Why are the Germans the only nation that has erected a monument of shame in their capital?

Why are the Germans the only nation that has erected a monument of shame in their capital?

Because the eternal anglo and the eternal yank destroyed their national pride after the war

Their national pride deserved to get destroyed you self-hating cuckold.

Moral posturing

>you self-hating cuckold.
Where did you get that from, creatura?

>blaming other nations

Africa-tier.

A russian of all people implying what we did to germany was too harsh. If anything we let them off too easy, we basically hired the existing NSDAP en masse as contractors after the war when we should have executed them.

Una vela...

>Only imperialist country to ever fully acknowledge history
>meanwhile the US, France, Britain, Russia, etc. go into turbo-self denial or are completely unaware they were basically nazis for most of the 19th/20th century

mate, most historians will look quite favorably at post-war germany.

Yeah nah

The likes of Britain didn't shit in their own backyard and instead fucked over countries outside of Europe. Literally nothing wrong with what they did.

Because killing jews was wrong desu

to piss off Anglos in a way they can't do anything about

Is this

Are you

Go back to reddlt harder than anyone has ever gone back to reddlt before. Go back to 2012 reddlt. Go back to r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

k.

americans have a pretty limited worldview mate. they go full revisionism mode all the time, while the world looks at it another way.

It's not called the British Isles for nothing.

(You)

Do you actually believe future historians will think post-war Germany was "good" because they "Felt bad" about the Holocaust?
Because they don't now, and won't later

>most historians will look quite favorably at post-war germany.
Considering that those historians will be black muslims you might be right.

this
where do people get off thinking we were so mean to the poor germans?
they got off with a tap on the wrist, hell why do you think companies like "volkswagen" still exist?

Just realized, the 2040's must be though for germans. 100 years jubilee of pretty much every single thing they have been beating themselves up for the last 80 years. Imagine all the memorial services they're gonna have to do, for ever single happening.
Bet it's gonna be the point were the newer generations say "fuck it, that had nothing to do with me".

implying germany will exist in 2040

no other nation has committed quite an act like their society in recent memory, and it needs to be remembered

why else

you have no idea of how big the Holocaust was, places like Vienna and Warsaw were paked of jews, it is monument of sorrow not shame

We have a monument of shame in our capital as well, to the victims of the ongoing violence

>monument of sorrow
The Holocaust was self defense

you know that they were all atheist right?

>I don't like the Jews. The religious ones I dislike, but what do I care, really?
>The Jews who left the Torah and the Mitzvoth and look like gentiles are the ones I hate.
>They merge into our society and destroy our culture and poetry and the Germany being
>Those who converted to Christianity are fifth columnists , traitors who are going to destroy the German nation from the inside out
>If we do not defend ourselves now they will destroy us