"And then, and then, Batman finds out there are THREE Jokers, daddy!"

>"And then, and then, Batman finds out there are THREE Jokers, daddy!"

A story about a giant the attacks both Batman and the Joker with a big splash page where it pins them both to the side of a skyscraper forcing Batman and the Joker to unite against a common gigantic foe?
Better than Snyder Joker stories at least.

I follow Scott Snyder. I'm imagining him running his stories by his son.

"And then the Joker cuts his face off!"

"O-oh..."

"It's foreshadowing Alfred getting his hands cut off!"

"M-mom!"

Coming up with "ideas" while playing with toys is patented "Writing Comics the Geoff Johns Way"

I like Tom King's Stubbed Toe Batman stories

seriously who came up with the 3 jokers idea

Joff "DC Bendis" Jones

>"DC Bendis is Scott Snyder..

>I follow Scott Snyder. I'm imagining him running his stories by his son.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still sounds like a better story than Endgame tbqh

>I'm just going to lay here for a while with my friend

That's a very low bar.

>"And then the Joker cuts his face off!"
I really wish peopel would remember that Snyder didn't come up with that idea. It was Tony Daniels. Snyder actually stitched his face back on in DoTF, which was the first step to undoing that bullshit.

Why did he cut his face off anyway? He did it for the lulz?

Dollmaker did it.

We don't KNOW Daniels came up with it, Snyder could have asked him to put it in his book

I saw that theory kicking around on places like here for years before he tossed it into the comics. Except it was just insane head-canon back then.

He asked dollmaker to do it to prove that underneath his "mask" was the Joker, the same thing for batman, underneath his cowl hes still batman

Actually, Snyder gave Daniels a list of possible things to do to Joker that would keep him out of the picture until CoO was over.

This is going to sound weird, but he should play with toys himself. That's what I do.

I'm not autistic or anything, I'm quite normal-- I just never stopped playing with toys because it really fuels your imagination. It really helps give you ideas of what you wanna see in your vision as a writer.

The problem is when you can't invest yourself in the imagined world you create in, and instead you just make things do cool stuff like in BvS.

That was Geoff John's Idea, Retard.

Just another piece of shit from his shitty JL run.

He does, he owns Mezcos TDKR Batman

it's the other way around
Daniels came up with a set of ideas and Snyder chose the cutting of the face because it was the one he felt he could work with

King has nothing to do with the three Jokers thing though

Hi Geoff

>there are actually this many casuals on Sup Forums that pretend to read comics

We need a purge like never before.

>I'm not autistic or anything, I'm quite normal-- I just never stopped playing with toys

johns pls

Johnsfags are in denial that their "perfect based le cereal god" isn't perfect and is flawed. I'm surprised they haven't blamed the three Jokers and Darkseid War on Jim Lee ghost-writing.

ITT Johnsfags are autistic (like the Sonic fanbase).

I think its a lot more likely that this casual heard there were 3 Jokers and King was writing Batman and assumed he did it. This place has went downhill.

>This place has went downhill
It really has.

Pretty much everyone here agrees that Darkseid War sucked. The art was great though.

This. I've seen many theories like it on threads on Sup Forums.

Kill bruce Wayne already! At the very least retire him!
He has no family, like a wife or children. Damian needs to lose his father to become batman.
Dick Grayson will take over Wayne Manor
Bruce's consciousness could be brought back after alfred dies via New God tech, or Brainac, or a mother-box. Then Bruce is like kip from Night Rider but he can assume control of a robot batman that can fly.

I just pulled that outta my ass! It would be awesome!

We only blame JL Origins on Lee because it's not bad in a Johns way. No one claims he didn't write Darkseid War or that it wasn't bad.

Try not being delusional next time.

>Kill Bruce Wayne!
But then Hal will never figure out who the hell Bruce Wayne is!

It was actually Geoff posting them all along.

Lee basically confirmed that he's a hypercrisisfag so I wouldn't be surprised if they all come around for shitposting occasionally

>Johns gets his shit from a couple of shitposts in Sup Forums
>those same shitposters from Sup Forums (and no one else) think it's brilliant and makes much sense

Of course.

No, Daniels chose to do it and Snyder said if you do this, I can make a story around it.

>because it's not bad in a Johns way
Why? It's just as shitty as the rest of his shitty JL run. It's not like the tone changed. Everyone had the same terrible characterizations and terrible plotlines.

>not knowing the hallmarks of Johns' stuff at this point when he's been in comics nearly 20 years

The emotional interactions, the cool dramatic splash page with the one-liner. Structure in general was just generally unlike him. Even his bad stuff is similar to his good stuff in that way.

Darkseid War was actually probably worse so it's not really a statement of quality. Early JL just flat out wasn't him. Sorry man.

>we will never have a scene at Bruce's funeral, where someone lists all of his many accomplishments
>Only for a voice to break the silence
>"Oh, THAT Bruce Wayne."

>Johnsfags are in this much denial
You all really are more autistic than the Sonic fanbase.

It was just as terrible and had the same writing and voice ad Johns.

It was Johns, Brah.

Same thing back in the days of AOL.
Fans were coming up with ideas for Hal Jordan becoming the new Spectre, then voila!

Goddammit, Hal.