Go to America for the first time

>go to America for the first time
>eat at Whataburger
>forget to tip the cashier

You know that's not how it works you fucking communist

You're supposed to tip waitresses and waiters, not cashiers

How the hell do you know who to tip anyway? Why the pizza guy but not the mail man? Why the repair guy but not the cable guy? Or do you tip the cable guy too? I don't fucking know

>not tipping for good service

non tippers are literally subhuman savages

>he doesnt know

>he doesn't know

you don't tip at a whataburger you dunce

>Catch plane to America
>Forget to tip pilot

>he doesn't know!

>giving money to someone that is already being paid to serve you

I will never understand the tip culture

>paid to serve you
they get paid shit

Because businesses are allowed to get away with paying them shit because of tipping.

nah they would get paid shit regardless

No, no they wouldn't. Not if they are forced to pay a wage that actually matches inflation, not the same wage that was getting paid in 1972.

>2018
>tipping

Americans have evolved to the point where we know in our minds when to tip and when not to tip.

You said that if we didn't tip they would get paid normally correct? well that won't and wouldn't happen.

Tip the pizza guy
Tip the receptionist at the gym
Tip the waitresses

Don't worry, you're still good. Tipping is only really for sit-down resurants where you have a waiter that attends your table. Tipping at non sit-down places like coffee shops is perfectly optional and even weird unecessary for fast food chains like mcdonalds or whataburger

>Whataburger
good taste singanon

Well, workers would complain a lot more. There would be social and political pressure to increase wages. Of course, that'd also pressure automation and hiring of workers who are willing to be literal slaves.

I said they get paid like shit because tipping culture allows them to be paid like shit. If your tipping culture didn't start then they would be getting paid a regular decent wage like every other waiter/waitress around the globe.

>he doesnt tip the cashier
imagine being this poor

sure
> because tipping culture allows them to be paid like shit
lol no. guess who gets paid shit and doesn't get tips? fast food workers. Unless you work at in-n-out then you make bank

and by in-n-out i mean they don't get tips just their salary is good last time i check. Like $15/h

Because fast food jobs are the gutter trash of low skill jobs, they exist to be a 15 year old's first job not something a 20+ year old should be working to survive.

>not something a 20+ year old should be working to survive.
literally the same. you shouldn't be a waiter in your 20's. I seen my old high school classmates be waiters/waitresses.

Tipping is shaming and disgrace,
Foreign subhuman pigs just bow and kneel for some money.
We do it because of our own inner elegance and loyalty.

Depends on the establishment for whether teens or young adults should be working there but being a waiter/waitress requires a bit more skill in any place than being a cashier at maccas does.

True but not by much. Also yeah depends on the establishment. It's considered a gutter job that anyone can do like some fucker at a fast food joint.

Tipping culture is fine. If the girl at Waffle House is cute and calls me sweetheart she gets a bigger tip. Sometimes she gets the whole thing.