Will this flop in China?

will this flop in China?

Yes.

Of course

It'll flop everywhere except reasonable numbers in America (maybe). Racism WILL be blamed.

china market doesnt matter

Will it even be released in China?

china isn't into capeshit

Chinks love The Fast and the Furious,a franchise whose protagonist is a literal half nigger half spic, I don't see why this would flop.

Absolutely. Look at what happened to The Force Awakens. It fucking bombed there.

The Planet of the Apes reboot series does well in China, so maybe not

>comparing vin diesel to this nigger
appearance actually matters more to the chinks than their real racial heritage

Even with Vin aside, Fast and the Furious is full of shitskins tho.
>The Rock
>Vin's girlfriend
>The two black guys
>Hacker girl
All who have a prominent role in the movie.

>tfw you realize Chinks are the only thing preventing a black James Bond

The Force Awakens bombed in China because they don't have any nostalgia for Star Wars.
I could see Black Panther doing quite well over there if the movie ends up being incredibly cheesey and hammy.

you tell me

oh god

Chinese hate black people, it'll never do well there

It'll do great everywhere. The whole world will finally be WOKE!

lmao, chinks have such terrible taste

The original trilogy was never even shown in china. gee it must be niggers that the chinks dont care about it.

The Fast and Furious movies make bank over there and they're jam packed with all sorts of races.

The chink looks like faggot.

Chinese people can into cars and kung fu, but who the fuck knows what a Wonder Woman is? They probably don't even know who Logan is let alone Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Sup Forums's idol is a communist non-white poverty-stricken atheist shithole that gets most of its weapons from Israel

rly makes me think

there are people on this board that will unironically argue that Resident Evil is better than capeshit because it's not based off a comic book. Wish I was joking.

>triggered
>nigger
pick two

They don't though.
The Fast and Furious movies have a cast with black people and they're within the top 5 highest grossing films in China.

>They don't though.
xD

>haha! BASED CHINA hates those filthy niggers
>Fast & Furious 8 blew away competition there this year
>No white leads, multiple black characters

wow, tickles my almonds

This is the king of chinese box office. Half-black with lots of black features

FUCKING KEK

>get out number 7

this country is so cucked its pathetic. luckily im moving to italy

>Statham wasn't a lead in Fast & Furious
>implying Vin looks like a monkey nigger like the cast of BP
KEK the state of black "people" trying to claim this movie won't flop

>this won't be a flop in china
I MEAN COME ON

Listen to me whittu piggu, the Chinese hate everyone.
Even other Chinese.

When I saw the images of this guy on Sup Forums I assumed it must have been a shooped meme.

Black panther has scenes in south Korea. Don't think that would go well with the Chinese audience

>More black people than a Tyler Perry movie
>Superhero IP no one has ever cared about
>WE WUZ KANGS storyline
>Not even the same established character

This movie will flop everywhere.

nobody wants to see capeshit with NIGGERS

Black panther has scenes in south Korea. Don't think that would go well with the Chinese audience

Wtf

Yeah, it's definitely getting banned from China.

Sup Forums is desperate to believe that China is as racist as they are, their last hope for the future

Avengers 2 also had scenes in South Korea

Doesn't really matter. Hollywood barely makes any money after Chinese producers theatres and middle men have taken their cut.

no

It has as many black people as an ice cube hood flick I doubt the chinese want that

Not only china, rest of the world too.
Good numbers will be only in US.

What about black countries like Congo and Haiti

>have a prominent role in the movie.
Not really in last one.
And Rock not shit skinned.

>Half-black
Just stop nigger.
He isn't black or even half-black.

>Congo and Haiti
>have money to watch movies
Ehhhhhhhh, about that...

His father was a black wrestler named Rocky Johnson, his mom is Samoan.

I already know this movie is going to bomb everywhere but Nigmerica, but it'll go down in black history right next to The Wiz and The Last Dragon.

Hopefully Black Panther loses his spot in the MCU and gets a cameo in the next Planet of the Apes installment

>Rock
>Not shit skinned
He's brown as shit mate

his father is a negro

It doesn't even matter, the rich has pan-racial features. I guarantee you, learn Cantonese and ask around Beijing, what is the race of Dwayne Johnson? And every person will say Chinese or Chinese mixed

>Everyone hrere hating on Black Panther because he's black
>tfw actually think he's cooler than the other Marvel superheros
I like his suit and the tribal theme

Well, it is sucks.
But he isn't looking like a niger. So it isn't matter much.

He'd be better if he weren't retconned into the immortal amazing and perfect black king of everything, he's universally panned for that reason

>isn't matter much
speak english and idk how people can't see the nigger in him

my sides left the astral plane

He looks like an islander.
This is how.

probably, and not because he's Black kek. it's just... the character doesn't seem interesting.

GOTG2 made only 100 million in China. Marvel received only 25% of that.

nah, Chinks love the fuck out of SK, it's only the Chinese government and chink Sup Forums that gets triggered by SK because of THAAD.

Shit like this would never fly in the West because muh raycism. I hope when this shithole finally collapses the chinks take over the planet and not the fucking nogs and muslims.

China is far beyond Sup Forums in terms of its racism.

They like rappers, and basketball players. Stephon Marbury is a God there.

It won't even be accepted by China for a release. Unless Disney added in a ton of subtle shit China loves, its fucked. The best part is that you'll never hear a word about why on the news, since no one seems to care that asians are infinitely more racist than modern white folks.