Why are British child actors always so shit?

Why are British child actors always so shit?

At least she is cute, that's what counts

I like the kid in American Werewolf in London who tells his mom that a naked American man just stole his balloons

They aren't.

They aren't always.

This movie is fucked up.
Half the scenes she's wet with see through closing and she runs around with wet hair and bare feet.
Even the BFG watches her take a shower.
What the fuck?

>Why are child actors always so shit?

Fixed that for you. And because they're children. They've got fuck all for a portfolio, no history or skill, and most are working from scratch with almost no understanding of how any part of filmmaking works. Even the best ones that get used a bunch are still trainwrecks.

They arent you just all watch trash like the fags that posted that xmen capeshit gurl and the netflix tv show gurl. Both are terrible and ugly you guys have pleb taste.

t. Watches shitshows and child actors who aren't trained

Please stop. I already had a lewd dream about some random little girl in my head.

>that one scene when BFG accidentally ingests her, forcing her to find her way out of his anus before she was to get completely disintegrated by the giant's powerful acidic stomach bile

This duo saving the industry

I was actually disappointed that they cut out the scene where the Bloodbottler actually does eat her and spits her out.

Indeed.

they aren't

why does the US keep hiring them?

They are shit though and you're a redditor who watches STRANGER THINGS and LOGAN

MOY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME IS JAAAAMES~ THAHTS WOT THEY CAWL ME

Is that the little mexican bitch from Logan? She was shit.

Anyone else super fucking relieved when they shot the kid in Les Mis?

I thought he was okay.

Tell me about it. I saw the movie in IMAX

Leave Joan Lennon alone

No he wasnt.

Okay, then.

more

Same reason the adult ones are.

wrong

That is awfully skimpy

Cute

and then bong genes kick in....

I thought the little girl in Mrs. Doubtfire was pretty cool. She had a posh accent, was she british?

no

Shrill as fuck