEA

Why would I want to live in a frozen dump under an oppressive dictator?

No (you) for you Oh Pee.
That's the most beta response possible.
>Have increasing problem
>Run the fuck away
Do your part and stop the degeneration or shut the fuck up and color.

Jeg trodde på kodd at du brukte stoff som jeg sa i Nå begynner jeg å tro at du faktisk bruker noe sterkere saker. Eller så er du bare en idiot.

Lets talk about how to red pill people. People are usualy very firm in their belives especcialy is something isnt mainstream, then they have very hard way of beliving that.

So how would one start to red-pill a total leftist. Like baby steps.

>muh pills
Found the junkie. Fucking degenerate. Stop breathing.

That sounds like cowardice to me.

We hang them.

No need for "redpilling".