Are they black?

Are they black?

They look arab or indian.

They are from horn of africa. So you can call them black.

What are they actually? Which ethnic group?

they look like generic brown people you mean i bet the middle could pass in mexico too

One of Habesha ethnicities. But I don't know which one.

none of them look arab
the middle one looks pajeet though

No they can't pass as Indian. Their facial phenotype and hair texture are different. I can straight away tell that they are from East Africa and not from South Asia.

I think the ones on the left and right could pass as Yemenese desu

middle one looks very indian sorry to say

All of them look Arabs.

Yeah, duh but...
Yeah, there is a guy in my class from Yemen who has the dotted/curly hair like Blacks.

they wouldn't even pass for the niggerest of arabs (saudis/khaleejis) let alone lebanese or jordanian

No. You can observe Sub Saharan African features in them. Arabs also have those features. Indians of that skintone have some Australoid features, not African ones.

Well, you're not wrong (she looks like a friend of mine). Feels good to be like our brown brothers and sisters from Middle East and India. The time of the wh*tes has come to an end.

I can literally post girls that look like her. just check out some of jusreigns bollywood wedding vids, theres tons of girls with her look, middle looks straight up south indian, the nose, jaw, forehead and hair

cringe

I personally think the one on the right could pass as Indian. But a lot of Yemeni people do look like the ones in the pic. I personally know two guys who look like a cross between Middle-eastern and SSA people.

the one on the right doesn't look indian at all unless you mean bengal, then maybe

some yemenis look nigger of course

>Right one looks Indian.
No she she doesn't.

Yes, we are black.
To me black is anything sub Saharan, only the somali race autists day they’re not black
But I’ll admit that there is an obvious genetic difference between horners and Bantus

Our brownness comes only from a bit of Abbo ancestry. We don't have any African in us. And Abbos are genetically most different from Africans.

What do Somalis mean by Bantu? All the other non-Horner Blacks? Bantu speakers specifically?

Also, what is maadow?

Bantus are the people that from in Kenya, Tanzania, the Congo, Angola etc. basically a general term for non Horner black. We even call new world blacks Bantus
Maadow is the literal definition of the word black, like the Spanish word ‘negro’

no they dont, brown people in here look either native american with asian features or mestizo with marked native american and mongoloid features (an average would be stocky build, high cheekbones, round eyes, patchy beards but decent moustaches, straight brown hair and skin tone ranging from the one in your pic to pale with a slight yellow tint)

Oromos, largest ethnic group in the Horn but have little political power

Another question, are there Somalis/Horners who have straight hair? And, how common is pic related skin tone among Somalis?

I remember in another thread people told me that her skin tone is basically the lightest a Somali can get.

Somali hair is very soft and can be straightened easily, habesha hair is a little bit more rough but the difference isnt much
Somali skin tone is very random
That girls skin tone is actually common and is the middle ground

What is the natural state of Somali hair? Kinky?
>is the middle ground
Are there Somalis who are as light as Gulf Arabs?

>are there Somalis/Horners who have straight hair?

Yes. Most of them have straight or curly hair, not like what Americans think of as African hair

>And, how common is pic related skin tone among Somalis?

Normal

t. Went to school with Somalis in Helsinki

Kinky? Nah, natural Somali hair is soft but curly
>Somalis as light as gulf Arabs
The lightest Somalis are on the darker shades of Arab