Is it true, is korra's game really THAT bad?

is it true, is korra's game really THAT bad? youtube.com/watch?v=0Mi1siF5WgQ

Nah, it's a okay chop socky DMC-em-up.

The story is mediocre and gets an ending of HERE'S THE BIG BOSS! BEAT HIM UP! HOORAY, YOU BEAT HIM UP THE END

Gameplay is fine, but a bit repetitive by the end.

6.5/10

$15 right off the bat download only Activision game made by Platinum's members who weren't devoting their time and energies to Bayonetta and Nier.

It is still more enjoyable than several AAA titles released that year, but it could have been so much more. It's as though the wasted potential from the LoK show also affected everything else surrounding it.

Transformers was the better game by far

i want to wear korra's cervix like a ski mask and i don't even know HOW to ski

Holy shit, the guy in this video is trying so hard.

i agree
i prefer people who put inadequate effort into their products
which is why i love korra's cartoon and game so much

It's sad, this game looked so fucking good. the graphics, the way attacks are done, it all looked like exactly the game i've always wanted

if platinum made the game mod friendlier the fans could have fixed it
all the game needs are some more enemy types and areas

Keep in mind OP the plot of this game allegedly takes place 1 day before Zaheer and The Red Lotus break out of their individual prisons.

Korra takes on some Naruto OC that looks like he has Bumi's model.

My favorite joke in this game was when The Equalists somehow get their hands on Mecha Tanks to which Korra replies

"Mecha Tanks?! Does Asami know about this?"

Its like its implied Asami is still seething about what happened in Season 2 and gave the Mecha Tanks to the Equalists for free on the off chance they kill Korra

it's pretty fun. The bending styles are generally enjoyable, though airbending is definitely OP. Not bad for a $15 game.

its weird
like, they planned for the story in the game to be how korra gets her bending back, but they made aang do everything at the last second of season 1 instead

I just kinda wish there was more to this game...like 4-player action and multiple characters to play as

>Can't play as Asami for reasons
>Can only play as Mako and Bolin in Pro-Bending mode

I'm not really a big fan of Korra, but I'm a really big fan of Platinum Games titles.

Korra is considered one of the weakest games made by them, along with the TMNT game. While I don't think the TMNT game was that bad, I agree with the general sentiment towards this game. Really cheap looking, the gameplay is flashy but wack, the graphics get sometimes dirty looking and it really feels like a cheap budget game rather than a solid well-developed one.

Transformers Devastation had likely the same budget but the execution was much better, especially in the gameplay. It's no surprise to me since it's directed by the same guy that directed Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

The story is Jinora who follows you around in a spirit bubble is the one who teaches you bending and you don't fucking learn Air Bending till END GAME

>No Tenzin
>No Lin
>No Varrick

This game is literally both worst girls interacting with each other

>.like 4-player action and multiple characters to play as
Like TMNT? You know, the game that shares the same director as Korra and is somehow a much worse game?

You should check out Saur's system videos on Devastation. It's a lot deeper than one would think.

I've never played it I dunno what you're talking about

I just wanna play an action game where I can play as best girl

The one thing I'll give it is the animations being closer to AtLA's styles than the general MMA fighting from LoK.

LoK was mostly just projectiles
especially season 2, just tossing tubes made of fire and water around

And yet it doesn't even matter considering how A- how short the game is since you can beat it in under 3 hours and B- You can only fucking play as Korra

I mostly meant the stances and such.

if you're going to draw korra as a slave you should at least remember to draw her being black too

Just like it is in the game

There is no problem that can't be solved that doesn't involve either Korra punching and kicking things aggressively and or Fire/Water bending

Earth Bending is for power ups and Air Bending is so end game its not even worth it.