YRYL thread

>I think computer chips in everyone's brains from birth, that collect massive amounts of data sent to an ultimate computer that translates it into the "best" way for everyone to think in order to form a "perfect" society is really our only hope for the long term. Freedom is a great thought, but really it's just fantasy.

Just found this gem on kikebook, I have no words Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho-Pass
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-V5t9vMiI
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/12/juries-no-place-rape-trials-victims-deserve-unprejudiced-justice-judge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> pseudo-intellectual posts on Facebook
What's so unique about pic related?

He watched Psycho-Pass

What does YRYL stand for? Is it "You Reply, You Lose?"

Did I just lose?

You rage you lose.

So if it pisses you off you lose.

just watched psyco-pass.
i think that society looks great, just give autorithy to incapacitate makashima on sight.

If you think about it realistically and from a higher point of view that actually IS a solution. If we took away certain thoughts we could achieve so much more, think immortality and space travel in 50-100 years. Humans fighting amongst themselves is ruining us.

I'm ready to be transhuman, fuck it. Chip me up, I don't care anymore. Anything's gotta be better than what we got now.

Statists are fucking insane.

You should reply
>woah dude you're really insightful and I can tell that you're like, a real free-thinker That's really cool dude you should look into making your own quotes because there's a definite shortage of people like you in this world of sheep

I'd let a fat girl fuck me if she did all the work and didn't contact me ever again.

If you create culture where you are pressured into having sex with people you don't want to have sex with, isn't that culture a rape culture?

No you wouldn't. Your idea of fat is probably like 170lbs but that chick is talking about 300lb+ girls.

What if she crushes you?

I'm a liberal SJW that will vote for Hillary Clinton.

When nothing in the thread rages you anymore, just gives you sad and hopeless indifference, that's when you know you've fully digested the redpill.

you would need to get her auto insurance for that fender bender.

Well this summarizs women perfectly
>instead of bettering myself with him I'll stop him from bettering himself

Digital communism.

These faggots...will they ever go away?

lol

Fat girls gotta pay or settle for a shitskin, your choice.

Fucking woman thinking their pussy entitles them to all their fucking dreams and wishes.

Lost

This is obviously satire

I think I may be feeling that, it's kind of weird. Either there is a lack of good content today or I'm just ready to die.

>#rape culture
>a man not having sex with a fat woman is him raping her
i pray to kek every day in thanks for western academia and its creations

I lost, fuck that bitch

What that douche in OP's pic just described is the basis of the anime series Psycho-Pass: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho-Pass

I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it. It's very very brutal and redpilled

>implying a woman wouldn't write 5 paragraphs justifying her cheating on her husband before getting to her main point

>This is obviously satire

You only hope it is, but it falls in line with female thinking.

The real reason should be "so that people will continue to recall false accusations" instead of "so that people will continue to make true accusations."

>He watched Psycho-Pass

Damn, you beat me to it :/

>dude cartoons lmao

Clearly fake

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright b8 m8. 5/8

My wife tried to sabotage me after she had our baby. I just kept doing PT without her lazy ass, and she eventually realized "holy fuck my value is plummeting" and got to running again.

Do not ever let women manipulate you, lads. Do what YOU want to do to pursue greatness, and they'll follow you even if it's reluctantly. Women are incapable of being leaders and 100% of the time will follow a confident man.

appeal to the stone. prove it or move on.

obvious bait

hopefully it's not and it's your thinking

>war in the south
>constitution
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol you're a bad troll you know it's clearly real

If you are a man and are somehow raped by a woman, you should promptly an hero. This is a non issue unless you're in the very bottom tier of weak faggot, in which case the world is better off without you

>I just dont care

>dude cartoons lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-V5t9vMiI

People like this deserve to be named and shamed

FREE WILL IS AN ILLUSION

RELIGION IS A JOKE

WE ARE ALL CONTROLLED BY SOMETHING GREATER:

MEMES

wew lad

>handling as "smooth" as CoD
>more sense of style than Destiny

I would never play this game.

>mark of the beast
go ahead, satanists and sinners.

I don't get angry because I only see one or two OC each thread.

So more boredom than apathy.

You ever read that book "Feed" by MT Anderson?

Trump is a big support of LGBT even before Hillary pretended to support them. What even is the Q part?

>

I thought it was You REE You Lose

Shit, need to get it over 3/5 or else it's sub nigger.

Whatever you say leaf.

>YRYL

Enjoy :^)

They don't need computer chips, the methods THEY use work very well. Humans are very predictable. Because of this you can put things in motion to get the response you desire. It's biological, ingrained in us from the DNA from our primitive ancestors. It is also the chains that bind us...

This. Psycho-pass is actually what led to my discovering Sup Forums and getting redpilled.

More disgust than anger.

Still, very disgusting. So credit where it's due.

Woman detected

>tfw I do this to my girlfriend

I do it because I have a fat fetish though, not because I don't want her to leave. Whenever she goes on a diet or talks about it I purposely make it difficult by cooking delicious fatty meals and sugary desserts.

Queerosexual

I would play the best FPS ever if it was the best FPS ever. And my nails would be pretty as fuck.

But that's all accurate. Doesn't make me rage. The overwhelming majority of rapists, even rapists of men, are men. It is actually a dominance thing.

Dude! WTF!

Wonder how she'd react to a racial breakdown of crime

Why Sharia Law wouldn't be so bad, the thread.

>even if she eats babies just no trump meme is fucking real

It's amazing that black on black violence counteracts single mothers shitting out babies so perfectly. Are black folk more intune with nature?

After my blood/alcohol level is above .13 it so sure thing.

Ikr :^/

All i kept thinking while reading was AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

And then we have pic-related, just...no

NO FUCK YOU NOT THIS AGAIN
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I ACTUALLY VOMITED LAST TIME

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/12/juries-no-place-rape-trials-victims-deserve-unprejudiced-justice-judge

everyone but me gotta learn.

You laugh but the science is starting to show that all decisions are made in the subconscious. The scientists are worried about the implications that would have on society though and are quickly adding "we don't think this means free will doesn't exist".

You only have the illusion of choice, the illusion of free will.

You realize weapons exist right?