I just finished season 4 and as someone who doesn't really read comics, I didn't think it was that bad. Honest opinions?

I just finished season 4 and as someone who doesn't really read comics, I didn't think it was that bad. Honest opinions?

Season 1 Good
Season 2 Good
Season 3 Cancer
Season 4 dunno, dropped after the cancer that was season 3

Season 4 being bad has nothing to do with it following the comic is or not. It's an overall mess of characters, choreography, storytelling, and drama.

>I just finished season 4 and as someone whose favourite character is Felicity, I didn't think it was that bad
fixed

Whether or not you read comics, doesn't change the fact it's garbage TV.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame mark

Seasons 3 and 4 only turned into complete shit after the midseason break. Eventually there are scenes that are enjoyable, but it's not the crazy show it was in Season 2.

Felicity is hot

I've had the last 2 episodes of season 4 on my dvr since they aired and I just can't bring myself to watch them. Season 4 was when the show broke my spirit.

I'll be damned if season 5 doesn't sound interesting though

The moment that really made me realize how much I hated the show in season 4 was when Ollie and Felicity went to go see the woman who was Madame Xanadu in every sense but ended up being a shitty OC.

We had a deal Arrow, I put up with your soap opera bullshit and you give me sweet DC fan service. If you're just gonna start making all new characters then I'm fucking out

Season 5 does sound dope as hell. Even though we've been through the whole "will it finally get good" thing a few times, I have faith in season 5. I think its because they finally realized that they're fucking shit up. Ratings are going down, being a dropping the show. I heard that Andrew guy had dinner with Amell to talk about the good things and the bad.

Atleast they added like 5 DC characters and 2 OC

The only thing that really annoyed be besides Felecity getting way too much screen time was that it never really had a purpose. They just did it to please the other fans. Still my shit though.

It's not really about comics at this point, everyone accepted early on that it was an Elseworlds. You just have bad taste.

No need to be a douche. People have different opinions.

My biggest complaint was that Felicity was the star and not Ollie. I'm fine with Laural dying, as they set up a plot point to have her return or something with the private moment.

I watched Arrow to see GA kick ass with arrows. Not watch Overwatch (shit name, can it still be used now with the game out?) fake hack the gibson with her retarded family.

Agreed.

He got kicked in the face in a fight scene.

Why are you so sensitive?

>Not being a douche makes me sensitive

My favorite part about season 5 is Boy Laurel. I sure am glad that Laurel, for whom they stated they had no stories left to tell, died, so that we can have a male version of her, minus any connection to the rest of the team. That sure is swell!

Why the fuck wasn't Zatanna in the fucking magic season?

>Not watch Overwatch (shit name, can it still be used now with the game out?) fake hack the gibson with her retarded family.

Her name was created organically. Everything happens organically you proles!

>My name is Oliver Queen. After two good seasons, Felicity has arrived with only one goal: to hijack my show. But to do that, I can't be the interesting character I once was. To prop up the quirky hacker girl, I must become someone else. I must become something else.
>I am ... Felicity's boyfriend.

stop
I dropped S4 after the Flash crossover in wich Felicity crying caused the end of the world and Barry timetraveling to fix the timeline, and that shit was barely the eight episode
you can apologise the first half of S3 with the Brick stuff (that ultimately ended in a lackluster way), but S4 was all around awfull since ep1

It has nothing to do with the comics, it's a terrible fucking show. My honest opinion is that you have shit taste.

Trust me season 4 is worst than cancer.