Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanbian_Korean_Autonomous_Prefecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we must help
nah

>Japan
>Not White
>Not obliged to help darkies

id much rather prefer Venezuelans than mudshits from the most backwards cultures on the planet

Only if we get the big booty bitches, send the rest back

I don't see the problem. Argentina has been accepting refugees from Venezuela for quite some time and they are better than the chinks.

You really must.

t. El goblino...

Yeah, it really would suck being white...
I hope they'll help tho.

It already did, no? I vaguely remember some graphic that some user posted a couple of months ago

Why cant they just diaspora across S. and C. America? I dont have anything against refugees BUT DEY DOOK ER JERBS

I'd rather have ten spics rather than one muslim.

this desu, more venezualans in canada would be dope

Someone nuke that shithole before it's too late.

Fuck white people.

>tfw South America will soon face a refugee crisis
>tfw East Asia will follow once North Korea collapses

This

You think they aren't doing it right now?
There's venezolanos selling arepas everywhere.

>Korean refugees in korean regions
Oh no, what a tragedy.

Venezuelans have been migrating all around Latin America for quite a while now. You are just starting to pay attention.

remember when peopled fixed their societys problems instead of running away?

Yes, send help. Thousands are literally sleeping on our streets

>Japan, China and ASEAN are Korean

not our problem

They speak Spanish, they can be easily integrated in any latin American country and they aren't Muslims. This isn't Europe, those refugees wont blown themselves up in the name of some god.

there are already 500 000 venezuelan refugees in Peru, they are fine. there is money for everybody. meanwhile in rich Germany , the germans critizicing the 100 000 the have.
racism is the nature of the white race.

no

like literally at what point in history people satyed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanbian_Korean_Autonomous_Prefecture

And I seriously doubt they will flock to Japan and SEA when they can just go to South Korea

their country has crumbled far past the point of fixing it

I have some spare rat poison lying around, I can send it over, if it helps.

Is an arepa basically the south american equivalent to english muffins?

Sure, they should fight against their dictator goverment without guns, any kind of equipment or without any basic military knowledge, what a retard.

t. al-Ahmed Bin Mohammad

pre industrial revolution

The entire New World doesn't remember, no. Your parents, grandfathers, etc. sure as hell don't.

They will move south tho, it's easier.

>The entire New World doesn't remember
nobody alive remembers it retard

>Venezuelan commie terrorists start suicide bombing all across South America

>t. Aussie
I hope this is bait.

>what was WWII
>what was Franco

>Implying

The people running away are the ones who didn't vote for them. Latin Americans in general aren't interested in dying for religious purpose, and if we are we'll shoot each other, not you.

Let me dream pls

>WWII
yeah millions of refugees didn't flee to the americas during that war

Finally a reasonable chinese.

Millions of europeans did flee to the americas during that war, and millions more continued to flee from commie controlled east-europe for decades to come.

NO!

Maybe it has something to do with whites being superior than their amerindian counterparts?

>The people running away are the ones who didn't vote for them.
inb4 their kids are ungrateful and become unironic commies

>id much rather prefer Venezuelans than mudshits from the most backwards cultures on the planet

I don't remember any big influx of European refugees from WWII

ahhhh yes who could forget that people 1000 migrated every time their king was enslaving them

Thanks for sending cute youtuber girls, keep sending more venezuelan cutes pls.

Are you 70+ years old?

Of course you don't, not even a war refugee would want to live in Mexico, but plenty of them did migrate to south america.

t. your ass

Why are brown spics so desperate to pretend they're not the bottom of the barrel and desperate to find someone beneath them?

t. Abo

Yeah, sure thing, faggot. Millions and millions. Lmao.

Looks like a trap

Venezuelans are already spreading throughout South America. Their neighbors are handling it and don't need to come to the west

IIRC the 4th crusade and the fall of Byzantium caused an influx of Greek scholars to migrate to Italy, which helped kickstart the Renaissance.

t. Leb/Iraqi

>instantly proves me point

We might be ugly brown and poor, but at least we don't explode, and that's something you can never take away from us.

Tfw no slutty vz refugee bf

>he hasn't seen Mexican drug cartel execution videos

You guys are worse than anything out of the Middle East

>implying south america hasn't had waves of mass migration since the cold war
Fuck actually this applies to all of LatAm. Don't 1/3 of all Colombian citizens in the world live outside of Colombia. What about Salvadorians?

But we still don't explode or take down buildings or drive cars over pedestrians. We kill each other, not the inhabitants of our host countries.

And those are mexicans, they're barely human even if they are latin americans.

>mis ojos al ver tu respuesta.

Deja la coca.

The "Imperialist" west shouldn't help them

She really does, though

>I'd rather have ten spics rather than one muslim.

t. never been to the southwestern United States

t.Muhammad Amudine

When we finally cast off the shackles of C*tholicism and embrace the gods of our ancestors once again, you will fear us

Argentina was a shelter for both refugees (my grandmother for example) and Nazis.

same girl

t. Never been to Europe
Muslims are just backwards and there's nothing you can do about it, a lot of them went as far as sayi g that the Charlie Hebdo artists deserved what they got. Secularized arabs are ok, but they're a very tiny minority.

Civilising a spic is way easier than converting a muslim.

t. Mohammed

t. never met a single spic in his entire life

t. W*toid

The cultural affinities betwen latin americans and europeans is much bigger than the ones betwenn them and muslims.
We would integrate easily.

By the time you cast off the shackles of catholicism we will have cast off the shackles of christianity and have assumed our native flying snake dragon mode, you won't stand a chance.

bls send big booty bitches

>100.000
We have over a million you chink. Wouldn't mind some qt latinas tho

Stay mad mutt shit

>Why are brown spics so desperate to pretend they're not the bottom of the barrel and desperate to find someone beneath them?

>thinks every single hispanic is mexican
Why are americans so fucking retarded? Is it their mutt genes?

exactly what are you trying to larp as?

ours are better than chinks only because being able to get a plane ticket in Venezuela is a great filter right now.

There are very few flights coming in and out of venezuela, people save for months for a ticket, thousands cross the Colombian border by foot.
It is an absolute mess, and it will be a really problematic situation for Colombia.

I’m embracing my Aztec ancestors

>brown so desperate to find other browns beneath him
>doesn't realise normal people see them all in the same shit bucket

t. leafmutt

They aren't very clever. In the morning I was watching a video about an American who got an infection in his face. Dumb fucker got bitten by a mosquito because he was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts in the Riverside of some river in a tropical zone of South America.
Mutts were commenting things like "South America is scary", "I will never go to South America", "one more reason to not go to South America", "this doesn't happen in rich countries".

Nah mate. People hate muslims even more than they hate us
If anything, when normies think about brazil, the think about party, football, and beaches.
When a normie thinks about muslims, this is what it comes to mind.

ew

t. backpedalling sandcoon

I'm 101% black amerindian.

t-take that back, I’m 100% Mexican